Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About (1208 Views)

"Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) / See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by Grandmeister(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
History555:

You are in serious pains likewise the op. Choose one lagoon or rope
The buttwipe claimed akeredolu as his governor and today he is claiming igbo..this is borderline witchcraft.
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by History555: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Who is this clown. You're not more igbo than me.

Shut the Bleep up. You are not an lgbo man just a pained looser. Pls proceed to the nearest lagoon
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by LikeAking: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
We igbos should concentrate on how we can build our states like Ogun state or Ekiti state.

We need to draw the attention of our governors to this region instead of coursing Tinubu. Tinubu has contributes his quota to the nation building.

Which state in southeast is better than Ekiti? Not even talk of Ondo state. No wonder our people trooping to southwest and abandoning the region.

I'm not surprised that the region is capital poverty of southern Nigeria.

Why will a street be this dirty?

The residents should contribute money and clean their street.

The problem is from our low standard African traditions.

Some civilizations cant even live in that place.
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by obonujoker(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
History555:

Shut the Bleep up. You are not an lgbo man just a pained looser. Pls proceed to the nearest lagoon

The pain of Edo loss is affecting is brain grin
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by LikeAking: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
LONG LIVE THE NIGERIAN COMMUNIST MOVEMENT!!!
LONG LIVE THE NIGERIAN COMMUNIST MOVEMENT!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6130874/nigerian-communist-movement#94118173
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by Lipscomb(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
I'm not surprised are you not from Anambra state.
History555:

Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by Enwhen(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Clown your father house in Lekki.

Lolsss.. ma binu o... Take heart.
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by Lipscomb(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
We don't give damn how our state looks our major focus is to criticizing Tinubu as if he spend our community money .
LikeAking:

Why will a street be this dirty?

The residents should contribute money and clean their street.

The problem is from our low standard African traditions.

Some civilizations cant even live in that place.

1 Like

Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by slivertongue: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:
This fulani man again. Anyway, if this will bring you some repute from the terrible loss of your party in Edo, continue to roll in the ground.
pains of Edo defeat will make many sick

1 Like

Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by LikeAking: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
We don't give damn how our state looks our major focus is to criticizing Tinubu as if he spend our community money .

true
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by Lipscomb(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Anyone saying the truths about the state of our region would be tagged as an outsider. I spit on your head.
SLAP44:
This fulani man again. Anyway, if this will bring you some repute from the terrible loss of your party in Edo, continue to roll in the ground.
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Who is this clown. You're not more igbo than me.

This election loss is really paining you. Sniper is still affordable shaa
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by Taba21: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:

Face the truth and stop the callings of name
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by Taba21: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
What do you want to say about this.

They have sacrificed their region in return for ritual and political wealth.

South East is the zoo itself.
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by Taba21: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Tinubu is not our problem.

The consequences for too much Evil.
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by Fabulousl0l(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
What is my business with EDO. I'm talking of my region you're saying something Otherwise.

Igbo man weldone [center]
Lipscomb:
What is my business with EDO. I'm talking of my region you're saying something Otherwise.

Igbo man weldone [/center]
Lipscomb:

Igbo man weldone
Re: The Real Shithole That Trump Was Talking About by Lipscomb(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yes I agree with you.
Taba21:

They have sacrificed their region in return for ritual and political wealth.

South East is the zoo itself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Of Nigeria: Yoruba Group Demands Referendum / Let Stop Tribalism On Nairalanders And Seek Forgiveness - 2021 / Meet The 17 Year Old Youngest Political Appointee In Nigeria - Emmanuel Agida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.