Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari (52494 Views)

Are We Too Hard On APC? What Did You Enjoy The Most In APC's 8-Year Rule? / Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Witnes: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ofemannnu:

He might even be trying to exterminate APC in order to have only one strong party where they will field an Hausa Fulani using a southerner as VP.They will blame themselves and will regret being betrayers.Everybody knows their one and only anticipated aspiration.
U are right, I once interacted with an Hausa man a die hard Apc member, he said to me that he loves APC as a party but by 2023 if APC give presidential ticket to south-south or southwest and PDP fix a northerner, despite his love for apc, he will have no other choice than vote PDP , a northerner so these people know what they are including Buhari. Buhari only concern what favour him
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by inyenejo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
No sane mind embrace apc
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by emeone: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shut up..
Pdp is far better.
Pdp gave Nigeria structure, institutions and policy.
16YEARS OF PDP IS far better than 100 years of APC.
All APC knows how to do is lie.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by garfield1: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2020
Indispensable85:
Buhari only has your respect not ours. He's a disaster and his performance in office has killed apc. They should not bother to sponsor any candidate for 2023. Inec should come up with a strong system to ensure free election in 2023. Apc na devil!

Why couldn't oshiomhole inflate etsako and akoko votes
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by earnit3: 2:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Worst party ever

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by GoodofNaija: 2:46am On Sep 22, 2020
tesppidd:
The bolded is a myth by you wailers to paint Buhari like the worst President in the world.

It is a lie from the very depth of the pit of hell.

-Looting
-Embezzlement
-Money laundering
-Electoral malpractice
-Bribery

These are all a million times worse than nepotism.

From your points above, I can easily conclude your knowledge and education is poor.

How can you seperate nepotism from the above vices?

In fact, nepotism is father to those vices because someone who is nepotic will look away when his brothers are performing those vices, that's if he's not also benefitting from it.

When you are nepotic, you will discard merit on the alter personal relationship. You will disregard need for performance and transpàrency as long as it is your brother who is perpetrating it, it does not matter. Sadly, this is who your buhari is.

In fact, electoral malpractice is one of the commonest vices of a nepotic leader, he will do anything to get his brother in position.

How dare you try to dissociate buhari from looooting? How then did he rise to become petroleum minister under Abacha, world record looter? He is currently the petroleum minister of Nigeria and billions are being spent to refurbish the refineries with no result. Don't tell me you are so gullible. Instead of appointing technocrats as ministers, he chose to appoint politicians as his ministers. Is he doing all these in the interest of Nigeria?

Abeg no let me vex o undecided

I just hope I have helped to improve your education.
Pls this is a public forum, stop misleading people!
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by tesppidd: 6:44am On Sep 22, 2020
GoodofNaija:

From your points above, I can easily conclude your knowledge and education is poor.

How can you seperate nepotism from the above vices?

In fact, nepotism is father to those vices because someone who is nepotic will look away when his brothers are performing those vices, that's if he's not also benefitting from it.

When you are nepotic, you will discard merit on the alter personal relationship. You will disregard need for performance and transpàrency as long as it is your brother who is perpetrating it, it does not matter. Sadly, this is who your buhari is.

In fact, electoral malpractice is one of the commonest vices of a nepotic leader, he will do anything to get his brother in position.

How dare you try to dissociate buhari from looooting? How then did he rise to become petroleum minister under Abacha, world record looter? He is currently the petroleum minister of Nigeria and billions are being spent to refurbish the refineries with no result. Don't tell me you are so gullible. Instead of appointing technocrats as ministers, he chose to appoint politicians as his ministers. Is he doing all these in the interest of Nigeria?

Abeg no let me vex o undecided

I just hope I have helped to improve your education.
Pls this is a public forum, stop misleading people!

Today I have seen someone who claims to have had a quality education but lack any comprehension skills.

Your education isn't poor, it simply did not happen.

