Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304996 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Josefa: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Meet Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the first Nigerian to LOSE a gubernatorial election on the platform of both @OfficialPDPNig and @OfficialAPCNg in just 4 years.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by irenosen22(f): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo is nt Lagos.I love my state mehn grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by saintadeola: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Very good, it shows Edo people no be bastardize, one day o to ge will happen in Lagos, I use to wonder atimes, how can an elite mega city like Lagos, one man will be controlling it's destiny, as if it's his personal property. Louisiana should start rebooting

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by AroOkigbo(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Dangrace01:

I thought once someone wins 2/3 of the vote he is already winner just asking
You need to secure the highest number of total votes in the election first plus a win in 2/3 of the local govts
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Josefa: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2020

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by meetme01: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

Oshiomole is the cause of this political ridicule....that was why he was dethroned from his chairmanship position. ..
You can't compare your political strength when you are the incumbent governor with your political strength when you're the chairman in abuja..
Most Nigerian politicians are sycophant and untrustworthy. ...he could have to allow obaseki to contest the 2nd tenure and come up with your candidate or you remain silent....either than all these political embarrassments...

You nailed it. That's politics and not gra gra politics Adams showcased.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by smartval(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2020
McAausim:
grin

#Live#

Gandollar.... Having running stomach now

who the Bleep is talking this pictures grin
McAausim:
grin

#Live#

Gandollar.... Having running stomach now

who the Bleep is talking this pictures
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by JubrinElSudan: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2020
SimeonOTC:

lol..just as you saidgrin

Etsako Central

APC 8,359

PDP 7,478
That's the end of the road for APC. To the tribunal down to the supreme Court they head

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by DonnyE(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations to the Gov. Edo people and Nigerians love and congratulate you.

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by martineverest(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2020
lomprico:
apc get plans o!

plan A- rig their way to victory using thugs were opposition isnt much eg Lagos.

plan B - use police, army n dss to rig to victory where they have strong opposition eg kogi

plan C - when the result are not favourable to them and they know they will loose, they use inec to declare it 'inconclusive' and they finish the work later eg Osun and Kano

plan D - When all the above plan fails and another party wins, the use one supreme court sharia judge to turn 4th position to 1st eg Imo

so my Edo people don't rejoice too early.

APC get plans o!
u clearly don't know Edo people my brother....if supreme court awards ize the position,he won't even go near the government house

8 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by PrudencyFeats: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

Now I know some Edo people are fools....they purposely voted for obaseki to prove a point to the opposition party...not that he has performed creditably well.
Now that you have vote obaseki, enjoy his stringent economy policy for another 5 years tenure

So they could have voted for known thief who was verified by Oshiomole and he still presented the 'thief' to them? Haba! If na u, person called one a thief and still brings the thief for you to employ to manage your resources.

Please Edilites are not fools... Because they have said it that #EdoNoBeLagos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by adm212144: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Bookworm001:

Why are you pained cheesy you don't have to call them fools, it's there decision. They have their reasons why they voted him
defeat no good oo
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by StPete: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2020
My only joy is that Oshiomole has been rendered politically useless both locally and nationally

6 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Where is Simplyleo, quickberry, and bighead9?

They are hiding in between Oshogbo and Ibadan!!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Now I believe Edo is not Lagos!

I respect Edo people!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ForestHill: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2020
irenosen22:
Edo is nt Lagos.I love my state mehn grin
when is Ondo gubernatorial Election Day please?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2020
I learned Ize-Thief is winning in 15 local govt areas of Lagos State!!! cheesy

Useless fool!!!

13 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by PlaneTruth(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2020
court cases still coming up. Obaseki is leading though, let’s wait for judgment from our Corrupt Juridicary to determine the winner.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by otokx(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2020
The Edo people have spoken loud and clear perhaps on behalf of the Nigerian people to the powers that be.

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Josefa: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2020
They brought Ganduje, they brought Elrufai the Butcher of Southern Kaduna, they brought Tinubu. Yet, they still lost. Shame on them. Bringing mass murderers, bribe takers and bullion van lovers. What a criminal bunch! God bless Edo!

-Reno

11 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ademoore07(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Thegoodone13:
APC 3 PDP 13 it remain 2 local government. That two local government is for joker. It has the highest number. 1,200,000 plus. Who ever have half of it win the elections
Dont forget that the two LG left is PDP stronghold.

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Chrissblown: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Na because of sars u nr wan give me ur control?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Obaseki no be Ambode
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by sageb: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Torgba 4+4 Bye Bye to Godfatherism.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Baraqkenny: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2020
the margin is too too wide for the returning officer to get a call
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by PrudencyFeats: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2020
psucc:
I dey line for absentee today o?

Lol... He who comes to equity must come with clean hands...judge not, so that you shall not be judged. Although you have judged yourself!
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by codedguy1(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

So they could have voted for known thief who was verified by Oshiomole and he still presented the 'thief' to them? Haba! If na u, person called one a thief and still brings the thief for you to employ to manage your resources.

Please Edilites are not fools... Because they have said it that #EdoNoBeLagos

And the guy typed that nonsense with foolish confidence thinking he is making a valid point.
angry grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Josefa: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2020
sageb:
Torgba 4+4 Bye Bye to Godfatherism.
A win for Obaseki is not necessarily a win for PDP but a systematic win against godfatherizm in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by udemzyudex(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Kekereekun123:
u expect law makers to ditch Tinubu who will still fix them as governors in their main states and go with Ambode of no electoral value

That's what i always tell people, Ambode is not a politician.
However, he could have put up a good fight and not chicken out like that.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by McAausim: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2020
smartval:

grin

grin

No b small tinz for here oooo.... grin

Obaseki cruising to victory already..... grin

No done & dusted for OBASEKI....... cheesy

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by baliyubla: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2020
How come all the zombies have all gone into hiding. Wannabe politicians.

If Tambuwal won his reelection in Sokoto for that matter with PDP, then Obasekis was gonna be a walkover.

E don clear for them say Edo Nor be Lagos.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.