Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 (76175 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by yemi1504: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
rollandben:
PDP, VICTORY AT LAST!!
SHAME ON APC, WE DONT NEED YOUR REIGNS ANY MORE... BOTH IN FEDERAL AND IN LAGOS AND EVEN OTHER STATE.

PDP, MAKE UNA NO FALL NAIJA HANDS AGAIN O, STOP YOUR CURRUPTION

Abi o, but we should watch out for the ab0kis broom waving demons in 2023 o wey be majority for backward N0rth, dey fit pour sand for our Garri o with dem useless votes for Agbero Progressive Criminals, dey fit set us back o, just warning in time o.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by yemi1504: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
kiddkash:
simplyleo right now. after obsessing ipob yoot
grin
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Aguogba(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
viralinfo:
Pdpppppp......to whom muchbis given to whommuch is require...God bless Edolite and HE Gov. OBASEKI........
After being opposition party to ruling APC, after being house minority, after tasting the bitter pill of federal might in many supreme court judgements, if PDP as a party no learn their lesson this time around at ward, local government, senatorial zones and state levels, it means they are not wise.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Ahmback(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
EMXTAN1:
I agree to this statement "how can u conduct election during raining season and expect people with umbrella to lose"
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by yemi1504: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Adesina18111:
God I really wished this could be possible in ONDO STATE on the 10th of October...APC must go!!!...grant my heart desire Lord...Enough is enough!!!

But unfortunately, are the people in Ondo State willing to be liberated from slavery and godfatherism like Oyo State did? Your guess is as good as mine!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by 8stargeneral: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
membranus:

I just don't like this Wike.

I don't know why.

I believe he is a criminal and a bully.

But then I may be wrong, but I can never like the man.
Ur opinion though... Everybody will not like him,but he's a strong man...let him bully APC

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by yemi1504: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Despite all the oppression, looting, and economic bankruptcy pdp put nigeria thru for 16years they still enjoy support from their dumb slaves. Yall gon suffer non stop. And letter you cry and blame baba when insecurity befalls your corrupt evil lifes. You shall reap what you sow, choosing a honest pastor over an ungrateful corrupt pdp politician. Una sufferings never start sef

Ode, the undiluted hunger and suffering in the land sponsored by your "change" and "next level" Agbero Progressive Criminals no reach you? Dey hear, dey hear o! Z0mbie!
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by muhyeenisce(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
nameo:

Wiĺl you shut up with that "Best President"

Buhari performance is one of the main reasons Edo people voted against Buhari.

I never believe i will say this ever say this: kudos to US, EU and UK for the threat/action on visa ban and asset forfeiture.
Becos of that our Politicians behaved!!!
I have always said that our Politicians are Opportunitic Cowards. It is we the Nigerian people that have "refused" to hold them to account

NB: Thanks also to the Oba of Benin for his deft intervention on security
You be idiot sir no vex
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by yemi1504: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
masui:

They earlier they reform the party the better.

Who uses broom as party symbol

Only witches, wizards and terrorists.

Funny they and their stoopid supporters go dey wave their brooms like people possessed! Agbero Progressive Criminals, never again! God forbid!
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Burgerlomo: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wow! Congratulations cool
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by vRendoh(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikelarteta:
To the people of Edo state I say a big congratulations to you, your voice has been indeed heard.

To INEC and the security operatives, I say kudos to you for a job well done, even though there is any plan to manipulate the result, PDP gave a very close marking just as how Ainsley Maitland Niles marked out Mohamed Sallah in the Community Shield. Sincerely speaking PDP was really ready for the election.

This should serve as a lesson to those in authority, APC would have saved themselves this shame if they have allowed Obaseki to contest. Oshiomhole will for sure sneak out of Iyanmo through Kogi cos Shame no go let am fit pass through Benin. Oshiomhole was completely on his own, party executive left him alone which tells you a lot.

This is a clear reflection of the feelings of the people from Edo state.
Tinubu nailed POI coffin with his press conference 3 days to the election. Indeed Edo has proved not to be Lagos.

To we the Youth,it’s better to try and fail than not to try at all, imagine if Obaseki has chickened out like the Frog in Lagos. When you are sure of yourself in politics you can achieve great things.

To POI , I salute your courage, you did well but unfortunately aligned yourself with the wrong person at the wrong time, you no calculate well at all.

The APC agent refused to sign the result sheet, of what reason is that? Election has been won by the most popular candidate who may not necessarily be the best.

I remove my hat for Philip Shuaibu, he is indeed a dependable deputy. Obaseki should not fk up with this guy at all. It was Oshiomhole that brought him to Obaseki, but in the heat of times he stood by him. That’s called loyalty. Na man you be.

To Obaseki and Shuaibu, it is time to hit the ground running, you have to repay the trust the people have put in you in sending Oshiomhole to political oblivion, he is still suspended by his ward so he is even party less at the moment.

Congratulations @ Gov Obaseki
Congratulations @ Able deputy Philip Shuaibu
Congratulations @PDP
Congratulations @ the people of Edo State
Congratulations Federal Republic of Nigeria.

EDO CAN NEVER BE LAGOS. IMPOSSICANT

Òmò na riòbe.....
You sabi book
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by yemi1504: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
omoharry:
With Desmond Elliot doing the serving of food and drink on thier way back to Lagos. With Likes of Desmond Elliot there is little hope in our youth anymore.Its seems immediately they are elected into office, they become the same monsters that we have been trying to get rid off .

You mean Desmond Idi0t? That one has sold his soul for a mere pittance! SMH
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Awoleesu(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Temptee101:
Confirm!

How will oshiomole survive this?

First he was disgraced out of office as the chairman of APC now this.

