Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 (76179 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Grace146: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
EMXTAN1:
I agree to this statement "how can u conduct election during raining season and expect people with umbrella to lose"
��
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by sammy7410(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations them no fit

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Elfaris(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jakemedg:
Obaseki 307,955 to Iyamu 's 223,619 Omo see wide margin abeg

See as Godfather Tinubu go Edo state go damage him political career .

Oya Tinubu asslickers below you can start wailing but don't commit suicide oo

I am wonderful
Quickberry
OPPS
IMBS
Elfaris
Muykem
Biggesthead 6
Tecmo
RemoveKehab
TheRareGem 1
ODJ 124
That Fair Guy 1
Minority Opinion
Wizzakosh
I am grey
The Chameleon
Sonnabax15

Leeemmaaoo..... You amuse me. How dumb could you be to think I give a f*ck about Tinunbu's political game. Your a*s must be jealous of your mouth for the sh*t that comes out of it. Talmbout "Tinubu a*slickers", lmaoooo you might be right about the others but not me.

With regards to Tinunbu in his person though, if he is your nightmare, hehehehe, then you have a lot of wailing to continue with ahead.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by emmyzy19(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
ghetokid1:
Godwin Obaseki of People’s Democratic Party has been declared winner of the Edo State governorship election held on Saturday.

Obaseki polled a total of 307, 955 votes to defeat All Progressives Congress’s Osagie Ize-Iyamu-Iyamu who got 223, 619 votes.

See full Results here

https://www.nairaland.com/6131177/official-results-edo-governorship-election
i love Edo people.a beg make Una sent oshomole back to us here in Kaduna we are in need of professional tailors.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by membranus: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
8stargeneral:
Congratulation Godwin Obaseki...Dont Let Edo People Down...Wike Is D Man.

I just don't like this Wike.

I don't know why.

I believe he is a criminal and a bully.

But then I may be wrong, but I can never like the man.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Jakemedg(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Elfaris:

Leeemmaaoo..... You amuse me. How dumb could you be to think I give a f*ck about Tinunbu's political game. Your a*s must be jealous of your mouth for the sh*t that comes out of it. Talmbout "Tinubu a*slickers", lmaoooo you might be right about the others but not me.

With regards to Tinunbu in his person though, if he is your nightmare, hehehehe, then you have a lot of wailing to continue with ahead.

I don't hate Tinubu i only hate it when you Tinubu ass lickers hype him and chest beat when his name is mentioned
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by chidooh1: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo people get mind, some people think Godfather is the way forward until fobes go mention him as the most richest politician in the world, then their eyes get open.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by thaoriginator: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
Good!

The PDP candidate who was formerly in APC has defeated the APC candidate who was formerly in PDP making it the second time the winner (PDP) is defeating the loser (APC) although APC defeated PDP previously ... Nawa ooo undecided undecided undecided

To the Edo pipu, epp me and ask what the difference between the PDP-APC candidate and the APC-PDP candidate? grin grin grin

Nigerians go wise laslas!
gringringrin

In fact, one more bakkle of baby oku for me as I read this your comment.

Thank you cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by enemyofprogress: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tinubu, oshiomole Una see Una life? Gang up no good o
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Elfaris(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jakemedg:

I don't hate Tinubu i only hate it when you Tinubu ass lickers hype him and chest beat when his name is mentioned

Lmao, if you carry your emotions on your head and join it with Nigerian politics, you'll kill yourself with heart attack. Know that and know peace. I believe that PMB is sincere in his efforts to see that the country is way better off than he met it, that doesn't mean the minions who attack him on a daily basis occupy my head. As for Tinubu, I don't have any issue with him presently. You can go kill yourself on his matter with the others. lol
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
Good!

The PDP candidate who was formerly in APC has defeated the APC candidate who was formerly in PDP making it the second time the winner (PDP) is defeating the loser (APC) although APC defeated PDP previously ... Nawa ooo undecided undecided undecided

To the Edo pipu, epp me and ask what the difference between the PDP-APC candidate and the APC-PDP candidate? grin grin grin

