Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 (76181 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Trybes(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations Obaseki. The people have spoken.
Thanks Osho Edo state has returned back to PDP, hurray.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by DropsMic(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by segebase(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
E---Edo D--dumps O--oshomole

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by segebase(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
E---Edo D--dumps O--oshomole

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by simplepee(f): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sweetest news since this year

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by dododawa1: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
I remember coward AMBODE.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Asour: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
RaptObserver:
Gbam. Though am not a politician but as a political animal, I wanted Obaseki to win because we all love the story of the underdog in any contest. At a point I was afraid they will crush him with federal might. But then, Buhari does not stick his neck for any one in politics especially now that he has got second term secured. But don't be deceived, Ondo state will go to APC because the circumstances are not the same.

I too don't like being involved in politics.

I also think Buhari's administration has been abysmal But to be fair give the guy credits here.

He was neutral and allowed INEC have its way. You glossed over his neutrality by saying "Buhari does not stick neck for anyone in politics".
My brother that's neutrality. He's been poor in almost all areas but give it to him when he deserves it don't hold back.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Olatlaccon(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jack005:
Pdp may be bad, but anything associated with apc is worse and devilish.. Congrats Oba and please do not betray the trust that edolites have given you.Shame on tinubu,shame on some Yoruba Muslims and shame on the hypocritical Apc supporters. Truely Edo no be Lagos.
You are the hypocrite cos I don't see how Yoruba Muslims and Edo election relate....don't be a bigot and just live your life
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by sonofElElyon: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo nor be Lagos yes..
At the same time, Lagos no be Edo...
Ambode would have lost massively if he had contested against Sanwoolu..

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
It was not just election
It was a revolution

Obaseki is a real niggarrr
Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr with no balls
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Alexa please play me "Godwin" by Korede Bello grin
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Teacher1776(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by stanluiz(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tinubu want to expand his political dynasty to edo state. But he was humiliated and defeated.

His video press conference retired oshiomole from Edo politics.

Edo no be Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by iamyemiakins(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Queenyprinxex, mo kí ę kú oríre ò
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by dododawa1: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
I remember coward AMBODE.[b][/b]
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Jack005(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Olatlaccon:
You are the hypocrite cos I don't see how Yoruba Muslims and Edo election relate....don't be a bigot and just live your live...
I said some young man, I wasn't generalising.
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by dokie: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Stanweezy:
Chai Osho mole how market, people that called electorate IPOB pigs how far?

IPOB don suffer no be small.

If Obaseki lost this election, the kin abuse wey igbo people for chop for nairaland for the next one week no be here.

Thank God. Edo no be Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by UDUJ(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy For the first time in weeks now, Obaseki can sleep well in the night with two eyes closed. Congratulations my able Governor. You acted exactly like a true Edo man (we never run from a fight).

And to Philip Shaibu, our prayer is that may we always have loyal and trustworthy friends like you. You have been a blessing to Obaseki.

Once again congratulations to you both and the good people of Edo state cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Yus2020: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oshiomole from HERO to Zero power belong to God

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by rollandben(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Frankiss44:
Edo nor be Lagos
Tinubu think he is all and all...
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Adesina18111(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
God I really wished this could be possible in ONDO STATE on the 10th of October...APC must go!!!...grant my heart desire Lord...Enough is enough!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by nameo: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
muhyeenisce:
Buhari best president ever.... thank you for giving us free fair and credible election in edo

Wiĺl you shut up with that "Best President"

Buhari performance is one of the main reasons Edo people voted against Buhari.

I never believe i will say this ever say this: kudos to US, EU and UK for the threat/action on visa ban and asset forfeiture.
Becos of that our Politicians behaved!!!
I have always said that our Politicians are Opportunitic Cowards. It is we the Nigerian people that have "refused" to hold them to account

NB: Thanks also to the Oba of Benin for his deft intervention on security

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by ogubolokento(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
make fear no catch dis man.......
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Raalsalghul: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Temptee101:
Osinbajo: Baba, they have disgraced oshiomole again o in his home state.

Buhari: Tell DSS to shoot him at sight if he nears our gate.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Zeyman(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
How can INEC conduct election during raining season and expected those people with umbrella not to win ....PDP .....

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by michaelponle(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
@Binikingdom
Come and see and fulfil your promise
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by benjanny(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is what Ambode should have had the courage to do at lagos last year. He had nothing to lose. If he defected,tried and lost,We would have given him kudos for being a man of his own convictions. But no, the poor fellow chickened out and relegated himself to political obscurity. He underestimated the power of incumbency he had!!!
Congratulations to Gov. Obaseki and all Indeed,Edo no be Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by Afolabimills(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:
Ordinary visa ban is too trivial to stop a desperate Nigerian politician from grabbing power & getting his hands in the public treasury.
Is the US the only country on earth?

God bless President Buhari for giving us the freest, fairest, most peaceful & transparent election since return to democracy.

Congratulations to Obaseki & the PDP.

Truly Edo is not Lagos.
you destroy urslf by hiding under d same darkness called buhari

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by InvertedHammer: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
/
The slogan "Edo no be Lagos" is the biggest insult ...if only some people have shame.

Watch as many people will start decamping back to PDP in Edo State.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
ghetokid1:
Details loading
. First time we truly have election courtesy of USA. We can do better
Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by JJOF(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
EDO NO BE LAGOS OO

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 by cdm4live: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
RaptObserver:
Gbam. Though am not a politician but as a political animal, I wanted Obaseki to win because we all love the story of the underdog in any contest. At a point I was afraid they will crush him with federal might.
But then, Buhari does not stick his neck for any one in politics especially now that he has got second term secured. But don't be deceived, Ondo state will go to APC because the circumstances are not the same.

Never say never for Ondo. Although the man at Edo was ready for the fight and went fishing for strong men help him fight.

Does the PDP candidate for Ondo has the balls to fight?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.