Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Help!...Can I Survive This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!...Can I Survive This? (1142 Views)

How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
I really don't know how to start with this write up as I'm completely confused about life and may drift into depression( i pray it never to get to this stage). Pls ignore all the errors in this piece as i ain't typing with the right frame of mind.

To start with, i lost my parents when i was 8. So i grew up partly with my grandmum and my brothers. We were just 3 boys and I'm the last born in the family. Well, life wasn't that cool as at then but atleast i have my eldest brother as my benefactor. However, shortly after my high school in 2010, i lost my two older brothers and my grandmum within a space of 3 months. At this point, i was devastated and worried. I just didn't know who to trust cus what was happening seems weird to me. Consequently , i decided to leave the south to the north just to continue my university education and cut off from any family link, be it uncle or aunty.

Life wasn't easy though, but i have always trusted in God. I got admission into one of the schools in north central and shortly after, i got a scholarship with shell. I must say with all amount of humility that i'm academically bright. Coupled with the fact that I'm equally very good looking, i was able to make cool friends especially the female ones who stood by me.
One scenario that still give me goosebumps till date is how i manage to stay in my off-campus apartment during holiday periods especially when all my coursemates and friends travel home for holiday. It was usually crazy as I'd be left all alone in the compound. This is the period i miss my family the most.

To cut the long story short, i graduated early 2019 and i just rounded up with national service like two months ago.The unexpected in my life happened shortly after this.. Reason why i have to put up this write up cus i need all the advices and inspirations i can get at this stage.

Firstly, after my nysc, my landlady who has been so nice all these whiles threatened to give me Quit notice in the midst of the lockdown. Although my rent was due and i was owing her some balances from previous rent. I actually understand her anger but doing that in the midst of the pandemic was surprising. I mean the world was in chaos.Also, while i was doing my nysc, i took time out to learn forex trading. I knew job might not come immediately considering the situation of things in the country. And there is this friend of mine based in Norway who was ready to lend me money to fund my forex account as soon as I'm done with national service. Because of this landlady issue, i had to message him to remind him about the money.Mind u, this is one person who is always checking up on me and was even begging me to take the forex business seriously cus he was ready to invest any amount just so i can stand on my own cus jobs might be hard to come by now. Surprisingly, he wasn't responding to my calls or messages. I got worried at this point. Finally, i didn't know the third and the biggest one was coming. My girlfriend of almost 3 years who have been there for me all these years dropped a bombshell, after we had one of those couples quarells, that she wasn't interested in the relationship again. I mean this is someone who cares so much abt me and is always crying and begging me to come marry her. Cus of her, had to do away with other girls while in school just to focus on her cus my good looks was making her insecure in some ways. Although as a playboy then, i have hurt her in some ways. But i was surprised she kept bringing issues that happened during the first one-half years of our relationship as excuse why she wanna back out. When i noticed shit was getting to me, i had to begged her and even when she try to forgive and continue, another issue will pop up again. There and then, i knew this was a lost course. I mean i have lived and stayed strong all these years without my parents and brothers, why was all these happening to me within a space of one month( august to be precised) when i thought i have conquered and was ready for a better phase in my life.

For the first time in my life, i understand why some persons commit suicide and i know how dangerous depression is as i was gradually drifting into one. At night, i will wish i had a family that i can run to just to cool off my brain. I missed my family so much right now. I'm just confused about life right now. I don't even know how to start or if i should continue pushing cus nothing make sense to me again. Coupled with fact that i ain't working, at times i could go a day without eating. And this my girl was my backbone before now. She is everything a man will look for in a woman, in my own case, she was the sister i never had, the mum and the family i have lost. Even with my bad attitude, she was always there. But now, i don't understand what is going on. I'm writing this because i need all the encouragement and inspiration i can get right now. Staying all alone in my room, not knowing when I'm gonna get kicked out of this house cus of rent and then i keep thinking if it happens, where and who do i run to?. Please, i need your advices. I can't go back to the south as the trauma of loosing my family there wouldn't help. I'm just confused! Totally confused about life at this stage. I pray i don't drift into depression.

lalasticlala
suen
N/b: pls I'll appreciate if u can move this to front page for me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Please don't let your problems get you depressed, because it will only lead you to more problems sad

1 Like

Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by 4teenblaq: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
lalasticlala

seun
a brother needs help
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Joystark(f): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chai.
This is just sad.