KEEP YOUR QUESTION TO YOURSELF!
WE THE EDO PEOPLE DON'T WANT ZOMBEISM ON THIS THREAD.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by osazsky(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
greggng:
I am not a lawyer but I am very sure that even if obasaki wins, he will be defeated at the supreme court . I warned pdp not to accept him but they were adamant ...bayelsa experience is still fresh ..David Lyon was removed cos of inconsistency in the certificate of his deputy ...what did pdp do? They jubiliated ...right now is pay back time. 4 years ago obasaki presented nysc certificate with the name Obasak. ..he was lucky by then cos on one noticed it...but after bayelsa experience , apc decided to of load him in other not to give Pdp another opportunity to reap where they didn't sow. Having being disqualified, he headed straight to nysc and corrected the error ....with the correction , he applied for Pdp primaries ...it is too late for him cos that correction cannot stand in the supreme court ...he ought to have corrected it before attending apc primaries ..that was where he made a mistake....oshomole being very smart ensured it was published for the world to see. Right now obasaki is parading two nysc certificate which amount to inconsistency ...Supreme court in their wisdom will do justice...the moral lesson is tbat we should not be desperate for powers .
but he corrected it before pdp primaries..stop confusing yourself..there is wat is called error of ommision Bayelsa case all his result carried diff names and identifies right from pry 6 to nysc.. hide urself in shame
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
WHERE IS SIMPLYLEO?
STAY AWAY FROM SNIPER!!! cheesy

Cc: bighead9

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bighead9 go hang himself this night!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Jakemedg(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Elfaris:

Lmao, if you carry your emotions on your head and join it with Nigerian politics, you'll kill yourself with heart attack. Know that and know peace. I believe that PMB is sincere in his efforts to see that the country is way better off than he met it, that doesn't mean the minions who attack him on a daily basis occupy my head. As for Tinubu, I don't have any issue with him presently. You can go kill yourself on his matter with the others. lol
Smart guy
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Chochovini: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
EMXTAN1:
I agree to this statement "how can u conduct election during raining season and expect people with umbrella to lose"
. Hahahahahahaha i wonder ooo!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Stanweezy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
dokie:

IPOB don suffer no be small.

If Obaseki lost this election, the kin abuse wey igbo people for chop for nairaland for the next one week no be here.

Thank God. Edo no be Lagos.

I'm telling you brother, I just dey wonder wetin concern Obaseki decamping to PDP to contest and IPOB. Infact I really wanted Obaseki to win so that those useless Nairaland ethnic bigot will be embarrassed
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by EMXTAN1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jostoman:
APC go sweep water tire with that their evil broom.

Haha... asin eh
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by abumeinben(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
kbrisco:

Python. I just love this language. But pls correct your println function in line 4. Thanks boss

Java, actually cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by EMXTAN1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
seguno2:

Very senseless statement that minimises the critical work of the Edo people for a well earned victory.
Please let us not minimise that work, but learn from it.

U don't have to be all critical.. a good student of English would have understood what's intended
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by EMXTAN1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Livingstone124:
guy I nominate you for the best comedian of the covid19 year 2020.

Haha il gladly collect d award o, if I win
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by EMXTAN1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
LOVEGINO:
u get mouth grin

I greet u
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by EMXTAN1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
masui:

They earlier they reform the party the better.

Who uses broom as party symbol

Only witches, wizards and terrorists.

Haha
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by King2019(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
simplepee:
Sweetest news since this year

I am sure you did not vote
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by EMXTAN1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
caprini1:
I see what you did...gracias bro!

I see u bro.. cheers
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Aguogba(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:
Ordinary visa ban is too trivial to stop a desperate Nigerian politician from grabbing power & getting his hands in the public treasury.
Is the US the only country on earth?

God bless President Buhari for giving us the freest, fairest, most peaceful & transparent election since return to democracy.

Congratulations to Obaseki & the PDP.

Truly Edo is not Lagos.
God bless President Buhari for giving us the freest, fairest, most peaceful & transparent election since return to democracy.
apart from his 2019 re-election and Gandollar 2019 in Kano, I do not think that Buhari has thrown his weight on any election.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by byinks(f): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Frankiss44:
Edo nor be Lagos

Indeed.
Respect to my Edo brethren !
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by BluntNigerian: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
solmus:

cool

Fear of defeat

My Brother,, You Were Actually Saying Something Some Time Ago??
Who was actually having fear of defeat??
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Aguogba(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mentorkaryhm:
Now I see a glimpse of hope in this country. If the people can vote not for the party but for the candidates of their choice, and their vote is being declare with honesty by the INEC, and the federal intervention or intimidation is not involved. Then we can start from there. I can boldly say God bless Nigeria.
If only Tinubu/Kyari/Oshom-ólè allowed same in Osun, then Buhari allowed Gandollar's humiliation. It would have become a trend now.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by ABBAkyari: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Where is ngenekwu and her gang of miscreants
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Aguogba(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
Good!

No go drink Ratak ooo.
Tinubu go announce Una own result in Offa first thing tomorrow morning.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations Obaseki, truly Edo no be Lagos. Up PDP Power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.