Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) (56284 Views)

Tony Momoh: I Won’t Be Shocked If Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Nchenches: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fingertea:
Even if Obaseki wins today .... Which we are seeing .... That he is winning ...

APC will use supreme Court to remove him .... Mark this date.

Add your own thoughts ...

Revolution shall being from there.

In Imo state, nothing is progressing since the Supreme Court made its decision. The best would have been to cancel the Imo election and do fresh election.

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Deltatoto: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fingertea:

edo no be imo
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Achizzy7: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sum people will jst com and talk rubbish from der shallow minds...

are u nt awear dat nysc has issued him anoda "corrected" certificate ?!!

are u nt also awear dat d University which obaseki attended has come out plain to say he met d admission requirements and dat was y he was admitted into d University ?!!

Pls don't come here and just talk nonsense cos u jst want to talk pls...

How did dis even got to d front page naira land

Nairaland i bliv u r above dis pls !!!

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Ategberoson(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
sammyj:
grin Edo no bi Imo oooo just like Edo no br Lagos. Oshi baba and Tinubu self inflicted defeat on Izi Iyanmu the moment they made it look as if it is the god father that controls Edo people!! grin grin

APC as a party have some group of dumb and naive politicians in huge numbers

I least Expect the likes of Tinubu, Ganduje, and Oshiomole that used words to destroy Ize to show in Edo campaign or even give press statement concerning the election

PDP really practiced true form of opposition in Edo election. say no to godfatherism was in average Edo lips but the same godfather were still showing face

Obaseki victory doesn't put him different from other politicians but he has a good advisers and he play his political fight timing. he kickstart his fight after exhausting diplomatic means which Ambode did early and late reconciliation

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by SailorUgo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
kalu61:
Don't be so quick to give it to Atiku, the PDP candidacy is debatable for now.

Sincerely I hope so
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by justjify(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fingertea:

This opinion is coming from an anarchist and supported by a Moderator who is also an anarchist.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by princebishop(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
the will of the people, that's what we're seeing now

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
abimic:
Which of his results do you need clarifications on?
His degree, the one he presented
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
aghap51:

And you think he is not wise for him to have presented his O level for PDP screening
He shot himself in leg, he presented his degree
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Samnavy: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nothing will happen
Buahri no go try am
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by brainhgeek(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fingertea:

They like American visa more than politics in Nigeria.
Nothing will happen
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by willexyaho(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wait for the last result,

The last result will be like

APC- 1,505,457 votes
PDP- 10 votes

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buari! grin grin
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by executive12: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
NextGovernor:
APC kept ranting online. Especially those from one region who are obliged to one man controlling them and determining their faith. They thought we in Edo can be dictated for like the way they are. Lol.

Check my profile and post. The results were the right analysis I gave far back July. Edo South and Central will be clear. Then APC will win in Edo North and the South and Central result margin will child that from the North.

They even boasted how they will cage Edo people and win by force. Forgetting Edo people aren't docile as they are. We fight for what we want and it must come to past. Same way we fought the almighty back then in Edo to produce Oshiomole, is the same way we drove him out.

I live in Edo State and have gone round the whole State. I know who is on ground but some people who doesnt stay here but want their Godfather to extend his territory to other land will stay in their zone and be spilling nonsense online.

Well said. Congrats to you guys in Edo.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by ensamy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be Imo. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Obaseki had a case to answer considering his result already

Modified
You all quoting me should explain the rationale behind someone getting admitted into university with 3 credits, no English and mathematics but unable to be provided HNC certificate.
UI have a case to answer regarding this and it'll affect his incumbency has he submitted his degree certificate.

Alas, I was just told Shaibu isn't left out in certificate saga.

YOU ALL REJOICE WHEN IT HAPPENED IN BAYELSA, let see how this plays out
UI already came out to say he actually graduated, if he and UI decided not to say the criterion for which he's admitted, its their business. But that's not an issue in a competent and unbiased court of law.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by kalu61(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
SailorUgo:

Sincerely I hope so
APC is zoning to South, and we all know it's the right of South to be president. Wike may aligh with Sokoto state Governor while Peter Obi MAY contest the ticket of align with Atiku(But that ticket will fail). Umahi can make a strong case too.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by youngchopper(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Modified
You all quoting me should explain the rationale behind someone getting admitted into university with 3 credits, no English and mathematics but unable to be provided HNC certificate.
UI have a case to answer regarding this and it'll affect his incumbency has he submitted his degree certificate.

Bury your head in shame
Show me Gen Buhari Waec or u shut your mouth for ever! Get lost
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
List of the 42 -appointees that left the winning team of Obaseki. If only they could see tomorrow (today), perhaps a contrary decision would have been taken.