I hope your helper locate you soon... Amen.
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
You really have to pray and get close to God this time. He can help you bro cry
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bryce123:
I really don't know how to start with this write up as I'm completely confused about life and may drift into depression( i pray it never to get to this stage). Pls ignore all the errors in this piece as i ain't typing with the right frame of mind.

To start with, i lost my parents when i was 8. So i grew up partly with my grandmum and my brothers. We were just 3 boys and I'm the last born in the family. Well, life wasn't that cool as at then but atleast i have my eldest brother as my benefactor. However, shortly after my high school in 2010, i lost my two older brothers and my grandmum within a space of 3 months. At this point, i was devastated and worried. I just didn't know who to trust cus what was happening seems weird to me. Consequently , i decided to leave the south to the north just to continue my university education and cut off from any family link, be it uncle or aunty.

Life wasn't easy though, but i have always trusted in God. I got admission into one of the schools in north central and shortly after, i got a scholarship with shell. I must say with all amount of humility that i'm academically bright. Coupled with the fact that I'm equally very good looking, i was able to make cool friends especially the female ones who stood by me.
One scenario that still give me goosebumps till date is how i manage to stay in my off-campus apartment during holiday periods especially when all my coursemates and friends travel home for holiday. It was usually crazy as I'd be left all alone in the compound. This is the period i miss my family the most.

To cut the long story short, i graduated early 2019 and i just rounded up with national service like two months ago.The unexpected in my life happened shortly after this.. Reason why i have to put up this write up cus i need all the advices and inspirations i can get at this stage.

Firstly, after my nysc, my landlady who has been so nice all these whiles threatened to give me Quit notice in the midst of the lockdown. Although my rent was due and i was owing her some balances from previous rent. I actually understand her anger but doing that in the midst of the pandemic was surprising. I mean the world was in chaos.Also, while i was doing my nysc, i took time out to learn forex trading. I knew job might not come immediately considering the situation of things in the country. And there is this friend of mine based in Norway who was ready to lend me money to fund my forex account as soon as I'm done with national service. Because of this landlady issue, i had to message him to remind him about the money.Mind u, this is one person who is always checking up on me and was even begging me to take the forex business seriously cus he was ready to invest any amount just so i can stand on my own cus jobs might be hard to come by now. Surprisingly, he wasn't responding to my calls or messages. I got worried at this point. Finally, i didn't know the third and the biggest one was coming. My girlfriend of almost 3 years who have been there for me all these years dropped a bombshell, after we had one of those couples quarells, that she wasn't interested in the relationship again. I mean this is someone who cares so much abt me and is always crying and begging me to come marry her. Cus of her, had to do away with other girls while in school just to focus on her cus my good looks was making her insecure in some ways. Although as a playboy then, i have hurt her in some ways. But i was surprised she kept bringing issues that happened during the first one-half years of our relationship as excuse why she wanna back out. When i noticed shit was getting to me, i had to begged her and even when she try to forgive and continue, another issue will pop up again. There and then, i knew this was a lost course. I mean i have lived and stayed strong all these years without my parents and brothers, why was all these happening to me within a space of one month( august to be precised) when i thought i have conquered and was ready for a better phase in my life.

