Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Winner Of Edo State Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Winner Of Edo State Election (2117 Views)

Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Next president of Nigeria / Al Jazeera Has Predicted Atiku Presidency(photo) / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Winner Of Edo State Election by Itzgrace: 4:56am On Sep 20, 2020
A popular auchi based pastor Evangelist Timothy Austin Angel has at Sunday 13th of September @11:30 am predicted victory for the peoples Democratic party but the problem therefore "according to his exact words i see the PDP in early lead but all of a sudden I saw some powerful forces trying to compromise the election, there will be a very serious high tension In announcing the election result, I just pity the sitting governor because my fear is not violence before the election or during election but violence after the announcement of result I am afraid Edo will be on fire I advise every good citizens of edostate to please sit at home and pray for for their city to neutralize pending blood bath, may the good lord grant the major team players in this election a milky heart to accept in good faith what ever the lord has ordained in this election please mind you I am not a supporter of any political party rather I am a lover of God and an ambassador of peace, I am just a watch man and nothing more."
Now over to you what do you think of this election?
Re: Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Winner Of Edo State Election by Kachy1605(m): 4:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Political prophets. We dey look
Re: Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Winner Of Edo State Election by osarog: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2020
This pastor is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Winner Of Edo State Election by joshjc(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Fake pastor
Re: Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Winner Of Edo State Election by heykims(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Dem god of men don come again to advertise their ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . / Do The Lekki 'dead' Have No Relatives? / Six Feared Dead As Unknown Gunmen Allegedly Clash With Security Men in Anambra s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.