I hope this silences him forever.

My maximum respect to Edo people, they indeed proved a point with this.

2020 is indeed a bad year for him...
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by MiaBeer(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
They even begged him to die the matter, that Edo no be Lagos but he failed LISTEN

Really?

Yes, Really undecided

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by imagrg(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
By the way, where is Akin; I mean Pawpaw's pint-size Nollywood brother?

He should be crying somewhere by now.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by executive12: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
RaptObserver:
Gbam. Though am not a politician but as a political animal, I wanted Obaseki to win because we all love the story of the underdog in any contest. At a point I was afraid they will crush him with federal might. But then, Buhari does not stick his neck for any one in politics especially now that he has got second term secured. But don't be deceived, Ondo state will go to APC because the circumstances are not the same.

Yeah right. Buhari did not give you any free and fair election. Buhari himself rigged the 2019 presidential election which he clearly lost to Atiku. Suddenly INEC server disappeared.
Your party, the APC could not rig this one because of the morbid fear of US and European visa ban and assets seizure. Don't underestimate the importance of the ability to travel to US and Europe to the average Nigerian elite.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Gideon283: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
ENBL

Edo people have spoken
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by executive12: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Okay edo no be Lagos. Let's hope edo wont be another Imo with a Supreme Court governor grin grin grin

Cheer up and congratulate the winner.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Mires: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Were are those e-rats who were saying by the time it will be proved that Edo na Lagos . South South, we gather balls. We no de worship man
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by kolade560: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
dyera:
The most foolish man of the year award goes to Adams Oshiomhole.

By using kangaroo court to disqualify Obaseki from contesting APC primary, he literally delivered Edo state - an APC state - on a plater of gold to PDP.

Buhari was shocked when he learnt of this and that's why he personally removed Oshiomhole from his APC chairmanship position.

By disqualifying Obaseki from APC primary, Oshiomhole literally lifted a rock to smash his own feet.
I dey tell u.
Buhari inwardly want obaseki to win.
His forceful political gimmicks is barbaric, annoying and causes division..... wat a win for PDP.....
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by SimpKING: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
bodee:
including Patrick Obayagbon
Their cup don full na
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Whiteways: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations to the good people of Edo state. I love you all.

This is untouchable victory.

No space for manipulation.

Edo no be lagos.

Edo no be mugun.

Congrats his excellency governor Godwin Obaseki. I salute the confidence you have in yourself. You are truly a son of the soil.

May God Almighty Allah give you all that you need to drive Edo people to their promise land.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Advancedman(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
ghetokid1:
Godwin Obaseki of People’s Democratic Party has been declared winner of the Edo State governorship election held on Saturday.

Obaseki polled a total of 307, 955 votes to defeat All Progressives Congress’s Osagie Ize-Iyamu-Iyamu who got 223, 619 votes.

See full Results here

https://www.nairaland.com/6131177/official-results-edo-governorship-election

Naija 2020 States and Capitals shall be as follows...
Edo No be Lagos
Lagos Tinubu cash vault
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by PrinceMajestic: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
omoharry:
The hardship that we are suffering is called what ?? They are both thesame but PDP is the lesser evil to what APC is. So now your party APC is the good party abi? So the current suffering we are undergoing presently is caused by which administration ? You are as evil and devilish as your party APC. Pls tell them to stop the killings going on around the country .. Tell your evil leaders that Nigerians cannot travel anymore for fear of being kidnappes or killed by bandit that are now roaming freely to the helplessness of this devilish APC government . Tell them that the fuel subsidy they told us was a scam is now what they are using to purnish us.
The cost of fuel and electricity has increased in recent times despite the difficult situation that the country is experiencing . You?? One day You must definately taste the bitter pill that Nigerians are being made to swallow with gutter water .Nonsense .
you are rude and you lack respect for leaders. Better get a life
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

It was not just election

It was a revolution

Obaseki is a real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr with no balls
on this one I agree with you completely
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Advancedman(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
ghetokid1:
Godwin Obaseki of People’s Democratic Party has been declared winner of the Edo State governorship election held on Saturday.

Obaseki polled a total of 307, 955 votes to defeat All Progressives Congress’s Osagie Ize-Iyamu-Iyamu who got 223, 619 votes.

See full Results here

A winner is always a winner
Obaseki on Apc platform=Winner, on PDP platform=Winner.
Ize iyamu on APC platform=LOOSER, on PDP platform=LOOSER.

https://www.nairaland.com/6131177/official-results-edo-governorship-election
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by ohabiam: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Okay edo no be Lagos. Let's hope edo wont be another Imo with a Supreme Court governor grin grin grin
Ur C.O.C.K sucking afonja mother who got impregnated by her marauding Fulani-master in the bush, is d one who is going to preside over d supreme court in ur village

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jakemedg:
Obaseki 307,955 to Iyamu 's 223,619 Omo see wide margin abeg

See as Godfather Tinubu go Edo state go damage him political career .

Oya Tinubu asslickers below you can start wailing but don't commit suicide oo

I am wonderful
Quickberry
OPPS
IMBS
Elfaris
Muykem
Biggesthead 6
Tecmo
RemoveKehab
TheRareGem 1
ODJ 124
That Fair Guy 1
Minority Opinion
Wizzakosh
I am grey
The Chameleon
Sonnabax15
Ode, do I look like you Atiku asslicker?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by earnit3: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Good
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by TheDestroyer: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oh, I struck a nerve. Fulani slave grin grin
ohabiam:

Ur C.O.C.K sucking afonja mother who got impregnated by her marauding Fulani-master in the bush, is d one who is going to preside over d supreme court in ur village

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.