Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari (52459 Views)

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? / Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Not necessarily rig.

*He did not campaign enough for Ize Iyanmu. Never vocal like Atik u and co.
*He skipped Ize Iyanmu's final rally.
*He obviously sided with the Amaechi, El Rufai and Fayemi group in order to check Tinubu.

All these and more are enough to affect Ize Iyanmu.

And by the way; others before him rigged so why wouldn't he?
And pls don't tell me about change; any party doing "change" with a party like PDP is dumb.
Still wailing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by arsenal33: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Yobabad:
The only people who can shamelessly vote APC again in Nigeria are : (a) Yoruba Muslims (b) Niger Delta (C) southern kaduna, we have a reward for the first three people that gets correct answer
so who are the foolish people voting for PDP thieves?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by SmartPolician: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2020
superlightning:

Rochas we didn't ask for any inside take on APC, are you indirectly announcing that you will soon decamp?

Rochas cannot decamp

If only you knew how much he was insulted for campaigning for Buhari in 2015, you would realize how much he believes in the party.

Even though he doesn't seem to get a lot of votes for the APC from his region, no South East state votes for the APC like his Imo State.

The only problem with Rochas is that he is a garrulous con artist.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Celly2020: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2020
May the problem of APC increases like the prices of commodities in Nigeria I pray.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Dobodobo04: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Buhari just used APC for his own personal ambition, only to leave it in a mess with his ineptness and dumb it. Buhari has never been vested in the progress of APC and we all saw this coming.

Tinubu is the only one who isn’t smart to see it coming. Any progressive and smart northern candidate would have been a better alternative than Buhari. I don’t know why Tinubu and his “smart” elites went for an unrepentant bigot with antiquated ways of doing thing.

In politics, u gain legitimacy with how your policies influence the people, not who u align with.

The little legitimacy APC got was due to the successes of Fashola in Lagos, and Tinubu abused it by aligning with a political dinosaur in Buhari.

It looks like come 2023, PDP and Atiku will be front runners to rule again. They will squeeze Tinubu and APC out like they did to Awolowo. These yorubas never learn.

Legitimacy is due to successes, and not because you align with a local champion who has always done well in northwest and never had the potency to reach out until you( Tinubu) and your party gave him the platform.

How has he paid you in return He paid with his ineptness, bigotry, not being a team player, and very selfish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Yobabad:
The only people who can shamelessly vote APC again in Nigeria are : (a) Yoruba Muslims (b) Niger Delta (C) southern kaduna, we have a reward for the first three people that gets correct answer

The Niger Delta is the only region that's firmly built on PDP despite it's flunk in order parts of the. region, especially here in Delta State,APC is like a plaque here, virtually everyone would've wanted Ogboru to win the gubernatorial elections here but he keeps calling for the wrong party,APC.If you'll be counting out people that'll vote for APC,The Yoruba Muslims are still ready to die for Buhari for a third tenure,I believe Southern Kaduna are beginning to learn their lessons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by fergie001: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2020
kahal29:
Nothing but the truth
My good friend, hwf nah?

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Arizonaz: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Eh be like say this man wants to decamp.
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by mannyiyke: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2020
wallex1983:
Actually, both APC and PDP members respect Buhari alike. May be not for his style of leadership, but for his person.

I hardly see any PDP governor speak against him these days, even Wike.
It's the office of the president that they respect, not Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by bewla(m): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2020
ObaOMENT:
Oshiomole greedy ambition caused what APC is facing today. After setting APC up for destruction, he thinks he will win an sitting governor with disorganized cartel.
Am Happy for him to see the word and trace his way and do the right thing as for osho detector don't last pls and pls Obaseki prob and prob this guy let me have his wife for a month when is with efcc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by ScoobieRogers(f): 9:57am On Sep 21, 2020
tesppidd:
And so also the same Buhari has remained the fundamental problem of the APC from day one.

His aloofness and indifference to his party's challenges and elections is sickening.

