Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) (63136 Views)

Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) / Pictures Of PDP Situation Room / Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by tunashg: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2020
congratulations to the governor with metal balls grin
congratulations to Governor Obaseki
congratulations to the people of Edo state
#Edo no be lagos

6 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by 9jahotblog: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2020
obaseki is a goal. 4+4=8.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by ikechukz(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Oshomole kicked out godfatherism and became a godfather undecided

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by TheDestroyer: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2020
When are you going to remove your Supreme court governor?
StrongandMighty:
Yoruba Muslims how market

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by akure1stson: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Slowpoke.

you are terrible pained

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2020
EastGold:
God must win.
4 +4 Torgba
Ogbane

Ovbioba.
Ogbane kakabor
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Omonoba1: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2020
The situation room is very impressive

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by blowjohn(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Nels55:
Everything about him is classy , he's a true model of what Nigerian politicians should be..

For those wishing to remove this man , think deeply about the future you want , tame that evil inside you like I did in 2016..

I supported PDP but when I saw obaseki of then APC against izamu of then PDP, I tamed that evil and supported Obaseki .. Today , that obaseki have moved to PDP ..

Am happy for obaseki though I wanted ize iyamu to win, cos obaseki hasn't really performed so well in edo.
My opinion though
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Kobicove(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2020
grin
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by 4tomandchi: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2020
When I was shouting
Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki
#Edoforpeace

Som people said I should f**k off where are they now?

I'm sure Ambode must be bitting his fingers right now like what did I do to myself, everyone expected him to decamp to PDP but the bush pig did not.

Edo protect your mandate make sure results are not exchanged on the way.

APC as a party should prepare I see this happening in 2023.

Nigeria no be Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Omero(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2020
QED. SHIKENA.
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by aspirebig: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2020
All those that left for All Promises Cancelled . How far?

Lagos too can do same, it takes one man to speak up and others will join. Lagos with over 20m people, larger than many countries in terms of population, IGR and even economic activities, yet controlled by a man.

Wake up people, the world has moved on, this 2020. Wake up...

Simple SS1 government defined democracy is government of the people , by the people and for the people.

I have never read democracy by Godfatherim anywhere.

Shiooor.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by joeyswift(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Hit like for Obaseki the Lion of Benin kingdom who has just shown the Yorubas how to get rid of The thief of bourdillion

11 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by BIGGESThead6: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ugly and incompetent Obaseki and PDP have rigged the election

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Built2last:
Those who are mocking ex Lagos Governor - Akinwunmi Ambode - on the basis of the Edo election are missing the point.

First, the Edo governorship election was more of a plebiscite on Adams Oshiomole than a contest between the PDP governor Godwin Obaseki and the APC Pastor Ize Iyanmu. So in essence, this isn't Obaseki defeating Iyanmu. This is Edo people retiring the former APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomole for his overbearing god father status. In fact, there is a sense in which it can be argued that the APC candidate could have won more votes if not for the liability that Adams brought to his campaign. When you add that ill-adviced video by Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), you would understand that the duo of Oshiomole and the Lagos BAT brought nothing but 'minus' to the APC candidate. That video of a man who foisted a semi-literate 16th century-brained coup plotter on a 21st century 'nation' only to turn around to address himself as "the leader of all democrats" rankled so many people and helped cement the resolve of Edo people against the APC.

So in a nutshell, what Edo people have shown is that no force, no matter how powerful can undermine the resolve of a determined people.

Lagos State under Ambode was an entirely different case because for one, it's always difficult, if not impossible, to rescue slaves who see their chains as some beautiful bracelet. The Lagos electorates, with the exception of a few, are quite in love with one man determining their fate. Or so it would seem. So there was very little an Ambode could have done without the people. Not with Tinubu's strong hold on all the party structure in the state, Asorock support as well as a well oiled non-state actor such as the Lagos State Road Transport Union ever ready to act as his stand-by instrument of violence each time the need arises. Or why do you think the road transport union in Lagos is treated as the 4th arm of govt? Who do you think flew the union leader MC Oluomo abroad for treatment after he was wounded in a pre-election clash in the run-up to the 2019 poll?

To uproot Tinubu from Lagos will require a combination of factors including federal might. This might just happen in 2023 if the signs are anything to go by.

But for now, Edo is indeed not Lagos. Just as Lagos is certainly not Edo.

Edo nor be Lagos. Anyhow u talk am. Ambode failed totally.
Edo boys ehn, na so we be o.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Ugly and incompetent Obaseki and PDP have rigged the election
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Message sent to Afonja god

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by goso39: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Meet Governor Wike the political odogwu of igboland ✌✌✌✌

6 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by SimpKING: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations in advance
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Adufeamos: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
It is time we wake up in Nigeria Especially youth. Politics or voting should not be about party or God father or selfish interest, it should be about the Integrity n agenda of candidate.
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Perfecttouchade: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Obagoal..we are here to give ur building a great look with our quality Aluminium windows fabrication, railings etc..check signature. Congrats to the people of Edo State
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shame on Ambode

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Theoarhics: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
The slayer of the short man devil .I greet u sir.

Oshiomole lost his sense
Lost his Oyinbo wife
Lost is job
Lost his reputation and
Lost the election.

6 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Essence20(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
To prove that 'Edo no be Lagos'..

Let, God-fatherism = anti-Godfatherism
Team Tinibu = Team Obaseki
:. (Tinubu + POI + Oshiomole) = Obaseki
Hence, Lagos + 2(Edo) = Edo
Solving,.. Lagos = Edo - 2(Edo)
Lagos = - Edo
:. Edo =/ Lagos......proven

5 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by xcellentgraphic: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats to PDP

Get in touch
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by eziksamula(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be Lagos, somebody should call Oshumole, he has to retire from politics.
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Jaapu: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nels55:
Everything about him is classy , he's a true model of what Nigerian politicians should be..

For those wishing to remove this man , think deeply about the future you want , tame that evil inside you like I did in 2016..

I supported PDP but when I saw obaseki of then APC against izamu of then PDP, I tamed that evil and supported Obaseki .. Today , that obaseki have moved to PDP ..

The bolded is just sheer madness.
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Vlibray: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Obaseki all the way
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Openbusiness: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by opomulero(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nemere2020:
Edo election: Governor Godwin Obaseki at PDP's situation room.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1307449068113727488?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxK7W7DTheE

by my calculation of the 16 LGAs

PDP IS WINNING BY 79,323 VOTES

the remaining 2 LGA dey Gods hand o, God please no allow them manipulate o
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by EVarn(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
What is the meaning of Ogbane in Bini language?
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Watch how yam ree people who couldn't do anything when Supreme Court governor was imposed on them would flood this page now. I wonder why they always turn everything in a tribal warfare grin grin
typing through tears grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Abdulsalam, Buhari And Osinbajo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.