For the first time in my life, i understand why some persons commit suicide and i know how dangerous depression is as i was gradually drifting into one. At night, i will wish i had a family that i can run to just to cool off my brain. I missed my family so much right now. I'm just confused about life right now. I don't even know how to start or if i should continue pushing cus nothing make sense to me again. Coupled with fact that i ain't working, at times i could go a day without eating. And this my girl was my backbone before now. She is everything a man will look for in a woman, in my own case, she was the sister i never had, the mum and the family i have lost. Even with my bad attitude, she was always there. But now, i don't understand what is going on. I'm writing this because i need all the encouragement and inspiration i can get right now. Staying all alone in my room, not knowing when I'm gonna get kicked out of this house cus of rent and then i keep thinking if it happens, where and who do i run to?. Please, i need your advices. I can't go back to the south as the trauma of loosing my family there wouldn't help. I'm just confused! Totally confused about life at this stage. I pray i don't drift into depression.

depression and being sad and moody won't solve anything but complicate issue..

move on with your life.. Life is short...

as to the most important matter which is rent.. Hustle bro.. And pray.. benefactor would show
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Madibah(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
QuillanHardy:
You really have to pray and get close to God this time. He can help you bro cry

Mumu
Person dey beg for help you dey tell am close to God as if say God dey stay Nigeria

Help if you gonna help and stop this shit
Stop using religion to cover your immoralities
Fucking bastard

2 Likes

Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
This life nor balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by JIMMY1393: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Madibah:

Mumu
Person dey beg for help you dey tell am close to God as if say God dey stay Nigeria

Fucking bastard

grin
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by UDUJ(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Madibah:

Mumu

Fucking bastard

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao cheesy
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Please don't let your problems get you depressed, because it will only lead you to more problems sad

Thanks. I truly appreciate this. I just pray it doesn't get to that stage. I usually tell myself this: I'm the strongest person i know.

1 Like

Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Joystark:
Chai.
This is just sad.

I hope your helper locate you soon... Amen.

Amen. God bless u
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bryce123:

Thanks. I truly appreciate this. I just pray it doesn't get to that stage. I usually tell myself this: I'm the strongest person i know.
That's right, keep motivating yourself bro — it will be over soon wink

1 Like

Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by JIMMY1393: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

depression and being sad and moody won't solve anything but complicate issue..

move on with your life.. Life is short...

as to the most important matter which is rent.. Hustle bro.. And pray.. benefactor would show

You are right though. House rent is the most important at this stage. I ain't even that disturb abt my girl leaving. Just missing my family and that family love. Sometimes, it's not the money or food u get from ur family, that family bond, arguement and love. Trust me, i miss and crave it so much right now. I don't even have the zeal to do anything right now. Felt like i have been left alone
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Madibah:

Mumu

Fucking bastard
The way u opened ur mouth for your dp, E be like say u don smoke something... If u like don't get close to God, u are doing yourself not me
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Madibah:

Mumu

Fucking bastard

I truly appreciate your concern and care as reading ur post give me this feeling that u truly understand what I'm facing at the moment. To be candid, u sound like u are in my shoe right now. At the same and with all amount of humility and total respect for u, I'll advise you tone down on some of the harsh words so some person won't have any reason to start an online fight here. God bless u. Let's peace and love win! Gracias
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
QuillanHardy:

The way u opened ur mouth for your dp, E be like say u don smoke something... If u like don't get close to God, u are doing yourself not me

I truly appreciate your concern for me bro. Pls let's not start with an e- fight or arguement. Let peace and love win. God bless u .
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bryce123:

I truly appreciate your concern for me bro. Pls let's not start with an e- fight or arguement. Let peace and love win. God bless u .
bless u too sad
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by laosy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Op, I understand your plight.
Life is just crude and fair to most people.
Just keep on pushing, I'm sure your Norway friend will turn up very soon meanwhile you could find a way to pay for the house rent. And pls don't stay indoor alone, try to go out and interact with people and I know that'll be much easier given you're a good looking guy that you're.

