Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me (2280 Views)

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2023
I have taken a promise to myself bot to have anything to do with masturbation and fornication, it’s been months now and konji wan finish me.
I have been building my self control from doing back to the world but once I talk to a girl I begin to feel hot again and it’s only my Grace I manage to hold myself .

Please how do I keep up ?
How do I solve Konji ?
My scrotum if loaded !!!
How do I keep to celibacy ?
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by Kingsmm55: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2023
See you... See prostrate cancer...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by donbachi(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Get a wife
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by abba09: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2023
kyber:
I have taken a promise to myself bot to have anything to do with masturbation and fornication, it’s been months now and konji wan finish me.
I have been building my self control from doing back to the world but once I talk to a girl I begin to feel hot again and it’s only my Grace I manage to hold myself .

How do I solve Konji ?
My scrotum if loaded !!!
are u broke or what? get a girl in your area nd Bleep

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Kingsmm55:

Prostrate cancer how?
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2023
abba09:
are u broke or what? get a girl in your area nd Bleep

I’m
Broke
Then goodness you know getting a girl u need money

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2023
donbachi:
Get a wife

Na who don establish Dey get wife Na
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by abba09: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2023
kyber:

I’m
Broke
Then goodness you know getting a girl u need money
bro 3k is enough. find a girl lodge a hotel room short time for 1.5 give the girl 1k nd use 500 for transport

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by SisterAnn(f): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2023
abba09:
bro 3k is enough. find a girl lodge a hotel room short time for 1.5 give the girl 1k nd use 500 for transport
Wahallur lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by Carcholce: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2023
Kingsmm55:

The lies they keep feeding men.
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2023
abba09:

For which location this one Dey happen?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2023
Carcholce:

The lies they keep feeding men.

What does he mean pls explain
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by abba09: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2023
SisterAnn:
Wahallur lipsrsealed
thats how i do it when im Hot
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by abba09: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2023
kyber:

For which location this one Dey happen?
nigeria
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by Carcholce: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2023
kyber:

What does he mean pls explain

He is trying to say lack of sex causes prostate cancer for men. It’s a big fat lie. They keep saying that to make men engage in endless sex activities.

When you don’t have sex or keeping a vow of celibacy, your sperm gets broken down and reabsorbed into the body. But it’s not so easy to do because your mind and body must be in sync to achieve this goal.

For example, you cannot be celibate but your mind is filled with sex thoughts. If you are doing this, it is only a matter of time before your sperm forces its way out either through sex, masturbation or wet dreams.

You must learn sex transmutation if you want to stay away from sex.

Watch your thoughts

Watch what your eyes sees

Watch your tongue, what you say and consent to

Watch what your heart secretly yearns for

Watch what you eat/drink.

You cannot be celibate and your thoughts are filled with sexual tension.

You cannot be celibate and your eyes are constantly looking and searching for fine babes

You cannot be celibate and in the midst of friends you talk about sexual topics with them. When you do this, you are actively combining your thoughts and tongue thereby giving rise to sexual urge.

You cannot be celibate and your heart is yearning for an asx like the one you had two months ago. Your thoughts and heart will actively combine to create a powerful force.

You cannot be celibate and then you drink alcohol or smoke, why? Because inside the heart of men, secret desires are always looking for agents to make them visible to the mind. Alcohol/weed is an agent.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2023
Carcholce:

He is trying to say lack of sex causes prostate cancer for men. It’s a big fat lie. They keep saying that to make men engage in endless sex activities.

When you don’t have sex or keeping a vow of celibacy, your sperm gets broken down and reabsorbed into the body. But it’s not so easy to do because your mind and body must be in sync to achieve this goal.

For example, you cannot be celibate but your mind is filled with sex thoughts. If you are doing this, it is only a matter of time before your sperm forces its way out either through sex, masturbation or wet dreams.

You must learn sex transmutation if you want to stay away from sex.

