Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (109225 Views)

This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) / President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail / Abuja Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by gbolswag(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is beautiful...highly commendable
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Mak4web(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nigeria is making progress. Don't argue with me...
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Abagworo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:
No reasonable person will confuse that picture for Tokyo, Dubai or London.

Maybe he means the developing highrise buildings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Kelvin5214: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
liveyourlife007:

URGENT:
IS Philippines a good country to migrate to. Nigeria don tire me. My woman wants me to come over, she has been disturbing me since January to come. I need advice. Do I need Visa to travel there?

Mature Minds (MAM) please.
Oga every country is better than Nigeria. as GOD done do am now u see opportunity, just comot when time still dy
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by musa234(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
ogwuche4u:
At least there is visible growth. We may not be developing as fast as the western world but we are making progress.

Come over the north and see how people are suffering.. Do people suffer terribly when a country is progressing? We should stop celebrating mediocrity, the country is getting more difficult to sustain by the day.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Lifestone(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Tittos:
You do realise that picture is a digital model also called a computer generated model and not a real picture. The idu station is of the Lagos model . Have we come to the point where we now pass off computer images as how Nigeria looks for clout or for politics. BTW, these counties have moved to speed trains and electric trains, so no one will have confused these pics for Tokyo or Dubai. Not especially when these kinda trains in these countries are being phased out
No sir. Thats the World Trade Center Abuja and the Abuja Tower at the background !.
Obviously you don't know Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by lanrywest: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
I hope the aso rock rat wil not tamper with this one Nigerians with fake project
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by meobizy(f): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
I hope this will mean quicker development in the state. With outsiders being able to work in the state and go home daily, the standard of living will rise exponentially.
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by OmoManU: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Gondonu:
And so? The world have long advanced beyond all these so called developments this failed nation is hyping about including the locomotive train.Please dont disgrace us some more.

you people will just opened mouth wuahh
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Cutiekatty: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
spendoon:
This is Lagos not New York ooo

Wait until NEPA take light, you go know
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Aguogba:

Bros, as I take elderly eye look this train, I come dey reason say na "upgrade" of the same old model we have. I mean Idumota upgrade( fender, front cord, and interior) Amaechi has some explaining to do. Make I hear say this train do 250km/hour like her Oyibo mates.
Lmwk grin
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by talktrue1234: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
I thought it is Mogadishu
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by lekki1444: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
chibu4u2:

20 yrs kwa. Not sure you were born in lonon, coz if the pix look exactly like what youve seen in london then there is a problemYou don open account with d mail already

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by chibuzorAbia: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
musa234:
progressing and the people are suffering? Inflation everywhere, unemployment, insecurities. So because of this, our country is progressing.. Use your head young man.

Explain to me how the government created the above. Haba! You just think everybody in government is a born bastard and evil person?
Do you understand why the above happened and why the government cannot control it?
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by WIZGUY69(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
liveyourlife007:

URGENT:
IS Philippines a good country to migrate to. Nigeria don tire me. My woman wants me to come over, she has been disturbing me since January to come. I need advice. Do I need Visa to travel there?

Mature Minds (MAM) please.

Lmfao. This one just start yahoo. angry
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by mrbenjame: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
spendoon:

bro learn to appreciate good work, how many African countries has this?

Look at this one? How many African countries have you travel to?
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by LaReinaa(f): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:
The Op obviously hasn’t been to any of those countries he mentioned that’s why.
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by ike95: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
spendoon:
This is Lagos not New York ooo
are you sure that this is Lagos
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by musa234(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Explain to me how the government created the above. Haba! You just think everybody in government is a born bastard and evil person?
Do you understand why the above happened and why the government cannot control it?
bro stop justifying this abeg, can you please explain to me why you are justifying the cost of living, insecurities and every negative vices bedeviling our country. Do you work with Apc?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by ajagidiagbo1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
You're right, it's only a brainless person that will think all train tracks in Tokyo or anywhere in the world is better than this. Especially someone that has never breeze airport surrounding air let alone traveling out of Nigeria will think every other countries of the world are better than Nigeria. Dingbat.
jumobi1:
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by MiaBeer(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:

You are the one who is unreasonable and in total denial.
Unfortunately, this is the problem with many Nigerians and Africans.
Appreciate your own and don't run away from truth and progress. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Felix6: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Those pictures are not even real. What are those NNPC twin towers doing in IDU train station?
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Tolani045(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
spendoon:
Please take a look at the pic of the Abuja light rail below and you will realise Nigeria is moving forward as country, I don't care if it's PMB or GEJ that started this project all I know is am very happy my country is progressing.

There's nothing beautiful here, ugly as bleeped
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by dalass(f): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:

And why not?

There are worse sceneries and backgrounds in those places than what is seen in that pix... At least we appreciate that nice looking train wink
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Modikko(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Only a blind person will not and cannot applaud progress
jumobi1:
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by omoadeleye(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:

OP is just from a village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by DisLifeSha: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Are we not the giant of Africa

spendoon:

bro learn to appreciate good work, how many African countries has this?
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by freeborn02: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:

Supreme court loading for Wailers

Your party lacks what it takes to win a free and fair election. You only depend on INEC rigging, police brutality, soldiers brutality, underage voting and thuggery to win election by force.

So, APC politicians are only forcing themselves on Nigerians. Nigerians have rejected your party of fake promises.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Omooba77: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
spendoon:

there is an station at the Abuja airport for travellers landing in abuja

Big lie, it is not operational, I was at Abuja Airport sometimes ago. I asked for train terminal, I was told it is not completed yet!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by seguno2: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:

Maybe someone who has lived all his life in a cave without TV, newspaper, books, internet can be so confused, even though reasonable ordinarily
But that can’t be the case for the OP grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by seguno2: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Are we not the giant of Africa

Giant for extreme poverty and out of school children?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Ferdinandu(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
We are not moving forward till we start manufacturing our own trains and build our own railway by our indigenous Engineers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.