Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 (76177 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by STARGREEN(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheChameleon:

I was indifferent but was somehow on the side of APC in this particular election BUT

Obaseki would be a big fool to accept those that resigned and deserted him in the hour of need.

If I was /were in his shoes... they would beg but I wouldn't accept them back.

Politics is more of personal interest, theu didn't align responsibly!
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by ohabiam: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=TheDestroyer

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Adesina18111(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
I don't think so and that's why I wrote "I WISHED"..
yemi1504:

But unfortunately, are the people in Ondo State willing to be liberated from slavery and godfatherism like Oyo State did? Your guess is as good as mine!
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by yemi1504: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Adesina18111:
I don't think so and that's why I wrote "I WISHED"..

I understand bro.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by omoharry(f): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
you are rude and you lack respect for leaders. Better get a life
Which leaders ? You or our political leaders ?If its the latter, then they have lost all respect that is accorded to them as leaders. They are failures and are irresponsible to their own country and the People of Nigeria .

However, if you are talking about yourself, then there is no hope for young Nigerians to see who to look up to for counsel . Leaders are suppose to be wise and guild thier young ones in the right part , so that they do not follow the wrong part which they took in the past. This is necessary so that their future can be secured .
But the case is different to our African leaders .They have allowed greed,tribalism ,Religion & blind loyalty to thier political parties to clouds their sense of humanity and conscience.They do not care if the young generation of Nigerians live or die.They are only interested in what will butter their bread at the moment and nothing else .
Pls don't tell me about leadership & respect in our political arena, becos they dont know what that is .Why should they, anyway? when they are all messed up inside - You included.
You see nothing wrong with any devil under you party ..They are innocent as long as they are a member of APC . What does that make you ?definately an enemy of the people who are suffering & dying under this harsh regime .
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by AdmissionGetEas: 12:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Victory for all

Secure University Admission via IJMB or JUPEB into 200level, check my signature
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by kbrisco: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2020
abumeinben:

Java, actually cheesy

Really? Wow. See how I exposed myself. Let me go and hide LOL
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by abumeinben(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2020
kbrisco:

Really? Wow. See how I exposed myself. Let me go and hide LOL

Hian...nor mean na .. all of us na learner

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.