Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander (27026 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) / I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Edo: INEC Tells 15 Political Parties To Conduct Their Primaries In 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by MrBONE2(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Like for PDP

Share for APC

And Report for Me grin

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Pymetrics: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2020
OP should learn applicable Nigeria law in a particular situation. There is no law backing online collation of result and inec is trying to avoid litigation if they tried to use that. We all know loosing candidate will take care of this up to supreme court if inec does that.
We should work on our legislative arm to ammend electoral laws and the president should give assent. That is when your online collation of result will work.
Also it has been stated on inec portal that they are not using the portal for collation of result. I guess they are trying not to go against the law. That's simple.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Katlyst(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2020
I will score the INEC results viewing portal 10%.
Uploading paper results online is now a difficult task, network my foot.
The two major parties should have the results from the 2627 PUs by now through their agents.
They are both waiting for sluggish INEC to release theirs for confirmation or favour.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by odinga1of: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
Check my signature guys

Hey! If earning more than $100 daily not very small for you, then this opportunity is for you.
It is about a site that pays you for downloading apps, completing some simple tasks and surveys, posting videos and links on your social media platforms etc.
If you register now, you will get $10 welcome BONUS.
Hurry now and hit the link below to sign up for FREE!
This offer is time bound

You lied oga. Introduce it to your family, friends and community if truly it pays.

1 Like

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Donben007: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Mk Una wait until the final result announced
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Minjim: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Let them continue fooling themselves.
Now, we are relying on Premium Times, Sahara Reporters, and every other possible Online Sources

Ok.

Now you rely on SR for credible news?!

I thought you PDP claimed they're Tinubu media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Ofemannnu: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
For those saying shame on Ambode. Obaseki was able to challenge because his inner circle are behind him and he also have some old dogs who want Oshiomole reign to end. Ambode had no such support, even his deputy was against him for whatever reason. In my opinion he did the right thing by bowing out. If he decamp like Obaseki, he would have lost too because most lagosian are still sympathetic to Jagaban, my uncle for instance would vote apc at state level and Pdp at federal level, same with his friends. When you engage this old men why they are still sympathetic to Jagaban, they will tell you he’s a true democrat and idealistic, Lagos will remain in Jagaban’s pocket until the set of these old men are incapable of voting.
I don't think that Ize Iyamu has lost.He might still win.A lot of rigging went on by the 2 parties and
Obaseki used the power of incumbency and had support from aggrieved APC pundits unlike Ambode who made a lot of enemies.He had the backing of Tinubu until the last hour when he insinuated that Sanwo Olu has mental problem.

Anytime I look at Nigerian politicians,I see thieves,wickedness,stinginess and selfishness.
I do not really like Tinubu( because of alleged corruption) but I respect him for his massive giving culture which are mostly not announced but I have heard even from his staunch enemies.I also admire his midas touch which I think is a gift of God to him.We all have our God given qualities.Tinubu has enemies even more than Buhari.All the enemies of Buhari are his enemies because they believe he was instrumental in making him president.He has amongst the Yorubas,the Hausas and almost all Igbos hate him.
Igbos hate him not because of corruption but envy and the natural Igbo hatred of if we can't have it,we will hate,despise and go against it with all we have.

The growth of Lagos as the 5th economy in Africa can be attributed to the input of Tinubu and his team.

Nigeria was/is rich,has a large population, human resources, mineral resources etc but it is now broke and the poverty capital of the world because of bad governance and bad people in government.

Now let us think like real Yorubas.Yorubas are deep and great thinkers just like me your little kid here.

Nigeria had always been rich especially after the exit of the whites.
I may not have been born then,but I read history
and made a lot of research. I read that Awoliwo was the political leader of the SW....Western Region and Yorubas were in opposition(till 2015....that is a long period)
Lagos was the capital controlled by the ruling government but did not grow and become rich like Ibadan.