This is one of the reasons I want God to bless me so I can help people in need but it's not forthcoming but I believe things will be soft soon.
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by pulsa(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Moderators front page pls, this guy has been through a lot.
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by SavageBoy: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
May God help you bro

I absolutely have nothing to say other than these too shall pass of you don't give up

Don't start looking at it from the spiritual angle oh,these are some of the many challenges that will become part of your stories when success comes knocking your door

It is well bro
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by dannex4adx(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
First, accept my sympathy for the loss of your uncles and grandmother. Your current situation will soon go. Most people, especially youths are in this kind of predicament too. You need to keep on encouraging yourself bro! I really feel sorry for your current situation. I wish I could help, but I have no power right now. I would suggest you try and get a job e.g teaching, private lesson tutor etc so that you can gather money to move on to the next level in your life. I am an M.Sc holder, there was no one to help me, so i went into teaching (though the money is not encouraging #20,000)to save money so that i can do some other things. Then move closer to God and be prayerful too. may God turn your life around in Jesus name.
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Dshocker(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bryce123:

My guy,it is not normal for a family to be wiped out just like that,something like a force is behind it and you being the last survival of your father,that spirit will never see you achieve or procreate another lineage.

Something similar happened to a family in my village,one of the family member destroyed their deity without due process,it was when it has frustrated and kill more than 7 family member,that was when they went to ask the reason behind it through a native doctor,but they succeeded in waging and appeasing the deity with some sacrifice..
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
laosy:
Op, I understand your plight.
Life is just crude and fair to most people.
Just keep on pushing, I'm sure your Norway friend will turn up very soon meanwhile you could find a way to pay for the house rent. And pls don't stay indoor alone, try to go out and interact with people and I know that'll be much easier given you're a good looking guy that you're.

This is one of the reasons I want God to bless me so I can help people in need but it's not forthcoming but I believe things will be soft soon.

thanks alot. The thinks is, quite unlike him, he sees my messages , read em and still refuse to respond. mehn, it's really amazing
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
SavageBoy:
May God help you bro

I absolutely have nothing to say other than these too shall pass of you don't give up

Don't start looking at it from the spiritual angle oh,these are some of the many challenges that will become part of your stories when success comes knocking your door

It is well bro

actually i was beginning to delve into this angle. for the first time in my life, i thought of committing suicide. t
Thank God i never did.
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Op, U Lost Ur Mother At D Age Of 8, U Lost Ur Older Brothers & Grandmum In D Space Of 3 Months. Ur Gf Who Has Been There 4 U All Of A Sudden Broke Up With, Ur Friend In Norway Who Had Promised To Help U Suddenly Ignore Ur Calls. As If Dat Was Not Enough, Ur Landlady Has Given U A Quit Notice. All Dis Problems 4 Only U. Let Me Be Frank With U, What U Are Passing Tru Is Not Ordinary. U Need Divine Intervention.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bryce123:

actually i was beginning to delve into this angle. for the first time in my life, i thought of committing suicide. t
Thank God i never did.
So sorry for what happened, just avoid being lonely.
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Girl matter wey pass two lines I no dey read am
This bitch ain't worth it
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bryce123:

You are right though. House rent is the most important at this stage. I ain't even that disturb abt my girl leaving. Just missing my family and that family love. Sometimes, it's not the money or food u get from ur family, that family bond, arguement and love. Trust me, i miss and crave it so much right now. I don't even have the zeal to do anything right now. Felt like i have been left alone

we that have parents and friends and gf even feel so lonely most times..

peace of mind has to do with being OK sanely.. not amount of people we have around bro.

2 Likes

Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by uchenageme(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Guy, man up, you have survived this far and giving up now is not an option. Loneliness is a thing of the mind. I have a wife, 3 kids, a mother and a father, 6 siblings and some good friends yet many times I find myself lonely. Especially when I'm broke. So first thing to do is to shove your certificate somewhere, roll up you sleeves and find anything to do to keep you busy and put some money in your pocket. No matter how low or menial the job may be. Once you start paying your bills and getting busy, your mood will get better. Stay blessed.
Re: Help!...Can I Survive This? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bryce123:

Bro if you are ready to make money through writing (not too hard though even if you ain't so good in grammar) just WhatsApp me; 0+8+1+5+5+4+0+3+7+9+4
I'm not assuring you anything but I bet if you are ready to work with your smart phone, internet and brain, you will be counting thousands in 1 month time.

(1) (Reply)

/ Alpha Male And Simps / How I Ghosted A Slaying Escort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.