Too bad that Adams has to take the blame for everything when all he tried to do was instill party discipline.

If only Buhari had gotten involved from the beginning and supported his party chariman then most of these big egos would have been checked from day one!

Just like Obj and Gej, the President has got to be more involved,
Help the chairman.

These governors, ministers and senators can't listen to some party chairman.
Only the President they listen to.

Since this democratic dispensation in 99, no ruling party has lost more states than Buhari's APC at off season elections.

And Buhari is the major culprit.

APC lost Edo because the party has been factionalized into 2 groups;
1. The Presidency faction.
2. The Tinubu faction.

Buhari always loves to play neutral during elections thinking he could win commendations from all Nigerians including the PDP;

But the PDP only have a knack of praising democracy and the will of the people when things go well but bash Buhari when things go bad for them.

Yet Buhari has refused to learn from this.
The same party faithfuls who worked for him to become President he abandons them when elections come around.

Top APC chieftains can't really say this in public out of fear and respect for Buhari but the root cause of all the problems and the losses in the APC is Buhari himself.

You only interested in APC winning all state by all means and ignoring how wicked and harsh the APC rule have been to Nigerians. Lives that have been lost under this APC is uncountable. Untold hardship and setting d nation aback. You lots need think of making this nation better cos tinubu and his lots that brought in buhari are d same as buhari. Buhari knows all he is doing. True that politicians care abt themselves but this time its laced with hatred n wickedness against the suffering masses.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Sholaco: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Hahahahahaha. So Buhari still dey exit?
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by mannyiyke: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2020
joyandfaith:

so buhari should rig election abi? it is revolution vote
I wonder ooo how he reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Ogaga87(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Talking of crisis in Edo APC is something I can't agree with.. While party remained tranquilized in Edo, and all top official in the government of Obaseki left their positions, I was left wondering how he is going to win their local government but then, it has been proven that ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Which Buhari?..mtcheeeew!
My opinion about buhari changed since 2016
Dude is the worst thing I ever wasted my vote on!
Bunch of heartless, self serving, sadistic thieves!
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Pascal181: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Any structure built on deceit,lies and manipulation cannot stand d test of time

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Sleevia: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Ever8090:
How I wish the crisis in APC will generate to all politicians and their families..this people have rape the country in and out.
I just don't understand how people still support and celebrate them..me I have no business with any politician except if I finds any in an isolated place where I can stone him ..
grin grin

Omo, u dey vex ooo. Chai

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Royalfurnitures: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2020
True talk sir,for the first time since u joined APC you are talking sense

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by makalista: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2020
(A) Yaroba Muslim
My account number is 1401406220 access bank

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Pierce008: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2020
tesppidd:
And so also the same Buhari has remained the fundamental problem of the APC from day one.

His aloofness and indifference to his party's challenges and elections is sickening.

Too bad that Adams has to take the blame for everything when all he tried to do was instill party discipline.

If only Buhari had gotten involved from the beginning and supported his party chariman then most of these big egos would have been checked from day one!

Help the chairman.

Since this democratic dispensation in 99, no ruling party has lost more states than Buhari's APC at off season elections.

2. The Tinubu faction.

Buhari always loves to play neutral during elections thinking he could win commendations from all Nigerians including the PDP;

But the PDP only have a knack of praising democracy and the will of the people when things go well but bash Buhari when things go bad for them.

The same party faithfuls who worked for him to become President he abandons them when elections come around.

Top APC chieftains can't really say this in public out of fear and respect for Buhari but the root cause of all the problems and the losses in the APC is Buhari himself.

you have said it all...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by tesppidd: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2020
ScoobieRogers:

You only interested in APC winning all state by all means and ignoring how wicked and harsh the APC rule have been to Nigerians. Lives that have been lost under this APC is uncountable. Untold hardship and setting d nation aback. You lots need think of making this nation better cos tinubu and his lots that brought in buhari are d same as buhari. Buhari knows all he is doing. True that politicians care abt themselves but this time its laced with hatred n wickedness against the suffering masses.
Lady, if you campaign for another party like Accord or AP or an independent candidate I swear am with you 100 percent.