God gave Awolowo and his team,the midas touch and good governance and Ibadan became the most developed place in Nigeria.Western Region lent money to Nigeria,two times because Yorubas were the richest people in Nigeria then.All because God used Awolowo as a good political leader for the SW.Envy overwhelmed them and they stopped the growth of Nigeria with a coup.We all know the end or continuation of the story.

Nigeria was rich,Lagos was not.I was young when Tinubu became the governor of Lagos state.
Tinubu and his team just like Awolowo brought the midas touch to bear on Lagos.Lagos became the richest state in Nigeria and the haters are here again just to do what they did to Western Region and Awolowo.Yoruba e ronu jinle o.
Gaddafi is bad,Gaddafi is bad,they gave him to their enemies and killed him.Where is Libya today?
A bird in hand is worth millions in the sky.

1 Like

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by richiemcgold: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
For those saying shame on Ambode. Obaseki was able to challenge because his inner circle are behind him and he also have some old dogs who want Oshiomole reign to end. Ambode had no such support, even his deputy was against him for whatever reason. In my opinion he did the right thing by bowing out. If he decamp like Obaseki, he would have lost too because most lagosian are still sympathetic to Jagaban, my uncle for instance would vote apc at state level and Pdp at federal level, same with his friends. When you engage this old men why they are still sympathetic to Jagaban, they will tell you he’s a true democrat and idealistic, Lagos will remain in Jagaban’s pocket until the set of these old men are incapable of voting.
no, you should rather say until all young voters take it as their responsibilities to always participate in elections. Do you know that more than 75% of registered voters in Lagos are the youths & young men/women, but when election comes, you may not even see up to 5% of them coming out to vote.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by mattmogan88: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Notatribalist(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I Will Score The INEC’s Election-results Viewing-portal 13% Only

Nigerians now have to depend on News Media in order to know the Wards and LGAs results, whereas the INEC has an already established Result-Viewing Portal which should supply the authentic results.
The aim for establishing the Portal is now badly defeated, and that's Really Crazy.
For this alone, I score the INEC’s Election-Results Viewing-Portal 13% only
To buttress my points, this information I am going to supply below, are the officially announced final results at the various LGAs as at 4:00am (Sunday Morning), but they cannot be seen anywhere on the INEC’s Portal:

Officially Announced Results For IGUEBEN LGA.
APC - 5189
PDP - 7860

Officially Announced Results For ESAN CENTRAL LGA.
APC - 6719
PDP - 10694

Officially Announced Results For ESAN NORTH-EAST LGA
APC - 6559
PDP - 13579

Official Announced Results For ESAN SOUTH-EAST LGA
APC - 9237
PDP - 10565

Officially Announced Results For UHUMNWODE LGA
APC: 5972
PDP: 10,022

Officially Announced Results For IKPOBA OKHA LGA
PDP: 41, 030
APC: 18, 218

WHAT IS YOUR OWN SCORE OF THE INEC’S RESULTS-VIEWING PORTAL??
From this results PDP is leading with over 42 thousands votes..pls check if my calculation is right.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Notatribalist(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
You made a good point.. But this old men needs total reorientation... But I believe this Edo state election will go a long way to change the Lagos narrative.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by tonyson010(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Is Gov Wike still under house arrest ?

Making it transparent will hamper APC, same reason PMB is refusing to accent to the electoral bill in his office.

INEC too always failing especially with so much money put into it for digitisation so as to manipulate results easily for Government in power.

We can't move forward with these bad minds running offices in high places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Jaapu: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
how will they rig?

Leave all these fools online with their foolery.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Anyiamaka: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Those commissioners are Oshiomole boys, I said his inner circle did support him. What do I mean by inner circle, I mean his vice, speaker and other close ally who knew his game plan and stood by him.

