Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) (1449 Views)

Gurls Barely Know Who's Ryt For Em (zero Decision Upstairs) / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by Fatherkennel794(m): 6:00am On Apr 11, 2021
hello, guys

what will you do when you ask a gal for her phone number and she Noped you
what's your next step or what do you intend to do to get that digit of hers

over to the good boys and bad boys
Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by heendrix(m): 6:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Fatherkennel794:
hello, guys

Sadly ion waste time on 9ja girls or let em use me count scores. SA girls are just the way cool
Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by Duru9(m): 6:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Fatherkennel794:
hello, guys

You block her

Who still de use number do guy these days

In fact girls de freely update their numbers on social media now because they need more WhatsApp views
Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by 2shaw: 6:28am On Apr 11, 2021
Get money,u stupid serial predators. Go n make money,u useless lazy boy. I hate fools who talk abt naija girls always. Fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by aminusodiq(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2021
if I asked for your digits and you say no!!! I'll leave immediately and honorably!!! I'll only say thanks, Bye.

1 Like

Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by OB7Foreva(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2021
Tell her Fvck you respectfully
Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2021
We must have established that "connection" even if it's for just 5mins. If not, i won't even bother myself asking for number cus me no go call or message u as connection no dey.

Me won't collect number on the first time of meeting u if i know we will still see next time.

In the eventual case she says no, u move on.

Guys should know that it isn't every girl u must toast. Have some self respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by Israel6767: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2021
Fatherkennel794:
hello, guys

The first mistake is asking for her number..
You are suppose to make her offer you her number, and it should be your choice to accept or not.
Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2021
Buh i Don't taost buh ""Catch and carry""
Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
2shaw:
Get money,u stupid serial predators. Go n make money,u useless lazy boy. I hate fools who talk abt naija girls always. Fools
It really turns me off. We all know that some Nigerian girls are useless, but guys should stop throwing it at our faces all the time.
Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by Duplexxx: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Na shame

Na disgrace

Na Fuckup
Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
will her number fetch me money? undecided
Re: The Moment When she Did Not give you her Phone Number (strictly For Em Niggas) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Duplexxx:
Na shame

Na disgrace

Na Fuckup

You be mumu, na by force to collect number undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude / After 7 Unfruitful Years,i'm Officially Quiting Sport Betting / Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.