Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin (48260 Views)

Pictures Of PDP Situation Room / PDP Situation Room in Osun Erupts In Joy (Video) / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by Fourwinds: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

3115956976 First bank.
chaii...you don't quick quick drop your account number.... First of all you need kiss..... Muuuaahhhhh kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by jaysport: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
las las by 2023 Nigeria kuma no be Lagos.. chaii this thing sweet die! I can't wait for 2023
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by Nchenches: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
SmartProf:
The PDP situation room dey on high groove while the APC situation room go resemble isolation centre and mourning house. Person dey tell dem say Edo no be Lagos, Obaseki no be Ambode yet them dey mumu dey argue. See as Obaseki don use trailer jam their Keke.

Where were they in 2016 when they were told that APC is no market? Now they’ve learned the lessons.
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by PrinceMajestic: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Don't let your heartbreak turn you to a Dummy..
So according to your intelligence,a man that's winning an election shouldn't rejoice because the Supreme Court have not had their say?
Why don't you BEAT him while you are at it?
Zombie,receive sense.. angry
i dnt troll things like you. So Get off my mention.
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by colorsofrainbow: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Nonsense people grin

We'll Soon make jest of you by October in Ondo
my guy grin
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by Fourwinds: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
cool
Kabaka better start running
e go run kabakaba....
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by bakila: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Built2last:
Those who are mocking ex Lagos Governor - Akinwunmi Ambode - on the basis of the Edo election are missing the point.

First, the Edo governorship election was more of a plebiscite on Adams Oshiomole than a contest between the PDP governor Godwin Obaseki and the APC Pastor Ize Iyanmu.

To uproot Tinubu from Lagos will require a combination of factors including federal might. This might just happen in 2023 if the signs are anything to go by.

But for now, Edo is indeed not Lagos. Just as Lagos is certainly not Edo.
Why did Ambode not create the Proposition or Question for the plebiscite on Tinubu and Lagos?
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by bakila: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Nonsense people grin

We'll Soon make jest of you by October in Ondo
Do not be too sure.
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by AlphaT1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nawao for Ize-Iyamu o, even his own local government, he couldn't win. Very shameful.
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by giles14(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Biafra4life:

Boss you can add here too 3083500601 first bank
biafran man u dey use zoo bank ?
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by ThatFairGuy1: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
bakila:

Do not be too sure.
I'm 100% sure, not 99%
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by bakila: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I'm 100% sure, not 99%
Because of the NURTW advantage? Abi unna don write result?
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fourwinds:
chaii...you don't quick quick drop your account number.... First of all you need kiss..... Muuuaahhhhh kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

No time to check time o,abi this 2020 alarm no blow reach ursid? Meanwhile I never still see alert o.
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by ThatFairGuy1: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
bakila:

Because of the NURTW advantage? Abi unna don write result?
Edo and Ondo factor aren't thesame. The moment Agboola dumped PDP for labor, OUR FEAR BECAME EASE.

PDP votes is divided already. That's what happened to APC in Edo
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by Fourwinds: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

No time to check time o,abi this 2020 alarm no blow reach ursid? Meanwhile I never still see alert o.
my Edo sister alarm na everywhere for Buhari situation room ooooooooo... But take am jejele.
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by kingsvictor2: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
post=94118447:
YESTERDAY WAS THE D-DAY!!

We look back on our post for the past 90 days about this election.
We cannot help but smile, relax and be happy that the election went peacefully and Edolites truly voted wisely yesterday.
Now, we are all relaxing and waiting for the FINAL RESULT/OUTCOME of this election.
May the best candidate that will bring progress to Edolites win.
May the person that will bring happiness and smile to the faces of every indigene of Edo State become victorious.
Overall, we thank God that it was a very peaceful election and no life was lost.

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria.

Reminiscent times..........

THANKS y'all for all coming out to vote and for taking our wise words to heart.
Slow and steady Nigeria will be great again
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
Peace out!

Even as we wait for the final Outcome of the result in TOTALITY.
Let us say in addy,
Congratulations Edolites,

Let us expressly say that Obaseki didn't win this election based on his performance or love for the PDP.
APC played into the hands of the opposition and 3 major things we think played against APC:

1. Oshiomole already dented Pastor Ize-Iyamu's image seriously and praised Obaseki to high heavens in 2016 so the PDP didn't invest so much on PR or Image laundering.
Oshiomole already gave them what they needed to campaign about both candidates.

More of the reason we chose not to support either of the candidates from 'Day 2'.
And there is nothing outsiders support can do anyways. We can only type online,
It is what the indigenes want for themselves that really matter.
Not what outsiders are saying.

2. The election was painted like a power tussle between Godfatherism and the people of Edo.
This was emboldened by obvious influence of Oshiomole and the viral video made by Asiwaju Tinubu.

3. The hardship ocassioned by Covid-19 which was magnified by the ill-timed increase in pump price of petrol and electricity tariff.

We pray the people of Edo get rewarded with better Governance by Gov Obaseki but as
We said earlier,
this election more of a statement from the people than a victory for PDP.

Good Edolites have chosen who they want to lead them for the next 4 years.
All the very best guys.
A better Nigeria all over is what we want.

We finally Rise on Edo election matter.
Strolling to Ondo.
See you guys around.
God bless Nigeria.
well said
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by Fourwinds: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
bangging:
this news can never break
banging....Hmmmmmmm
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by mygee2(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
moralistic:
.the woman that recorded this video should send her account number
AcctNo
FBN
Edo people no like ole le le of Lagos
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by Maobichek: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Egalitarian1:
Truly Edo no b thee Lagos has been confirmed
. Please I want to discourage you from using BAT in such a ridiculous manner, BAT is an elder and a father, you may not agree with him but we must play politics with respect and decorum, thank you.
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by ElderlyPerson(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
moralistic:
.the woman that recorded this video should send her account number

0800924065 Access Bank
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by xreal: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
If OYO can kick out APC, why can't EDO do same?

Am I the only one thinking of what will happen to APC come 2023?

Imagine PDP situation room in all states and Abuja.

#AsoRockNoBeLagos.

Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by DarkJeddi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
i dnt troll things like you. So Get off my mention.
Keep weeping.. grin
You'll soon hang yourself on top Obaseki matter..
It done clear for your eyes.. shocked
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by kiddkash(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
you wanna call mummy and daddy?
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by bangging(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fourwinds:
banging....Hmmmmmmm
grin grin
Re: Edo Election: Excitement Galore At PDP Situation Room In Benin by mechanics(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
They should hold on till the final result is out before rejoicing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / John Paul Usman Is Dead (YALI Participant From Nigeria Dies In US) / Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.