Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA (54061 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / AnambraDecides: Accord Party's Godwin Maduka Wins Own Ward, Loses LGA To APGA / Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by 2016v2017: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
taylor88:
In my widest dreams I never believed these results could turn out this way after all the decamping and godfatherism

Omo Obaseki na man

Ambode is supposed to go hungry for 600yrs
Edo no be Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Guyman02: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Baawahala:

Very few of us understand this narrative.
But the fear majority of us have against the Igbo man emanated from the civil war,that war which I think was for a good course.
Not knowing that the Igbo elites of today are less pragmatic than those in the past. They can sell their people just for personal gains.
As for your neighbours, they are neither here nor their

The war was never a good cause, it should have been avoided.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Tareq1105: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dshocker:
They should just hand over to Obaseki

Good luck to all for hitch free election and congrats to the winner.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by 2016v2017: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
ZeroAccess:
The hand writing was clearly written.

EDO NO BE LAGOS.

EOD#

Tinubu goof making such directive video. How dare you insult the sensitivity of people.

NB: he has never made any video regarding the happenings in the country but was quick to decide who edolite should vote and reject.

He thinks Edo is Lagos where the imbeciles slave Zombs are licking his bloody stinking ass

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
wonder233:
From Aduwawa in Benin I'll make a comment on nairaland regarding my own state elections, a coward from Mushin in Lagos will counter my comment with gibberish he knows nothing about.

Don"t mint the fools. Foolishness runs in their blood. Many of them have never gone beyond the boundaries of their state and they will be feeling superman in their papa's hut. They think everybody can sell his future for a plate of amala.

This is what they wanted to bring to Edo. Just look as this woman is carrying oil like a baby and then watch her frustrated face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by IGBOSON1: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
mozes01:

make una free Ambode na, Obaseki na wise man, he had only the house of assembly members loyal to him inaugurated, so making his decamping more easier . if Ambode had decamped the moment he lost the primaries, He would have been impeached the following week by the Tinubu stooges in the assembly. and thereby lost all incumbent power Obaseki has.

Exactly!

There’s a number of reasons why both cases differ, and shouldn’t be used to justify accusing Ambode of being chicken!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Guyman02:

We can see it from different angles...Had the Igbos won,you'd would hv understood. But since it didn't happen,no one like to be associated with a course that never materialized.
Men fight the fight
Women wait to see who wins, to befriend.
It doesn't matter who is wrong or right
That's the case of the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Guyman02:

Have you considered that the war was for a good course,but still would have been avoid through other means..Aburi accord comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by ajebuter(f): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
flexd99:
It's not over until it's over

Bros,, wake up and smell the coffee

It's OVER

Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
linearity:

At least he would have fought like a man, and not behave like a pvssy.

If presented with the odds of fight you lose, don’t fight you lose, at least fight so that you will acquire muscle mass for the next fight. With all the promises they gave him, where is he today apart from the history books?

My dear, sometimes is better not to fight at all. Check out the squad. Ambode Vs Tinubu, Buhari, Inec, Military, One million boys,Mc Olomo, market women union , Sanwo Olu, Oshiomole, Bullion van squad etc. No way out. Obaseki is enjoying his PDP squad, US Visa ban saga, Royal bloodline, people hatred for APC Vs Oshiomole, Buhari,Inec and co. At least, it's a bit balanced. U want Ambode to put up a fight against Tinubu in his dormain? Haba! No die by that
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by rotadeco27: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=9jaDoomCountry post=94121388]

Don"t mint the fools. Foolishness runs in their blood. Many of them have never gone beyond the boundaries of their state and they will be feeling superman in their papa's hut. They think everybody can sell his future for a plate of amala.

This is what they wanted to bring to Edo. Just look as this woman is carrying oil like a baby and then watch her frustrated face[/quote
Please do not generalise it as if it were all Yorubas that are encaged by tinubu. His tentacles can't extend beyond Lagos.
APC lost in Oyo in both gubernatorial and Presidential election in 2019. It is only the southwestern states that want their tax taken to Lagos that will follow that evil party called APC.
The money APC government was owning us is being paid currently by GSM.
PDP is not good , but are far better and less evil compare to APC!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by rotadeco27: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

This is what they wanted to bring to Edo. Just look as this woman is carrying oil like a baby and then watch her frustrated face
This is what they wanted to bring to Edo. Just look as this woman is carrying oil like a baby and then watch her frustrated face[/quote
Please do not generalise it as if it were all Yorubas that are encaged by tinubu. His tentacles can't extend beyond Lagos.
APC lost in Oyo in both gubernatorial and Presidential election in 2019. It is only the southwestern states that want their tax taken to Lagos that will follow that evil party called APC.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by brightology3: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
taylor88:
In my widest dreams I never believed these results could turn out this way after all the decamping and godfatherism

Omo Obaseki na man

Ambode is supposed to go hungry for 600yrs
lol u n this your 600 years. where did u get the theory from, I would love to use it.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by 2016v2017: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jwonder:
grin
I’m so proud of my Edo Brother’s and Sister’s, you all proved you’re not cowards, you truly came from a bloodline of warriors.

SAY NO TO SLAVE MENTALITY AND BABA SOPE POLITICS
God bless Edo State
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by 2016v2017: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
LORDKing001:
Edo no b lagos. What will now happen to those house of assembly members who decamped earlier? Will they still be allow back or those commissioners who resigned their appointments.
their losses are rewards of unfaithfulness and disloyalty
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
rotadeco27:

Okay, I won't generalise it bro.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Creeza(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
MrGoood:
Try again next time, After Obaseki, Shaibu Must do, Then after that I can consider pastor but for now it’s either Obaseki or nobody.
This your statement get as e be o. I will save this in a file and wait for 2024 and may God keep both of us alive, I will either laugh at you or laugh at Edo Central. Peace
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Xscape1993(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wasky101:

Who is we
Nigerians
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by LORDKing001: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
2016v2017:

their losses are rewards of unfaithfulness and disloyalty
Well said. Time to start submitting cv again. Chai
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Funpeter: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
LORDKing001:

Bringing his deputy will be seen as Godfatherism fa. Same thing him d preach against
but he deserves it now..... Is there a candidate as deserving as he?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Funpeter: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
LORDKing001:

Frying pan to fire. Never leave someone in hard times. Moral lesson were I don learn.
we die together.....
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by LORDKing001: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Funpeter:
but he deserves it now..... Is there a candidate as deserving as he?
edo north suppose produce next Gov according to their calculations. Shaibu na from oshiomole side I guess this will hinder him from winning d ticket
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Omoluabi16(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Tinubu's grip on Lagos is strong and ruthlessly so... He is years ahead of every opposition and the voting population.

It might take death to loosen his grip!!!
Ahah. you see my point.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by Funpeter: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
LORDKing001:
edo north suppose produce next Gov according to their calculations. Shaibu na from oshiomole side I guess this will hinder him from winning d ticket
thought it is central next? Is the deputy not from North?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by mandate12: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
MrGoood:
Try again next time, After Obaseki, Shaibu Must do, Then after that I can consider pastor but for now it’s either Obaseki or nobody.

No ooooo! U didn't even talk about Ogbeide Ihama and Rice man. They will serve before Pastor.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA by tbliss22(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
This Ize-Iyamu should just return to his church and forget politics.... Oshiomole destroys his gubernetorial ambition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.