Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,758 members, 7,813,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA (54017 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / AnambraDecides: Accord Party's Godwin Maduka Wins Own Ward, Loses LGA To APGA / Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2020
Trump visa ban has reset their brain.The U S president should have done the same in Lagos.Na mc oluomo tinubu dey use rig Lagos election.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by autonomous22: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2020
Where are those touts shouting APC here since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by nnaemmy(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2020
#EDO_NO_BE_LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by EdmundChidera(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Do you know that Oshobaba voted PDP

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Jwonder(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2020
NaijaFutbol:
Relatively free and fair election.

Captures the will of the Edo people.

Not rigging this is a Master Stroke from the Northern APC caucus.

They are playing the long game against Tinubu 2023.

Maybe the certificate issue will be used to hold Gov Obaseki in check.

Let’s see how it goes!

Congratulations Edo people.

I hope Ambode is watching

They couldn’t rig because of fear of their visa’s been permanently banned

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by colorsofrainbow: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
embarassed
sorry brother

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by ewami: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2020
My guy , I don't know u oo. but ur life go sweet. I love ur comments.

In my widest dreams I never believed these results could turn out this way after all the decamping and godfatherism

Omo Obaseki na man

Ambode is supposed to go hungry for 600yrs

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Nchenches: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2020
taylor88:
In my widest dreams I never believed these results could turn out this way after all the decamping and godfatherism

Omo Obaseki na man

Obaseki is a sharp man.

Ambode is not. Ambode depends on god fatherism.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by JAWBONE(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2020
taylor88:

Omo Obaseki na man

The decamping was a blessing in disguise to weed out the moles in Obaseki's camp. The ones who remained were true loyalists.

Most importantly the people of Edo State were not ready for another round of godfatherism after the era of late Anenih so they threw their weight behind Obaseki

8 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by alvan73: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2020
KingintheNorth:
If PDP should win Edo then APC will rather die than die than lose Ondo .

Am telling you, they will want to fight back like a wounded lion and trust me when I say that they will come with everything they've got. It's now up to Ondo people to stand firm and uproot them root and stem.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by bakila: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2020
KingintheNorth:
If PDP should win Edo then APC will rather die than die than lose Ondo .
They will not die anything the same rain that beat APC in EDO, will fall heavier in Ondo.

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2020
taylor88:

Omo Obaseki na man

It's either Ambode was weak, or simply too corrupt and compromised to put up a fight... This is why clean hands or well covered tracks are a must for an intelligent and ambitious politician and leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Always82: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2020
some time l wonder how some people behavior look like.how on Earth a man call himself a pastor and still put his hand and soul in worthly things.l think is hight time ( CAN) look into redem church very well.the kind of pastor them train there all have a question mark...?

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Chirowman(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2020
LORDKing001:
Edo no b lagos. What will now happen to those house of assembly members who decamped earlier? Will they still be allow back or those commissioners who resigned their appointments.
they will be ashamed of themselves now, no more going back all those black sheep in obaseki government that betrayed him in die minutes shame to them.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by aspirebig: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2020
Is well with Edo State.

Congratulations God don win!

The number of people viewing this thread , hmmm is really scary.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by manuelreports: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Oba na the baddest
Him beat this guy blue and black and even yellow joinam

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Figolouis: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2020
OBASEKI IS PRACTICING A GOOD SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THIS ELECTION! HONESTLY, Edo no b Lagos.

By now, all those that decamped thinking that pastor would win and the house of assembly members that was licking the ass of Osho baba will be in severe pain now.
Though realignment is allowed

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by EdmundChidera(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Do you know that Edo no be Lagos

Do you know that obaseki is the winner

Do you that ize iyamu failed twice in PDP and APC

Do you know that obaseki buried Tinubu and oshobaba legacy

Do you know that Buhari wasn't shock with the election

Do you know that wike is the man

Lastly

Do you know that Oshobaba voted PDP

grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by agbajor27: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2020
flexd99:
It's not over until it's over
it's over bro

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2020
taylor88:
Hi

Omo Obaseki na man

Your dreams weren't wild enough man
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by haffaze777(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2020
It's a lie because Ize Iyamu won his local governor and Obaseki local government in my servergrin

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I thought zombies said any candidate
supported by South East will always lose ?
Those guys analyse politics with sentiments
All I see is that majority of them support candidates you guys don't support whether good or bad,they don't care. They win because they have power to turn the real outcome either through the courts or violence... but at the end you are always justified...

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Mykelhendriz: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
lloydtruth:
Pastor over relied on rigging and never did his homework. He shouldn't have allowed such an overbearing influence from Oshiomole and that stupid video from overrated Tinubu.

My friend go and sit down... were you not the same people hailing him... that he has done well and says Obaseki is a Twitter campaigner.. na now you know say he no do homework

nonsense and ingredient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by educator24(f): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
EDO NO BE LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by FirstCounsel(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
taylor88:

Omo Obaseki na man
600? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Lamasta(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Interesting election in Edo
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by jacoik(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
EyezofGod120:
;DDamn niggaarr!!how can u conduct election during raining season and expect people with umbrella to lose���
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u no well. but honestly I just nailed it

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by agbajor27: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
bakila:

They will not die anything the same rain that beat APC in EDO, will fall heavier in Ondo.
exactly
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by babadee1(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2020
flexd99:
It's not over until it's over

It's over abeg. Congratulations to the winner. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Timfreds(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Though APC and PDP are same birds of same feathers. I have never want APC ruling in any of the South South states. APC is party of northern goal.
South south and South east must not accommodate them.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Raalsalghul: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2020
dhardline:
As you argue for or against any politician I want you to know that they are all in this together. No matter the out come of the election your only consolation will be that the person you supported won but it will have very little impact on your daily life. Until something drastic happens in this country this will continue to be the norm.

We the people need to understand that we do not need these politicians but they need us.

Set yourself free from their manipulations.

Unfortunately, most are not thinking towards this route.

They are all about APC and PDP: both birds of same feather.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by favour32(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2020
MrGoood:
Try again next time, After Obaseki, Shaibu Must do, Then after that I can consider pastor but for now it’s either Obaseki or nobody.
Consider who after Obaseki?
Esan land dey prepare for their turn!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.