Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi (1275 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos / My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS67BR9GNwg

lalasticlala check this out. Good morning sir.

Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by BigEcommerce: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2020
We know ma, thanks for remind us ma.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by dingbang(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2020
cool sapphiere uniport geh cheesy
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Kriss216: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2020
It's a trap guys. Beware!

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
cool sapphiere uniport geh cheesy
Good morning and happy Sunday.
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Kriss216:
How?
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by dingbang(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
sapphiere:
Good morning and happy Sunday.
morning dear, I like your threads, keep it up. Done with school yet?
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Kriss216: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
sapphiere:
How?
I should be asking you and your motivational speaker.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
morning dear, I like your threads, keep it up. Done with school yet?
Not yet. Thanks.
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Kriss216:

I should be asking you and your motivational speaker.
You claimed the message is a trap. I am asking you how is it a trap?
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Kriss216: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2020
sapphiere:
You claimed the message is a trap. I am asking you how is it a trap?
Will the wife and children eat sand

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by adegbenga80592: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2020
We know ma, courtesy for remind us ma.
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Will the wife and children eat sand
There's a difference between 'GET MARRIED' and 'BE IN MARRIAGE'. She is talking about the former.
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Kriss216: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2020
sapphiere:
There's a difference between 'GET MARRIED' and 'BE IN MARRIAGE'. She is talking about the former.
you're confusing yourself, my lady.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by dingbang(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2020
sapphiere:
Not yet. Thanks.
alright, i'll be visiting ph soon and would like to meet a new nairalander. Just sent a pm
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Kriss216:

you're confusing yourself, my lady.
Check the difference between those two themes then tell me what you understand.
Getting married is different from being in marriage.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by yomi007k(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2020
sapphiere:
Check the difference between those two themes then tell me what you understand.
Getting married is different from being in marriage.

Oya o...what is the difference?

For the benefit of us that don't get it.
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
alright, i'll be visiting ph soon and would like to meet a new nairalander. Just sent a pm
Ok. Safe trip in advance.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2020
yomi007k:

Oya o...what is the difference?

For the benefit of us that don't get it.

MARRIED past tense of MARRY: A verb.
Meaning: To be joined to someone as spouse according to law or custom.
Married = describes the status of a person.

Examples:
1. I've been married for 20years now.
2. My daughter is not married. She's single.

MARRIAGE: A noun.
Meaning: The state of being joined or legal union of two or more people in a personal relationship.

Marriage = the relationship in general.

Examples:
1. Over 30% of marriages end in divorce.
2. Nigeria has just legalized inter-tribal marriage.

The woman in the video is talking about the verb 'married' and not the noun 'marriage'.

Cc: Kriss216
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by mimimiles93: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
cool
sapphiere:

MARRIED past tense of MARRY: A verb.
Meaning: To be joined to someone as spouse according to law or custom.
Married = describes the status of a person.

Examples:
1. I've been married for 20years now.
2. My daughter is not married. She's single.

MARRIAGE: A noun.
Meaning: The state of being joined or legal union of two or more people in a personal relationship.

Marriage = the relationship in general.

Examples:
1. Over 30% of marriages end in divorce.
2. Nigeria has just legalized inter-tribal marriage.

The woman in the video is talking about the verb 'married' and not the noun 'marriage'.

Cc: Kriss216
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by Dalby(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
sapphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS67BR9GNwg

lalasticlala check this out. Good morning sir.

Who you are today may not be who you are in 5yrs. You may have done your due diligence and investigated and you will end up short...

I do not agree with a lot of what she said...hmmm

We cannot all be the same or think the same...there in lies the test. How can these 2 with their seeming difference make it and become one flesh
undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by millionboi2: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
BigEcommerce:
We know ma, thanks for remind us ma.
lol

Who told her is money b4?
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by millionboi2: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kriss216:
we know teaamate
Re: You Don't Need Money To Get Married, This Is What You Need - Buchi Onuu-oyeniyi by phemyhalaby(m): 4:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Jeez!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! / ... / 5 Rules That Nigeria Girls Don't Want You To Know; Be Wise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.