Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” (51849 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Graysons: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2020
igbo boy leave the lady alone she's not into you wtf or na by force to love?

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Horlarwaileh(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Do you think ozo really love the girl or sabi the beauty of nengi that want kill the girl.
ozo should be a street guy.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by fait10(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

The guy fit still get money pass you oo. English no help anybody for 9ja. All the beggars here wey they post account numbers they use correct English oo.
My brother, hustle and stop assessing people's English on nairaland.
i am just joking now bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Emmasnoop(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Do I know these People? Nope

I need very Rich Kwale Girl for a Sugar Mummy-HoneyBoy relationship. Pls DM me if Interested �
HOW BIG IS YOUR DICK.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by tfash96(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2020
humilitypays:
I can see, your mom didn't breastfeed you very well when you were born cheesy
not at all.. It's ever since then I've fallen in love with breast
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by humilitypays(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2020
tfash96:
not at all.. It's ever since then I've fallen in love with breast
you need peak milk to cure that nunu thirst so u can see round protruding clapping ass clearly, you are missing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Babara1994(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Adalyon:
Nobody should sha drag Nengi... She has been turning him down so politely... They've had a lot of conversations about it where she's been brutally honest with him... She has remained nice to him while maintaining her ground... He should leave her alone... Is it until she insults him that he will free her.. Not everyone you like will like you, Oga leave her alone... Kilode..
Na you be Nengi?

4 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Make I laugh please
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by lekki1444: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2020
ozo has mental illness. you can just look at him and tell. his motor skills and his reactions and how he talks in a slurred way.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Buhari must here this statement!
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by kenzysmith: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Adalyon:
Nobody should sha drag Nengi... She has been turning him down so politely... They've had a lot of conversations about it where she's been brutally honest with him... She has remained nice to him while maintaining her ground... He should leave her alone... Is it until she insults him that he will free her.. Not everyone you like will like you, Oga leave her alone... Kilode..
leave waten no be d same Nnegi go beg am after he gave her chance from d beginning? after she dome enter final she come kW say she is not interested at least make Nnegi give am small kpomo before she quit that will be fair

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Emmasnoop:
HOW BIG IS YOUR DICK.
Big Enough
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by tfash96(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2020
humilitypays:
you need peak milk to cure that nunu thirst so u can see round protruding clapping ass clearly, you are missing cheesy
Baba you can't convince me still no matter what you'll still say.. Abeg do you have any busty girl to share me.. Like they're now scarce these days... What's there to gain from ass if not shit

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by eddyslim(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo the SIMP
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by ObaKlaz: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Bulldozer90:
if she ends up telling laycon worse than Erica told him, you guys will come back crying. [s]learn to deal with the fact the no sober lady with date laycon even if he is dangote.[/s]
It's just a permutation. Besides, How come 'sober' Nengi is turning Ozo down? Sometimes, you never can tell with women.

Your last sentence is bollocks!

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Misyarn: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga this your English is Shocking grin grin
grin grin
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by anonimi: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2020
GolDRoger:
The SIMP never disappoints grin grin

Is he more simp than Ambode, or less simp?
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by mxhibit(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2020
kktbm:
Bbnaija: “I’m Done With You Ozo, You Are A Pain In The Ass” - Nengi

Big brother Nigeria housemate, Nengi, on Saturday during the party time told fellow housemate, Ozo who has been proposing love to her that she doesn’t need his “Stupid love”

It seems like both housemates had an unsettled issue before the party started and when Ozo approached Nengi for reconciliation, she told him to leave her alone, saying that she doesn’t need his “stupid love”

This BBN of a thing should come to an end jare...make we hear word. There are other pressing issues out there that we should focus more on.

Anyways Laycon for the cash, the guy really needs and deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by humilitypays(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2020
tfash96:
Baba you can't convince me still no matter what you'll still say.. Abeg do you have any busty girl to share me.. Like they're now scarce these days... What's there to gain from ass if not shit
lol na so Nigerian guys de always talk say they prefer dark skin girl, but when the same guy see a light skin girl with big ukwu, him go rush go sell him papa only land to buy the girl shawarma cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Bulldozer90: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
ObaKlaz:
It's just a permutation. Besides, How come 'sober' Nengi is turning Ozo down? Sometimes, you never can tell with women.

