Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Sienna With Hard Start In The Morning. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sienna With Hard Start In The Morning. (3259 Views)

My Mercedes Takes too Long To Get Warm in The Morning / My Car Smokes Only In The Morning,what Could Be Wrong? / Warming Up Your Engine In The Morning?... Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sienna With Hard Start In The Morning. by jothan(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
Dear Auto Gurus, I bought a 2001 Toyota Siena (automatic transmission) few months ago and since then I have discovered the car has a peculiar problem. I observed that whenever the vehicle's engine is cold and you start the car and for whatever reason, you turn off the engine, the car will not be able to start except you leave it for a long while like 30mins before it will be able to start again.

Again, if you drive the car to the office which takes about 20mins, (by this time the engine is hot) you can turn off/start the car as many times as you wish and the car will respond. i have changed cold start, changed the fuel pump and stil to no avail.

Pls, what do i do.
Re: Sienna With Hard Start In The Morning. by Ikenna351(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
A similar thread has treated this issue in Autos section today. Find the thread there & have the solution to your Van's issue. Or you can check my last post in my profile, it will direct you to the thread.

Ikenna.
Re: Sienna With Hard Start In The Morning. by jothan(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2012
Ike, please, kindly forward the recommended correspondences to me . have tried locating the mail u are refering to but to no avail. waiting for your answer.
Re: Sienna With Hard Start In The Morning. by Ikenna351(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
Re: Sienna With Hard Start In The Morning. by jothan(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2012
Thanks so much, wilo give it a trial. very grateful my bros.

(1) (Reply)

Volvo S60 2006 Model / Please Advise Me On Opel Product And If The Parts Are Affordable / Is It Possible To Fix This Damaged Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.