Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) (63153 Views)

Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) / Pictures Of PDP Situation Room / Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Winbog55: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
I congratulate you your excellency!!! for your courage to fight back with all the intimidations but you stood your grand and say No!!! to godfatherism God heard your prayers. Please do not see this victory as your hand work but Edo people and the entire Niger Delta did it for you. As a result please in turn carry every part of Edo along give roads to people that need road and give light to people that need light. Even the people that did not vote for you do not allow their ignorance to suffer them as some few ones amongst them must have voted for you. Carry Go 4+4=8 no shaking

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by usamali(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
JAGABAN OF LAGOS IS OVERRATED.

WIKE OF RIVERS IS THE MAN FoR THE JOB ANY DAY ANY TIME.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CAR YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Bekeey: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Up coming Ondo election, I am congratulating PDP Candidate in advance.

Like for PDP share for APC.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Maobichek: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
dyera:
Here in Ikpoba Okha, we were able to give Obaseki 20,000+ margin lead.

Over here, people are already chanting 'Ogbane' meaning, E don complete.
The highest margin I have seen so far, you guys were determined. APC is indeed in shock over Edo election outcome, thank you.
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Jdesmond947: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
see below
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Ologbojo2023: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Yoruba Muslims how market grin

Shebi una don finally destroy ize-iyamu political career with una bad luck tongue

Where is that simplyidiot guy?
he don go hide na till tmrw
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by treatise: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Waiting for the official result first. I can't forget Osun remote controlled election result in a haste.
One Adeleke was already dancing to Osun State government House before the remote button was pressed and everything summersulted.

Midwest region was created three years after independence that was later transmuted to Bendel state because of the unique people; if Osun clip plays out that will be the beginning of the end of democracy in Nigeria or even the entity called Nigeria. Edo is relatively small but she's like alligator pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Maobichek: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Watch how yam ree people who couldn't do anything when Supreme Court governor was imposed on them would flood this page now. I wonder why they always turn everything in a tribal warfare grin grin
I don't believe in tribalism and hate, go to my profile and verify it. Having said that, all through last week APC supporters were saying that anyone supported by Igbos must fail, IPOB deceiving Obaseki etc All these and many more were tribalism; most APC supporters that were reigning insults and abuse on anyone supporting Obaseki failed to realize that Obaseki and POI are the same because they both switched parties and to me, this election is not over because if APC lose as many are speculating, they will go to court and Supreme Court is their hope. I will not mention monikers of those who believe that Obaseki will fail because of Igbo but if you are genuine without sentiment, you will accept what I just said or you can go back to previous threads on Edo election to confirm it, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Stanislause94: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheDestroyer:
When are you going to remove your Supreme court governor?
When are you going to be free from your criminal and unforsaken godfather? I'm talking about Thiefnibu sorry Tinubu
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Hoelujohn: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
He don use all Edo money for election
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Uniquekriss(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Waiting for the official result first. I can't forget Osun remote controlled election result in a haste.
One Adeleke was already dancing to Osun State government House before the remote button was pressed and everything summersulted.
that's when they'd know that Edo isn't Lagos for real, even Oba go enter street protest
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by mamotalk: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
realstars:
If I Was In APC Camp, For One Year I Would Stop Commenting In Naira Land. Just To Hide My Face.
dem no get shame now
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by uchwar1: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Watch how yam ree people who couldn't do anything when Supreme Court governor was imposed on them would flood this page now. I wonder why they always turn everything in a tribal warfare grin grin
You usual mantra on - "anyone ipob supports always fails" didn't work for you this time. Now u want to change the topic... Pls look for one tree and hang yourself and stop being tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by nnamdi640: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Truly Edo no be Lagos
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by uchwar1: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheDestroyer:
I understand your pains. leave ipob alone
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mr Governor, I'm from the South Eastern part of Nigeria, but my prayers dey with you always, The God of David and Abraham must surely see you through the victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be Lagos
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by ohabiam: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheDestroyer:
But seriously una dull ooo. So after una noise you couldn't still fight the Supreme Court governor selling your land to fulani people angry

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by TheDestroyer: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nyamuri grin[quote author=ohabiam post=94124099][/quote]

Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by samwillyco1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Donpaper:
The person to call from Abuja is a demoted chairman in Edo, so calls unreachable

Ok
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by 10mobile: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Access03:
It amounts to nothing. Quote me after Prof. Mahmud Yakubu has declared the winner. #POIGANI
It has been declared. So, I hereby quote thee according to thy command. #POIGANIcide.
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Access03(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
10mobile:

It has been declared. So, I hereby quote thee according to thy command. #POIGANIcide.
Congratulations to Godwin Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu on their re-election. All the best, Edo State!
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by segun18(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
realstars:
If I Was In APC Camp, For One Year I Would Stop Commenting In Naira Land. Just To Hide My Face.

Lol
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by earnit3: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oh
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by Yomiprof020: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
ikechukz:
Oshomole kicked out godfatherism and became a godfather undecided

You mean Osho pikin ?
Re: Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) by PositiveDirect: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
tuoyoojo:
As e be so ,oga Adams nor get use for APC again

He was disgraced from National chapter

State chapter don dey go,as him dey look am

How the mighty had fallen

Make him go buy broom to dey use to sweep APC secretariat for Benin, he cannot be totally useless

A big shout out to all those who left camp obeseki to join oga Adams. Una go join am to buy big broom to sweep o

Lol. I hail you boss. Continue to stay in God's endless blessings. I will be sending you mail soon. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action / Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.