Your last sentence is bollocks!
By crying in the dairy room about ozo snubbing him? by saying her life in the house would be miserable if ozo leaves? by always coming down from hoh lounge to ozo's bed early every morning just the way she apologized this morning? lol

doesn't laycon always look funny each time he comes close to nengi? Ozo doesn't even get jealous like he did with kidwaya cos he knows no reasonable girl will date laycon. lol

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Adalyon(f): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2020
millionboi2:
who did u see mention nengi

Nengi is a hoe,like has sugar daddy
Nengi is igbo and more familiar with the igbo culture and background.

And ozo type of family will never never accept somebody like nengi as wife, which nengi knows very well than ozo.
Infact nengi do point out his fears indirectly to ozo,but ozo not bn d street guy he suppose to be,can't code.
She calls him mummy boy which ozo can't code or prove her wrong.

Firstly Nengi is not igbo undecided ... Secondly even if she's a hoe, she's a hoe that doesn't want him... It's quite simple
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Mrmart(f): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Nengi may think that Ozo is stupid but the guy man script is working out for him
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2020
wale377:
When Erica was not giving laycon face.... laycon moved on...... not like Ozo... he is to clingy for a man. Well, I don’t blame him... he is in love......Love with your head not with your heart.... I’m sure when he leaves the house and see clips later later..... he would be like WTFfff

How did laycon move on By calling Erica’s name everywhere and tarnishing her image up and down in the name of emotional breakdown and creating enemies for her?!!!

Ohh I forgot laycon is human according to his fans. grin

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Rugaria: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2020
All of you should just chiiiilll..... They are having fun and are lounging big time right now... Some love are biult with wars...Funny how folks that root for creepy Laycon are always the ones to jump out of their skin to condenm Ozo..

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Adalyon(f): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2020
kenzysmith:
leave eating no be d same Nnegi go beg am after he gave her chance from d beginning? after she dome enter final she come kW say she is not interested at least make Nnegi give am small kpomo before she quit that will be fair

Lol.. She should give him compensatory kpomo abi... But seriously she has always said he's "brother zoned" ... Let's even say she liked him before,shey now she said she doesn't like him. He is embarrassing himself ... That's just my own... He should respect himself and leave her..
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by Rugaria: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2020
mxhibit:

This BBN of a thing should come to an end jare...make we hear word. There are other pressing issues out there that we should focus more on.

Anyways Laycon for the cash, the guy really needs and deserves it.

He obviously needs cash but "deserve it"?? Not sure of that one..
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by mdchikezie(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2020
humilitypays:
Lol, from the return of the Simpsons to The End of The Simpsons, what an interesting episode cheesy

For Nengi mind, she is going to win this big brother lockdown edition, life sha, if only she knows what's happening outside that their face me I slap you bbn house shocked

Meanwhile, dear ladies, in all your getting, please get big protruding ass with flat tummy and every other thing will be added on to you cheesy

Team boobs have you seen that what Nigerian men die for is #BigAss as you can see no man inside or outside big brother house is dying for big boobs Dora shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF BRO.
NO AMOUNT OF ASS WOULD I CHOOSE OVER DORA GIGANTIC SUCCULENT MAMMARIAN GLANDS

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by just2endowed: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2020
When a lady say no, I don't know why other guys won't listen. If I ask twice or three times am done asking.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by mdchikezie(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Mrmart:
Nengi may think that Ozo is stupid but the guy man script is working out for him

NOT ONLY SCRIPT, STORY FOR THE gods.
THE ONLY THING MAKING NENGI AND OZO COME IN CONTACT IS BBN HOUSE, NENGI IS TRYIN HER BEST TO BE CIVILIZED AND NOT SEEM TOXIC.
ONCE OUT OF THIS BBN HOUSE, THIS MUMU BOY DISGRACING FINE BOYS UPANDAN WOULD BE GLAD TO RECEIVE A DM BACK FROM NENGI
AND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SCRIPT LOL WHAT NONSENSE SCRIPT IS THAT

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by ABCthings: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Orbital disposed! lipsrsealed
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by cray91(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2020
But You still Open and comment under the useless show thread

Hypocrisy of the highest order
pretydiva:
Still a useless show
Re: Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” by tfash96(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2020
humilitypays:
lol na so Nigerian guys de always talk say they prefer dark skin girl, but when the same guy see a light skin girl with big ukwu, him go rush go sell him papa only land to buy the girl shawarma cheesy cheesy
hmm...baba gimme Wetin I ask u now.. No use your ukwu matter cover my desire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / Tstv Prepares For A Relaunch / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.