But if the agenda you're pushing is bringing PDP back to power them even my dead body wouldn't agree with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Sleevia: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2020
tesppidd:

Help the chairman.

2. The Tinubu faction.

See painment.... You were banking on federal might abi?

U all. Will learn a bitter lesson in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by West2019(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Answer
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Amah70: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Okorocha, APC schemed out your bid to succeed yourself as governor through your son-in-law.

Since then, you lost every eye service edifices you built in your state capital for public attraction to support you in your bid to succeed President Buhari.

Even the multi billion Naira worth university which your government built in your hometown, is also abandoned by your APC. Today, hardly any passable road exists in your hometown area.

If you had not sold the people’s mandate of APGA to APC without consulting the electorate who gave you the APGA mandate..
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2020
tesppidd:

Help the chairman.

2. The Tinubu faction.

Your wailing never start. My God will scatter and disgrace any group of people that have decided to impose more sufferings and hardship on Nigerians. Come 2023, APC will be stoned in their campaign gatherings. APC has made our Naira to be very useless. A bag of rice now is equal to the minimum wage of 30k. If APC stays beyond 2023, Nigeria may become another Venezuela
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Someone should hold Obaseki
Let me call Prof Morris Iwu and Humphrey Nwosu to hold him, we are attending to Oshiomhole in the emergency room as he has gotten serious injuries, he received an upper cut below the belt
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by livinbygrace: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2020
PriestDaniz:

The Niger Delta is the only region that's firmly built on PDP despite it's flunk in order parts of the. region, especially here in Delta State,APC is like a plaque here, virtually everyone would've wanted Ogboru to win the gubernatorial elections here but he keeps calling for the wrong party,APC.If you'll be counting out people that'll vote for APC,The Yoruba Muslims are still ready to die for Buhari for a third tenure,I believe Southern Kaduna are beginning to learn their lessons.

Delta state has been controlled and influenced
by convicted James Ibori and his stooges since 1999,and that to you is not slavery?
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by HandsomeBlack: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2020
When you mistake fear (of EFCC and DSS harassment) for respect.
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by mannyiyke: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2020
tesppidd:

And by the way; others before him rigged so why wouldn't he?
And pls don't tell me about change; any party doing "change" with a party like PDP is dumb.

Your sense of reasoning is flawed. Were the Kogi, Osun, Ekiti, Kano, etc elections not rigged by the APC?

Jonathan allowed free and fair elections in Anambra, Ekiti, Ondo and even in the 2019 general elections, but Buhari came and destroyed all the electoral reforms made by Jonathan.

Buhari also rigged the 2019 presidential election. The presidential election results were transmitted to the INEC server, but he colluded with the INEC chairman to deny that. However, the same INEC chairman also used the same server he denied its usage in the 2019 presidential election, to transmit results of the just concluded Edo State election.

People want Nigeria to be better, but you're the one who prefers election rigging to free and fair elections on the basis that others before him did it. Did Buhari not promise a change? I can say that the PDP-led administrations were better than the APC's. Hide yourself in shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2020
livinbygrace:

Delta state has been controlled and influenced
by convicted James Ibori and his stooges since 1999,and that to you is not slavery?

It is indeed slavery,but I can assure that Ibori's grip has loosened greatly especially since Okowa came in power.
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by InaNla(f): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Useless campaign after electing a DULARDINO into aso rock.

Una never see anything...

[s]
tesppidd:

Help the chairman.

2. The Tinubu faction.

[/s]
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Ever8090:
How I wish the crisis in APC will generate to all politicians and their families..this people have rape the country in and out.
I just don't understand how people still support and celebrate them..me I have no business with any politician except if I finds any in an isolated place where I can stone him ..

Hahahahahaha...... You got me rolling on the floor. You said it all, if you see the way these few criminals are enjoying our money with their families you'll think we're not in the same country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.