Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304830 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Josefa: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Breaking News
Ize Iyamu blames governor Wike for his defeat.

12 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by AroleOduduwa2: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

He shot himself in the leg by claiming to use HNC certificate which he couldn't provide.

Himself and UI will be the respondents

Dude give it up, even Buhari with his nepa certificate flawed the certificate litigation, because he served his first term with the same certificate he used to contest the second term, same will happen with obaseki

8 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Mophasa(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ajalekoko76(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
gracein:
Governor Ambode is expected in Edo state Government House on Monday 21st Sept 2020 to begin a compulsory one year IT program in Partial Fulfilment of his on-going Anti-Godfatherism course.
IT Supervisor: Gov. Nyesom Wike.

#EdoDecides2020
#EdoIsNotLagos

U and Ur mouth ehnnnnnn
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Josefa:
BREAKING NEWS: Meet Godwin Obaseki the first man to win Gubernatorial election in both APC and PDP in the space of 4 years.
what about Samuel Ortom?

7 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Willzz(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Mavor:
This is the difference between we South South niggas and anybody else. No one, no godfather has ownership of our destiny but us.

Tell that to James Ibori and Deltans

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by AroleOduduwa2: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2020
NSK4U:

Ambode can never have such spine, he's a Yoruba man

Dude stop this nonsense talk, I am Yoruba and I am not spineless, I hate when people generalize.

6 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by simplyshade: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Can you say the same thing about Kogi?
Elfaris:
To those buffoons who have on a daily basis made it their job to insult the President, it should be clear to them now that he is the best President we have got since the resumption of Nigeria to democracy.

PMB is not like the letter writing Ota farmer or the drunken shoeless Otuoke hat wearer who were forcefully taking power from opposition states during their time. He is the definition of a true Democrat. God bless PMB and Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by SimeonOTC(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Bookworm001:

You really think APC can cover the margin with the LG left grin Abeg come back to reality

anyway, i hope they dntgrin

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by asobo: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Elfaris:

lmao, it's obvious you're still a child.
I am old enough for you to call me uncle kiddo. Calm down #EdoIsNotLagos

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by NLSOFT: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Any thing can happen

Don't forget the Game

APC is not here for free democracy

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by codedguy1(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Elfaris:

I am more of a PMB person than APC.

That's even worse angry

When the head (of APC) is rotten.....

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ThatFairGuy1: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Maobichek:
. Do you know that APC disgraced Obaseki? if Obaseki loss this election, will APC accept him back? Both Obaseki and POI are the same because they switched parties but I did a thorough research on this Edo election, even those who hate Obaseki supported him out of pity and Osho Baba after calling POI names in 2016 came back and ate his words. This election is purely APC vs APC, thank you.
Apt. Some APC leaders still supported and campaigned openly for Obaseki

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by asobo: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2020
simplyshade:
Can you say the same thing about Kogi?
The guy is suffering from mouth diarrhea. Osun, Kogi etc

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by muymacho: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village.....and i also say a big thank you to the whole of esan land

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

Ambode had less than 5 weeks to prepare for battle. Obaseki has been battling for 3 years!

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Redhot111(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Blackmann001:

Ambode's case is not same with obaseki..in lag..tinubu caged him with selection of "all" house members to his beck and call..if he makes any move he will b impeached..if he goes to court,he will lose cuz tinubu installed all the state judges...infact Lagos can NEVER be taken away from tinubu...

He installed police,he makes the laws,he chooses the politicians, he controls the oba, he controls the thugs, he appoints the judges and commissioners...

Infact he is GOD of Lagos!

And that is why we say Edo no be Lagos because in Edo no man is God while in Lagos, the bullion drug Lord is God. So agree with me that Edo isn't Lagos indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by simplyshade: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2020
You sef dey support acid pouring cultist. No be me talk am o cheesy
27Pushing30:
Game never even finish Una Dey rejoice lol

I’ve come to realize most PDP supporters do not understand politics jare.

Go and check 2016 results and calm down. There’s no deviation from the “expected” so far

E go shock Una
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Whitelookq: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Willzz:

James Iboro is different bro, he de use him head. he does not really select who becomes governor anymore. he just support whoever pdp brings and because he has the love of the people, the people vote massively for the candidate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Willzz:

James ibori is different from Theiftunubu. He doesn’t interfere with the affairs of the state and party publicly. He’s behind doors doing his things unlike that bald short man in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Fiyin007: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats to Governor obaseki, he has already won on the basis of winning at least 25% in 12 LGA's.All other things are to fulfill all righteousness. Indeed #EdonobeLagos

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by DeOTR: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2020
NLSOFT:
Any thing can happen

Don't forget the Game

APC is not here for free democracy
No more surprises here
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by simplyshade: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2020
grin
asobo:
The guy is suffering from mouth diarrhea. Osun, Kogi etc
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Oracleforce: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Josefa:
BREAKING NEWS: Meet Godwin Obaseki the first man to win Gubernatorial election in both APC and PDP in the space of 4 years.

Now I know some Edo people are fools....they purposely voted for obaseki to prove a point to the opposition party...not that he has performed creditably well.
Now that you have vote obaseki, enjoy his stringent economy policy for another 5 years tenure

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by koning: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
fedora04:
Edo indeed no be Lagos

Ambode needed to have fought.Change party to PDP settle Jimi Agnaje and his goons.Then focus on getting the votes of the ibos/Hausa/and the Elites.

ApC strength is in touts and party loyalist.That's why they disrupt election and allow only their goons to vote.

The ibos in Coker,Ajeronmi,Apapa,Oshodi Isolo,didn't really vote

The Hausa in Agege and other LGA didn't really vote.

He needed to just grow some balls perhaps he would still be Governor today.Sanwo Olu was not a better candidate.

Dear Ambiode is still not late.decamp to PDP and start now.Ride on the hurricane blowing against godfatherism now.Be a voice now...

My tots

It is late. Dead and buried. He could not even win the nomination for the senate run-off. The man is chicken hearted. He was in control of all official state apparatus. In charge of the state's treasury. I would have kicked Tinubu's gaddem azz if i was in his position. To avoid being impeached, i would start the azz kicking 6 months to the end of my term.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by samwillyco1(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes, he presented a degree which he got with 3credits, no math and English. UI and himself will have case to answer. FACT

Once the University can maintain that they gave him admission, the case is closed, unless order wise
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by JubrinElSudan: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
SimeonOTC:

APC again
Etsako east 17,011

pdp 10, 668

lol..e go be like film oohh

back to back winning for APCgrin
Those two LGs are Afemai(Oshiomole strong hold). APC will still win Etsako central and that will be end because Orhiomwon and Ovia South West are going to PDP
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Laboni: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
APC should give it up, there is no manipulation they can do in the 2 remaining LGA that can change the obvious victory of Governor Obaseki.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by simplyshade: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
See as I dey look you undecided
JesusJesus:
APC is a honest party. If reverse was the case, PDP will rig

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by codedguy1(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Bookworm001:

You really think APC can cover the margin with the LG left grin Abeg come back to reality

Those APC guys are wickedly incredulous and can conjure anything from nothing to upturn the result knowing fully well that their zombies will do anything and everything to justify illegality.

Make INEC do quick announce the winner grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by McAausim: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
grin

#Live#

Gandollar.... Having running stomach now

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.