Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 (76178 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Wazirinjos12(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats gov Obaseki. Shame on Ambode. Thanks Buhari. The election was fair.
Bye bye Oshiomole. Say no to Godfatherism. let's vote using our conscience.
Abode is next. Till then. peace

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Kingkamba(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be lagos.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by OBA117(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's high time Nigerians learnt that voting for any candidate should not be based on the name of the Party but on each candidate's personality. Thank God Nigerians are waking up from their slumber gradually.

Congratulations to people's Governor Obaseki

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by FashionCookie(f): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
I'm happy if not for anything, the mouth wey some people make for this forum no be here. Man no be God, so make una dey try reduce una shoulder small.
IPOB this...bad luck that...see am now. Even if they contest the matter in court and Eze-Iyamu wins, I'm sure you guys will learn to bridle your tongue.
Obaseki na man you be. I admire your courage. A man with the iron balls. Chinua Achebe don talk am finish...he said, " A Man of the People." That's who you are! Please, do well to govern Edo well...God bless you sir.
#PeaceOut#

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Temptee101(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Osinbajo: Baba, they have disgraced oshiomole again o in his home state.

Buhari: Tell DSS to shoot him at sight if he nears our gate.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by RaptObserver: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
greggng:
I am not a lawyer but I am very sure that even if obasaki wins, he will be defeated at the supreme court . I warned pdp not to accept him but they were adamant ...bayelsa experience is still fresh ..David Lyon was removed cos of inconsistency in the certificate of his deputy ...what did pdp do? They jubiliated ...right now is pay back time. 4 years ago obasaki presented nysc certificate with the name Obasak. ..he was lucky by then cos on one noticed it...but after bayelsa experience , apc decided to of load him in other not to give Pdp another opportunity to reap where they didn't sow. Having being disqualified, he headed straight to nysc and corrected the error ....with the correction , he applied for Pdp primaries ...it is too late for him cos that correction cannot stand in the supreme court ...he ought to have corrected it before attending apc primaries ..that was where he made a mistake....oshomole being very smart ensured it was published for the world to see. Right now obasaki is parading two nysc certificate which amount to inconsistency ...Supreme court in their wisdom will do justice...the moral lesson is tbat we should not be desperate for powers .

Be calming down

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by rollandben(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
PDP, VICTORY AT LAST!!
SHAME ON APC, WE DONT NEED YOUR REIGNS ANY MORE... BOTH IN FEDERAL AND IN LAGOS AND EVEN OTHER STATE.

PDP, MAKE UNA NO FALL NAIJA HANDS AGAIN O, STOP YOUR CURRUPTION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Slimmy0: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
EMXTAN1:
I agree to this statement "how can u conduct election during raining season and expect people with umbrella to lose"

Habahahhah

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by DoyenExchange: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Truly, Edo no be Lagos! grin cool

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by caprini1: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
EMXTAN1:
I agree to this statement "how can u conduct election during raining season and expect people with umbrella to lose"
I see what you did...gracias bro!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Adiwana: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:
Ordinary visa ban is too trivial to stop a desperate Nigerian politician from grabbing power & getting his hands in the public treasury.
Is the US the only country on earth?

God bless President Buhari for giving us the freest, fairest, most peaceful & transparent election since return to democracy.

Congratulations to Obaseki & the PDP.

Truly Edo is not Lagos.

You have no idea that US = western European countries which means Visa ban in those countries. So yes,it's too trivial
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Jagaban79: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
THE PEOPLE OF EDO STATE HAVE DECIDED! APC SHAME ON U!! OSHO, JAGABAN, GUJEDOLLAER, SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR UZODINJO IMO STATE, YAHAYA BELLO, BIG BIG SHAME ON U PEOPLE, EDO NOBI LAGOS. BIG CONGRATS TO THE GOVERNOR OF RIVER STATE, THE BIG GUY WIKE, A VERY BIG WELDON.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by HappyCanadian: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
All the way from here.. I congratulate Obaseki..
I have been following this election I didn't sleep sef grin now I am happy

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by SpicyMimi(f): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wow I love this! Say NO to godfatherism cool

While you are celebrating, check out my threads for cool Men’s wear, and we deliver nationwide.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by thatigboman: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
greggng:
I am not a lawyer but I am very sure that even if obasaki wins, he will be defeated at the supreme court . I warned pdp not to accept him but they were adamant ...bayelsa experience is still fresh ..David Lyon was removed cos of inconsistency in the certificate of his deputy ...what did pdp do? They jubiliated ...right now is pay back time. 4 years ago obasaki presented nysc certificate with the name Obasak. ..he was lucky by then cos on one noticed it...but after bayelsa experience , apc decided to of load him in other not to give Pdp another opportunity to reap where they didn't sow. Having being disqualified, he headed straight to nysc and corrected the error ....with the correction , he applied for Pdp primaries ...it is too late for him cos that correction cannot stand in the supreme court ...he ought to have corrected it before attending apc primaries ..that was where he made a mistake....oshomole being very smart ensured it was published for the world to see. Right now obasaki is parading two nysc certificate which amount to inconsistency ...Supreme court in their wisdom will do justice...the moral lesson is tbat we should not be desperate for powers .
keep crying
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Aliyu10562: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
If the entire world are aganst you but god is with you,that's sufficient.congratulation to you govornor obaseki.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by semyman: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Democracy is not in danger now?
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by ObiaboAdoka(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
ministerial appointment loading for POI.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by bamo1big: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
What a big congratulations to the stripper of oshomole, kudos to Edo people more wins.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by guru90: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wow ooh.... GREAT!
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by akure1stson: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
mamotalk:
Ondo is next

by the Grace of Almighty God..
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Unified07: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
EDO NO BE LAGOS REALLY
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Liposure: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Victory for democracy, defeat for godfatherism
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by martineverest(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
we dealt with anenih, igbinedion and now oshiomole
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by boookworm: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
G
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Henrhyme4u(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
And OBASEKI should Reciprocate the gesture to dbleople of Edo state.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Donpaper: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
stanluiz:
Obaseki has retired oshiomole.

Say no to godfatherism.

EDO NO BE LAGOS.
Oshiomole singlehandedly tool PDP from Edo, and he also still singlehandedly returned Edo to PDP. Kudos to his faithfulness.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Olusola147(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Truly, Edo no be Lagos!
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Rehpotsirhc(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na GOD WIN! #Edo nor be Lagos.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by kiddkash(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
simplyleo right now.
after obsessing ipob yoot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by biglizzy: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lagos isn't Edo at all.
Power belongs to the people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.