Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,211 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 (76963 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Miosendyin: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
The owner of this nairaland is too bias.. a member is calling pdp supporters pig and he didn't receive any ban. Then I call the stupid fellow terrorist the useless owner of nairaland seun or what is he called placed a ban on me. Konidafungbogboyin walai!! Useless apc supporters with their wicked and hateful mind and soul.. oya ban me again as usual

11 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Zenithpeak(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is victory for Edo State as a whole and a reminder that only God rules.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Web2020: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Preparing my congratulatory message to be aired on all electronic media in Edo State from Monday. Congratulations your Excellency!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by judgementyard(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Enough is enough,we taking back what's ours

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by muhyeenisce(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Buhari best president ever.... thank you for giving us free fair and credible election in edo

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by dokie: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikelarteta:
This should serve as a lesson to those in authority, APC would have saved themselves this shame if they have allowed Obaseki to contest.

They would have won the election with ease.

Adams Oshiomole has really dealt APC a heavy blow.

He is finished politically.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Fidecoo(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yes oooooo! !!!!
EDO NO BE LAGOS OOOO!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Godsonjolly: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
i said it up obaseki

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats Obaseki.
Congrats Edo people.

We are real estate professionals... Check out our signature for genuine real estate deals.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by 4tomandchi: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
The people of Edo have voted wisely
The people of Edo have voted continuity
The people of Edo have voted Obaseki

God bless Edo State
God bless Obaseki
God bless the federal republic be of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Successmind(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
I love this kind of defeat, I pray for such to happen in ondo too... Am happy for obaseki... The slayer of tinubu, osho baba and ize iyamu the beautiful loser.... Like if u support

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
One man's greed and hunger for power returned PDP back to power!!!... APC needs to permanently retire OShiomhole!!! He is a cancer to that party!

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Orubebe01: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ize Iyamu right now

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by stanluiz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
The Chicago drug Baron was telling Edo people to vote for their puppet. Does he think Edo people are like his slavish afonjas in Lagos ? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by youngscholar(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Alinso(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
PASTOR PASTOR
REDEEM PASTOR WEY GO COLLECT TRADITIONAL TITLE MEANT FOR THE DEV AND HIS COHORTS

PLEASE SHOW THYSELF THITHER

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Youngdy: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's clearly written "Edo no be Lagos"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Mozegee: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
I am so proud of Edo people, history will forever remember this day.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by AngelicBeing: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by candidbabe(f): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
EDO NO BE LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by johnson8213: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
E don red for APC. Shame on Buhari, Tinubu (Mr Bullion) and Oshiomole.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by VirginSearcher(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Imagine Ize Iyamu ordered his representative not to sign the result sheet that means he is thinking of going to court on a clear victory for PDP he is not serious.. What kind of a pastor is that? undecided

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by GiZcorp: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats to Obaseki the lion of Edo kingdom, A big congrats to Edolites for ensuring that Edo is truly not Lagos. Congrats to Sho-mole for his early retirement, hardluck to the All Problem Combined (APC) candidate POI. Next time he will learn how to campaign without using known criminals like Ganduje and Co.... My Joy today is too much.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by tot(f): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Woohoo!

Even when the whole world decamped.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by dederocs(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Consciousness edifies a people, nice choice.
fvck godfatherism, fck ignorant sycophants, God bless Edo people, difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by adioolayi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
So, what next for APC and Oshiomole in Edo

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by rontolo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Put the blame squarely on Oshiomhole. His arrogance, greed and political immaturity. Making up with Obaseki, however imperfect, would have resulted in a much better outcome. Most APC govs and power brokers were clearly sympathetic to Obaseki, riled by how Oshiomhole treated him.

Oshiomole is now completely irrelevant, consigned to the dustbin of history.

Obaseki would get my support, regardless of his party

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo Nor be Lagos

Come 2023 we in Lagos also will kick dis hunger polithiefcian APC out

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by greggng: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
I am not a lawyer but I am very sure that even if obasaki wins, he will be defeated at the supreme court . I warned pdp not to accept him but they were adamant ...bayelsa experience is still fresh ..David Lyon was removed cos of inconsistency in the certificate of his deputy ...what did pdp do? They jubiliated ...right now is pay back time. 4 years ago obasaki presented nysc certificate with the name Obasak. ..he was lucky by then cos on one noticed it...but after bayelsa experience , apc decided to of load him in other not to give Pdp another opportunity to reap where they didn't sow. Having being disqualified, he headed straight to nysc and corrected the error ....with the correction , he applied for Pdp primaries ...it is too late for him cos that correction cannot stand in the supreme court ...he ought to have corrected it before attending apc primaries ..that was where he made a mistake....oshomole being very smart ensured it was published for the world to see. Right now obasaki is parading two nysc certificate which amount to inconsistency ...Supreme court in their wisdom will do justice...the moral lesson is tbat we should not be desperate for powers .
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by VeektorStober(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS Edo State!.
I have waited so long for this news..
Truly, truly, Edo state no be Lagos @ all!. . .
The most 'freeiest & fairiest' election ever; since the inception of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Earnestly waiting for Ondo Governsorship Election......
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by taurinee(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
ghetokid1:
Details loading
See the huge amount of salaries our politicians are earning constantly while in office ��‍♂️ the senators own will shock you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP7X5-vFrYA
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by officialfestus(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
ogba gbera ne oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.