I quite agree with you. But we cannot forget that people were eager to support Ambode even from the presidency and the guy chickened out when he is better administrator than Tinubu and Sanwo Olu

1 Like

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by HonourableUche(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I Will Score The INEC’s Election-results Viewing-portal 13% Only

Nigerians now have to depend on News Media in order to know the Wards and LGAs results, whereas the INEC has an already established Result-Viewing Portal which should supply the authentic results.
The aim for establishing the Portal is now badly defeated, and that's Really Crazy.
For this alone, I score the INEC’s Election-Results Viewing-Portal 13% only
To buttress my points, this information I am going to supply below, are the officially announced final results at the various LGAs as at 4:00am (Sunday Morning), but they cannot be seen anywhere on the INEC’s Portal:

Officially Announced Results For IGUEBEN LGA.
APC - 5189
PDP - 7860

Officially Announced Results For ESAN CENTRAL LGA.
APC - 6719
PDP - 10694

Officially Announced Results For ESAN NORTH-EAST LGA
APC - 6559
PDP - 13579

Official Announced Results For ESAN SOUTH-EAST LGA
APC - 9237
PDP - 10565

Officially Announced Results For UHUMNWODE LGA
APC: 5972
PDP: 10,022

Officially Announced Results For IKPOBA OKHA LGA
PDP: 41, 030
APC: 18, 218

WHAT IS YOUR OWN SCORE OF THE INEC’S RESULTS-VIEWING PORTAL??
1% just for being a domain name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Ofemannnu: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Anytime I look at Nigerian politicians,I see thieves,wickedness,stinginess and selfishness.
I do not really like Tinubu( because of alleged corruption) but I respect him for his massive giving culture which are mostly not announced but I have heard even from his staunch enemies.I also admire his midas touch which I think is a gift of God to him.We all have our God given qualities.Tinubu has enemies even more than Buhari.All the enemies of Buhari are his enemies because they believe he was instrumental in making him president.He has amongst the Yorubas,the Hausas and almost all Igbos hate him.
Igbos hate him not because of corruption but envy and the natural Igbo hatred of if we can't have it,we will hate,despise and go against it with all we have.

The growth of Lagos as the 5th economy in Africa can be attributed to the input of Tinubu and his team.

Nigeria was/is rich,has a large population, human resources, mineral resources etc but it is now broke and the poverty capital of the world because of bad governance and bad people in government.

Now let us think like real Yorubas.Yorubas are deep and great thinkers just like me your little kid here.

Nigeria had always been rich especially after the exit of the whites.
I may not have been born then,but I read history
and made a lot of research. I read that Awoliwo was the political leader of the SW....Western Region and Yorubas were in opposition(till 2015....that is a long period)
Lagos was the capital controlled by the ruling government but did not grow and become rich like Ibadan.

Yorubas do not have godfathers but political leaders just like Chief Obafemi Awolowo.They are not perfect because they are humans just like you.

God gave Awolowo and his team,the midas touch and good governance and Ibadan became the most developed place in Nigeria.Western Region lent money to Nigeria,two times because Yorubas were the richest people in Nigeria then.All because God used Awolowo as a good political leader for the SW.Envy overwhelmed them and they stopped the growth of Nigeria with a coup.We all know the end or continuation of the story.

Nigeria was rich,Lagos was not.I was young when Tinubu became the governor of Lagos state.
Tinubu and his team just like Awolowo brought the midas touch to bear on Lagos.Lagos became the richest state in Nigeria and the haters are here again just to do what they did to Western Region and Awolowo.Yoruba e ronu jinle o.
Gaddafi is bad,Gaddafi is bad,they gave him to their enemies and killed him.Where is Libya today?
A bird in hand is worth millions in the sky.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by scana042: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2020
70% the PU result is the major data that us needed in the election results, you sound like someone tht is not knowledgeable in election process in Naija. Kudos to INec for this great feet.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Ofemannnu: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats to Obaseki.
May God use you positively for Edo state.