Watch your thoughts

Watch what your eyes sees

Watch your tongue, what you say and consent to

Watch what your heart secretly yearns for

Watch what you eat/drink.

You cannot be celibate and your thoughts are filled with sexual tension.

You cannot be celibate and your eyes are constantly looking and searching for fine babes

You cannot be celibate and in the midst of friends you talk about sexual topics with them. When you do this, you are actively combining your thoughts and tongue thereby giving rise to sexual urge.

You cannot be celibate and your heart is yearning for an asx like the one you had two months ago. Your thoughts and heart will actively combine to create a powerful force.

You cannot be celibate and then you drink alcohol or smoke, why? Because inside the heart of men, secret desires are always looking for agents to make them visible to the mind. Alcohol/weed is an agent.

Wow it’s not really easy to walk by on the road and not admire a lady and her buttocks
And what is been posted online nowadays is a lot of nudity
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by donbachi(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2023
kyber:

Na who don establish Dey get wife Na
then,use your head and talk to your prick

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2023
donbachi:
then,use your head and talk to your prick

Normal Na
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2023
abba09:
nigeria

Then I’m in Ethiopia
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by saweide: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2023
Find a loyal girl In ur area make friends with benefits.
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
saweide:
Find a loyal girl In ur area make friends with benefits.

I Dey consider one like dis buh she never put head
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by frozen70(f): 6:21am On Apr 23, 2023
kyber:

How do I solve Konji ?
My scrotum if loaded !!!

You are still young and active and alive down there
Your body is doing what is expected of it
So get yourself a girl friend and look for one that falls between your level

Shoe get size, e get why

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2023
frozen70:

You are still young and active and alive down there
Your body is doing what is expected of it
So get yourself a girl friend and look for one that falls between your level

Shoe get size, e get why

I use to masturbate a lot before so that’s why I’m trying to regain all I have lost by stating celibate

What do you think ?
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by frozen70(f): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2023
kyber:

I use to masturbate a lot before so that’s why I’m trying to regain all I have lost by stating celibate

What do you think ?

Its not easy to stop biological work in your body, am talking about sex urge

Besides, masturbating is another future problem because once your dick is use to your palms, when it sees a pusy it will not stand properly and no woman can manage that with a man.

You just have to get a girl friend

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by ufotty2001: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Things are not easy to be sincere but you won't know. you can't see people who can comfortably give u 5k on like before.. alot of our girls are now accepting sex anyhow just to get stipends. I remember when I was younger you hardly make love with a girl accept if she is madly in love with you but now girls are passing through hardship likewise men too so they engaged in sexual activities just for them to see food and eat.. most of them go into relationship just for them to see what they will benefit from men and support themselves. It is not easy for both men and woman but mostly men.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
frozen70:

Besides, masturbating is another future problem because once your dick is use to your palms, when it sees a pusy it will not stand properly and no woman can manage that with a man.

So what you mean now is fore to get girlfriend to rewire my deep to puccy state from all the times I used my palms in masturbating ?
Cause I have stopped masturbating
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
frozen70:

So you mean staying celibate and controlling my sex urge won’t help?
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
ufotty2001:
Things are not easy to be sincere but you won't know. you can't see people who can comfortably give u 5k on like before.. alot of our girls are now accepting sex anyhow just to get stipends. I remember when I was younger you hardly make love with a girl accept if she is madly in love with you but now girls are passing through hardship likewise men too so they engaged in sexual activities just for them to see food and eat.. most of them go into relationship just for them to see what they will benefit from men and support themselves. It is not easy for both men and woman but mostly men.

So what is your advice for me?
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by frozen70(f): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
kyber:

So you mean staying celibate and controlling my sex urge won’t help?

Try and see if you can
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by Qatar2022: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=Kingsmm55 post=122671240]See you... See prostrate cancer...[/quote
What does it got to do with what he said
Re: How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me by kyber(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
frozen70:

Try and see if you can

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do With This Girl / For The Women: Would You Date A Younger Man? / Using Ur BF/GF Tooth Brush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.