Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,973 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” (51837 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Tareq1105: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Laycon for the money.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Adalyon(f): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Believe me... I have actually encountered guys like Ozo in reality.

They never take a hint... Can't just accept that they stand no chance with the girl.

Some can actually find the girl making out or having sex with another guy, yet still continue to beg her to be with them... It has to be a psychological issue.

My dear... It gets pathetic at a point... I don't know if it's because they aren't used to "rejection" or have actually never been rejected by the opposite sex before ?... Is it a complex problem?... Like inferiority complex or something? .. Whatever it is, it's sad to watch a grown man be like this.. Someone's only son.. Smh
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by deltateam: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
wale377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnsEDHvKsPY

Ozo dey Bleep up ooo..... he’s disgracing they brotherhood..... see as he dey behave....... Righteousness89 what do you have to say about our brother Ozo... disgracing the brotherhood? angry grin

Let him FLEE! FLEE!!
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Moschino28(m): 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga this your English is Shocking grin grin

ur head dey pain u, didn't u understand his narration? What's d fuss about now.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Fvcknigga: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bulldozer90:
if she ends up telling laycon worse than Erica told him, you guys will come back crying. learn to deal with the fact the no sober lady with date laycon even if he is dangote.
see lie
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Drizzy5001(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
TeamDoramilk# grin grin
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by suny247: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
it's a setup, please you people should advise laycon to stay away from her.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by cardoctor(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Ozo Abeg let this girl b jare .. she is only after treasure.. u win car, she jump go sit down for front .. nnegi character towards ozo they make me remember a song by dotman.. owo epo ati mo wan owo epo- awon alabosi owo epo -awon atenu yi owo epo..

Translate
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na ugly boys dey get babe pass
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by meobizy(f): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
The guy should allow the female calm down, but I fear it’s too late. The Nengi I watch on my screen will always come back. Sha, they have one more week to go. Both of them will turn out alright. She’ll allow him gbensh. At this rate it seems that will happen outside the house. I assume he’ll possess sense immediately after, but Frodd’s case showed me it’s not always so. I’m counting the minutes to 7 p.m. so I will watch Trikytee and Dorathy leave the competition.

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Revolva(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just imagine Ozo behaving like a slowpoke
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by RuggedSniper: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
wale377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnsEDHvKsPY

Ozo dey Bleep up ooo..... he’s disgracing they brotherhood..... see as he dey behave... what do you have to say about our brother Ozo... disgracing the brotherhood? angry grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.