INEC is the HERO of this election.Kudos.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by ubcandid(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
The portal's result viewing navigation is very poor. It's not comprehensive at all, it cannot contest with the seamless continuous reportage that media houses provide us. You would spend time navigating to the very unit point to get their results and have to go back to access other, the design was on view navigation is very poor. You can't even have a multiple view on the different units to compare.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by ubcandid(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pymetrics:
OP should learn applicable Nigeria law in a particular situation. There is no law backing online collation of result and inec is trying to avoid litigation if they tried to use that. We all know loosing candidate will take care of this up to supreme court if inec does that.
We should work on our legislative arm to ammend electoral laws and the president should give assent. That is when your online collation of result will work.
Also it has been stated on inec portal that they are not using the portal for collation of result. I guess they are trying not to go against the law. That's simple.

you're struggling to make sense here brother.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:
shocked
Guy, you can now see that I am non-partisan..
Even if PDP wins, The Election is not Transparent to me..
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
You Just Confirmed That Edo No Be Lagos.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Gregorian2020:
There is something I seems not to understand in all this officially release results, is it only PDP & APC that are only the party in the governorship race?
From the post I can't certify this claim of dishing out figures. We should wait until the winner is announced
You missed the essence of the original post entirely..
Before now, Nigerians used to wait until the final results are out before they know what happened.
But as we waited for the final results, the news media took it upon themselves to be feeding Nigerians with the updates.
Now, the news media are only interested in APC and PDP..
When INEC launched a portal from which they said that they would feed us with live updates, we were so happy that we would be getting fully detailed updates, so that we won't have to depend on the half-baked media updates again.
But INEC’s So-called Portal failed again, and we had to fall back to the same news media in order to get updates.. It's not our fault that we need the full details of the elections.
I am one of those Nigerians who are not interested in only the final results of elections.
I would like to follow it up, from Polling-units, to Wards, to LGAs, and to State Level.
***Modified..
@Gregorian2020,, now that it is official that Obaseki had won, how would you get the breakdown of the votes he scored in the Local Government Areas?? (Because you can never get it on the INEC’s Portal).
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Gregorian2020:

I know but there are other parties who got five, ten to fifteen, they will not be eluded when the official figures are being dished out. What the op posted as an official results are not official results until the portal is screen shot because from the portal all parties are represented
Now, it is very clear that you didn't understand the original post..
But let me help you out a little with this little demonstration below.
Please, go to the INEC's Portal, find the Collated Single Result for Ikpoba-Okha LGA, Screenshot it and upload it let's see..
If you can't find it, then don't worry yourself because it's not actually there.
If you think it's a lie, then find it, screenshot it and upload it here.
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pymetrics:
Was there anywhere in the Original Post that the OP mentioned Online Collation??
Go Back And Read The Post Again Please.
Since they easily uploaded the photos of all the 2000+plus results from the various Polling-units, what then prevents them from uploading in a similar manner and pattern, the photos of the manually collated results from the various Collation Centres, which are not even up to 250 in all??
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Minjim:

Ok.

Now you rely on SR for credible news?!

I thought you PDP claimed they're Tinubu media
I'm Non Partisan
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
scana042:
70% the PU result is the major data that us needed in the election results, you sound like someone tht is not knowledgeable in election process in Naija. Kudos to INec for this great feet.
I love your opinion..
But I would like you to go through this thread below.
Please take your time and read through it very well
Then, rate the same INEC Portal.
https://www.nairaland.com/6087167/observations-nasarawa-state-constituency-bye-election#93398232
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Minjim: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I'm Non Partisan

But you vote
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by BluntNigerian: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Minjim:

But you vote
Just Gerroutt..
I'm not from Edo,,
And I am not in Edo
Re: Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander by Minjim: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Just Gerroutt..
I'm not from Edo,,
And I am not in Edo

Lol!
I didn't know you have a short fuse.

Btw. That was a simple present tense, not a past tense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.