Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Help A Brother Fight Eczema - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Brother Fight Eczema (361 Views)

I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. / Eczema Treatment / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Fight Eczema by Jesse98(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
nairalanders.... pls help me with the best remedy to cure eczema..... Its just coming back for more than 6 years... tried many things but eczema on my back is giving me sleepless night...
Re: Help A Brother Fight Eczema by fykes(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Go to a big chemist ask for Nizoral... It has both tablets and tube cream.

What u need is the tablets... It will be gone before u check it again
Re: Help A Brother Fight Eczema by Notatribalist(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jesse98:
nairalanders.... pls help me with the best remedy to cure eczema..... Its just coming back for more than 6 years... tried many things but eczema on my back is giving me sleepless night...
Tecmosor soap will help..I am not sure I spell the name correctly. But go to the chemist and ask for it..under one week your problem is solved.
Re: Help A Brother Fight Eczema by Jesse98(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
fykes:

tanx so much
Re: Help A Brother Fight Eczema by Jesse98(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Notatribalist:
Tecmosor soap will help..I am not sure I spell the name correctly. But go to the chemist and ask for it..under one week your problem is solved.
tetmosoap u mean
Re: Help A Brother Fight Eczema by ODJ124(m): 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
fykes:

Op this is the best solution... after then ensure u alway scrub ur back while bathing.. else it comes back..
Re: Help A Brother Fight Eczema by Decapheno(f): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
fykes:

What about eczema on the face? Won't this be harsh? And does it bleach?
Re: Help A Brother Fight Eczema by edgg: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
HOW TO TREAT ECZEMA WITH HONEY...

Background Information..
Atopic dermatitis (eczema) is a condition that makes your skin red and itchy. It's common in children but can occur at any age. Atopic dermatitis is long lasting (chronic) and tends to flare periodically.

It is said that no cure has been found for atopic dermatitis. But treatments and self-care measures can relieve itching and prevent new outbreaks. For example, avoid harsh soaps, moisturize your skin regularly, and apply medicated creams or ointments. Etc. Honey comes in, in the use of creams or ointments.

HOW IT WORKS.
Get a good quality honey, you can go through this link to test for a good quality honey- https:///3kXSRhz.

Establish the quality of your honey first. Eczema thrives on dry skin, so we are aiming to prevent your skin from being dry.

Pour a few quantity of your honey into a small container and apply on your body, immediately after bathing. Just apply it the same way you use your body cream. In essence, use honey as your body cream in the affected areas.

Because you just had your bath, it is expected that your palms and body should be wet. The wetness of your body and palms will make the honey to rub in gently into your skin, and watch it do the magic.

You should start seeing reasonable changes within the first 5days.

If you are skeptical of using the honey alone, you can mix it with your body cream and use as well.

If you are not sure if where to get consistent quality honey, simply chat us up and we will deliver them to you.

This experiment was carried out using our own brand of honey but we believe any quality honey out there will serve same purpose as well.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Lose Weight? / Healthy Nigerian Foods To Eat During Bleeding...... / Norway Records 29 Death Of The Elderly After Administering Pfizer COVID Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.