Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? (3243 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 6:28am On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

So you mean Mary is not alive in heaven right now? undecided

i mean you are alive on earth to pray for us. i'm just giggling at your dance. i remember one Jehovah wickedness that broke bottle on his in law's head because he was asked to pray. LMSO
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Image123:

i mean you are alive on earth to pray for us. i'm just giggling at your dance. i remember one Jehovah wickedness that broke bottle on his in law's head because he was asked to pray. LMSO
Perhaps it's me! cheesy
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Perhaps it's me! cheesy

Gotcha. The wickedness runs in the family. Just needed to confirm your status, still an intact sinner JW.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2020
You garrit you garrit! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Image123:

Gotcha. The wickedness runs in the family. Just needed to confirm your status, still an intact sinner JW.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by ABOVEDELAW: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2020
WAS THERE ANYTHING LIKE TROUSER WHEN THAT PASSAGE WAS WRITTEN, DO YOU KNOW THE HISTORY OF WHAT WE CALL TROUSER TODAY AND THE FIRST GENDER THAT WORE IT?
Righteousness89:
The Bible is clear on that!
Deuteronomy 22:5
Revelation 21:27

We all know what is Men's Clothing!
We all Know what is Women Clothing!

We Live in a Generation where we love to DECIEVE ourselves, Modify the Truth and Give Reasons for what we wanna do..

GOD is Almighty! HE is not a Man! No Man/ Woman Can DECIEVE Him. HE is Coming!He will Judge according to our Works..

Revelation 22:11-12
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Righteousness89(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
WAS THERE ANYTHING LIKE TROUSER WHEN THAT PASSAGE WAS WRITTEN, DO YOU KNOW THE HISTORY OF WHAT WE CALL TROUSER TODAY AND THE FIRST GENDER THAT WORE IT?

Keep Decieving yourself looking for History!

If you don't Know what is Men's Clothing and Women's Clothing, Let your Conscience be your Judge!
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by AududuNine11: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Emary:

It is very simple. Trousers were designed for comfort during horseback riding, right? For centuries, mostly men went to war while women stayed at home nuturing their offspring so women preferred to wear feminine flowing clothing. Today, both men and women go to war and horses are hardly used as means of transport. Women are however far more active and mobile than before moving long distance to work then come back home to do other activities, They will require clothing that makes them move freely with comfort. Trousers do that.

For me, as long as trousers are not too form fitting (this applies all clothing) and a woman cannot be mistaken for a man and vice versa, there is nothing wrong with them. Let every man work out his own salvation.

How many of the so-called "women trousers" dey cover unclothedness? Lol...

Che the one that is so tightly fitted that reveals all the contours of the woman, or the one that will wear and they dare not bend down, if not, everything for back go show.

Which of the "women trousers"? Che the ones for war or which one?
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by ABOVEDELAW: 3:54am On Sep 29, 2020
I HAVE SEEN HOW YOUR DUMB BRAIN WORKS, KEEP DECEIVING THE SHEEPLES.
Righteousness89:

Keep Decieving yourself looking for History!

If you don't Know what is Men's Clothing and Women's Clothing, Let your Conscience be your Judge!
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jones4190:
no because the bible said no
The Bible is not God. In fact, during the Bible times, trousers, as you know of them did not exist. God never said woman should not wear trousers.... your so-called men of god sold you that lie in the name of God.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by M0ron: 9:21am On May 09, 2021
Image123:

i don't even know where i left off with this. smiley
Your argument states categorically that Amazons are the females who wore trousers earlier. We all know many women just started wearing trousers about 50 to 70 years ago; Basically after the World War, when poverty drove women out to do men's work. Coupled with the Industrial Revolution.
If we rest on your argument, amazons were either myth or the very people Deut 22:5 says not to copy if we follow the interpretation of the pastor in the OP. So any of the ways, it is still not For but Against.

I think there is evidence Amazons existed:
https://news.artnet.com/art-world/amazon-women-burial-russia-1760256

You mean women all over God’s beloved universe started wearing trousers 50-70 years ago?

Around Moses’ Deut 22:5 men wore no pants so women were not being forbidden from pants.
Re: Should Christian Women Wear Trousers? by Image123(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2021
M0ron:

I think there is evidence Amazons existed:
https://news.artnet.com/art-world/amazon-women-burial-russia-1760256

You mean women all over God’s beloved universe started wearing trousers 50-70 years ago?

Around Moses’ Deut 22:5 men wore no pants so women were not being forbidden from pants.

Like i said then, i say again. i don't argue for or against the existence of amazons. If they existed, it helps the case that women were told not to dress like men. Only amazons dressed like men largely. It became more COMMON in the industrial revolution when women came out to work. Men certainly wore breeches in Moses day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vanity Upon Vanity! / Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Statement Of RCCG Pastor That Dangote Will Not Make H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.