Taiwo Akerele – Chief of Staff
John Mayaki – Chief Press Secretary
Paul Ohonbamu – Commissioner
Omua Oni-Okpako – Commissioner
Monday Ogiegor – MD EDSTMA
Christopher Adesotu – Chairman, Vocational and Technical Education Board
Gabriel Oiboh – Chairman, Post Primary Education Board
Osanyemwere Osawe – Member, Post Primary Education Board
Fulani Yakubu Ekpeyoung – SSA
Adeyanju Noah – SSA
Cordelia M. Iyogun – SSA
James Osheku – SSA
Louis Osamuyi Osayande – SSA
Ernest Unuaghon imina – SSA
Prince Lucky Igbinedion – SSA
Chris Oseiwe Oribhabor – SSA
Solomon Okoduwa – SSA
Kennedy Itepu – SSA
Sabbath Egbeyon – SSA
Emike Obazee – SA
Goodluck A. Uyigue – SA
Razaq Rotimi – SA
Olajide Victor Oloruyomi – SA
Smart Bank – SA
Bright Njor – SA
Kingsley Ekueme – SA
Joshua Akhabue – SA
Oladele Ayotope Josiah – SA
Boyi Magdalene – SA
Osarobo Osaro Anthony – SA
Aibangbee Chico – SA
Obayagbona Augustine – SA
Osamwonyi Atu – EDSOGPADEC
Emmanuel Odigie – EDSOGPADEC
Rilwanu Oshiomhole – EDSOGPADEC
Okondoh Patrick Iyoha – OSM Director
Maureen Osaro Ekhoragbon – Vice-Chairman Ovia North-East
Aghedo Oscar – Secretary Ovia North-East
Kehinde Garrick Osemwingie – Secretary, Uhumwonde LGC
Otaniyen Igbinosa – Orhiomwon Supervisor
Martins Ozakpolor – Orhiomwon Supervisor
Vincent Ehibor – Orhiomwon Supervisor
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by cosaret51(f): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Modified
You all quoting me should explain the rationale behind someone getting admitted into university with 3 credits, no English and mathematics but with unable to be provided HNC certificate.

The talk of a dreamer. Just keep dreaming.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Eriokanmi: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Here they come again. It won't woooork grin
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Unrated900(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Modified
You all quoting me should explain the rationale behind someone getting admitted into university with 3 credits, no English and mathematics but with unable to be provided HNC certificate.

Inec riggers spotted....
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Are u not ashamed of ur self, u want d will of d pple to be destroy but u still want diz country to change!
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by mikemiyaki: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
They no fit try am. Heads may roll.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by bizhop01: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Consolation opinion
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by EdiskyHarry: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Modified

It's too late.
Edo is not Lagos
God bless Edo state
God bless gov obaseki
God bless gov udom Emmanuel
God bless akwa ibom state
God bless gov wike
God bless rivers state
God bless the United States of Niger delta.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's not going to happen because International Communities are on their neck

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by cosaret51(f): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
List of the 42 -appointees that left the winning team of Obaseki. If only they could see tomorrow (today), perhaps a contrary decision would have been taken.

Taiwo Akerele – Chief of Staff
John Mayaki – Chief Press Secretary
Paul Ohonbamu – Commissioner
Omua Oni-Okpako – Commissioner
Monday Ogiegor – MD EDSTMA
Christopher Adesotu – Chairman, Vocational and Technical Education Board
Gabriel Oiboh – Chairman, Post Primary Education Board
Osanyemwere Osawe – Member, Post Primary Education Board
Fulani Yakubu Ekpeyoung – SSA
Adeyanju Noah – SSA
Cordelia M. Iyogun – SSA
James Osheku – SSA
Louis Osamuyi Osayande – SSA
Ernest Unuaghon imina – SSA
Prince Lucky Igbinedion – SSA
Chris Oseiwe Oribhabor – SSA
Solomon Okoduwa – SSA
Kennedy Itepu – SSA
Sabbath Egbeyon – SSA
Emike Obazee – SA
Goodluck A. Uyigue – SA
Razaq Rotimi – SA
Olajide Victor Oloruyomi – SA
Smart Bank – SA
Bright Njor – SA
Kingsley Ekueme – SA
Joshua Akhabue – SA
Oladele Ayotope Josiah – SA
Boyi Magdalene – SA
Osarobo Osaro Anthony – SA
Aibangbee Chico – SA
Obayagbona Augustine – SA
Osamwonyi Atu – EDSOGPADEC
Emmanuel Odigie – EDSOGPADEC
Rilwanu Oshiomhole – EDSOGPADEC
Okondoh Patrick Iyoha – OSM Director
Maureen Osaro Ekhoragbon – Vice-Chairman Ovia North-East
Aghedo Oscar – Secretary Ovia North-East
Kehinde Garrick Osemwingie – Secretary, Uhumwonde LGC
Otaniyen Igbinosa – Orhiomwon Supervisor
Martins Ozakpolor – Orhiomwon Supervisor
Vincent Ehibor – Orhiomwon Supervisor
They couldn't because they where blind. They should hide in shame.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by vRendoh(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
meetme01:

I believe Buhari will not toll that part. Let's wait and see

I believe you have not witnessed revolution before, that agenda alone may ingnite fire. Believe me, Nigeria will feel the impact of that agenda.

EDO is not IMO!
Nigerians should understand the uniqueness of the Edos. They are different!
Watch and see.

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Cramzy: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fingertea:

Thread carefully.
Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Sleevia: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
SailorUgo:
I’m neither pro PDP or APC

But if you’re from SE, SS, SW
Then this is a lose for all of us.

What this means is that come 2023, the north will still retain power through Atiku

That is the plan.
Come 2023, people will vote massively for PDP, and who’s going to fly their flag? Atiku!

Politically the remaining 3 years is going to be tougher because Buhari is going to do everything to make sure we hate APC.

This will give PDP the advantage
The north is really playing a cruel game on us
WAKE UP SS, SW, SE!

Congrats OBASEKI!!!
I hope you perform better this time!

Even if Atiku or a Northerner contest and win, the S.E and S.S have nothing to loss here. We told Tinubu and his gang that what he did will come back to haunt and hunt him but people like LegendHero, Sympleo and some other boastful empty skulls think otherwise...

Immediately buhari won, the attached here was announced...

Like I told all of them, they will learn a bitter lesson and my joy is that PDP averagely has never been anti-people.

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Miosendyin: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Cry me a river

ThatFairGuy1:

Modified

Re: Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) by Ekpekaycee: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oga keep your opinion to your self. Edo no be Lagos certainly Edo no be Imo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video)