My post was in response to some dude who had confidently asserted that "nepotism is the worst form of corruption"

By what measures did he arrive at this?
What philosophical studies in 1000 years of the existence of the world was a study carried out to prove that nepotism is the worst form of corruption?

Other than it being another new swan song from the studio of you wailers?

In case you don't know, or too daft to know,
when a leader shields his brothers from prosecution after an act of embezzlement, it no longer falls under nepotism with regards to this argument.
It then falls under embezzlement because the leader has technically participated in the act of embezzlement or looting by aiding and abetting.

This is to tell you how serious embezzlement, fraud, and looting is.

Nepotism in this case clearly refers to when a leader appoints mostly his brothers or people from his divide into many offices and positions.

No way any body can wake up and declare that nepotism is the worst form of corruption!

By what standards?

Guy you better make use of your head ooh. Even if your education is non existent but at least the Good God has given each one of us common sense by default.
Activate yours.
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Oladeji245(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2020
tesppidd:
Today I have seen someone who claims to have had a quality education but lack any comprehension skills.

Your education isn't poor, it simply did not happen.

My post was in response to some dude who had confidently asserted that "nepotism is the worst form of corruption"

By what measures did he arrive at this?
What philosophical studies in 1000 years of the existence of the world was a study carried out to prove that nepotism is the worst form of corruption?

Other than it being another new swan song from the studio of you wailers?

In case you don't know, or too daft to know,
when a leader shields his brothers from prosecution after an act of embezzlement, it no longer falls under nepotism with regards to this argument.
It then falls under embezzlement because the leader has technically participated in the act of embezzlement or looting by aiding and abetting.

This is to tell you how serious embezzlement, fraud, and looting is.

Nepotism in this case clearly refers to when a leader appoints mostly his brothers or people from his divide into many offices and positions.

No way any body can wake up and declare that nepotism is the worst form of corruption!

By what standards?

Guy you better make use of your head ooh. Even if your education is non existent but at least the Good God has given each one of us common sense by default.
Activate yours.
arindin ni bobo yi shaa..ewure buhari
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by tesppidd: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Oladeji245:

arindin ni bobo yi shaa..ewure buhari
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by mannyiyke: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2020
tesppidd:
Keep playing the ostrich about Fayose in 2014. Keep on deluding yourself.

What happened to the Jonathan reforms when elections were carried out in 2019.

Presidential
Kano
Kogi
Bayelsa
Osun
Etc Etc

How many of them did the Supreme Court overturn?

Were you not crying profusely about rigging when the above elections took place?

Jonathan reforms indeed!

The major thing giving PDP a lifeline in this country is the factionalization of APC

Caused by non other than Muhammadu Buhari.
The I don't care party leader.
If you're sensible, you should have asked yourself if Buhari allowed Jonathan's reforms to be implemented in 2019 election. He didn't allow it because he wanted to win by rigging. We saw how transmission of Edo gubernatorial election results to INEC server from the polling units stopped the rigging by the APC.

You're the one who deluded yourself with pathological lies. I asked you to bring the evidence that Fayose arrested the opposition party members prior to the 2014 Ekiti State gubernatorial election, yet you failed to do so.

In the 2019 presidential election, the PDP won in all those states you enumerated above. However, the results transmitted directly to INEC server from polling units were not declared by the INEC. Rather, they manufactured another results. We saw how the former CJN was removed unjustly because Buhari knew that his rigging would be upturned by the court and foisted his stooge, the aeroplane "driver" CJN on the Supreme Court. We saw how the PDP was winning in Kano State gubernatorial election until the APC declared it inconclusive as they did in Osun State. We saw how the rerun was marred with electoral violence, daylight outrageous rigging as the APC did in Osun State too. We saw how Tinubu used thugs to disenfranchise Igbo voters in Lagos. We saw how the recently conducted Kogi State gubernatorial election was marred with electoral violence, rigging and wanton destruction of lives by the APC.

In the 2019 presidential election, the card readers were deliberately discarded and unused in the North, while its strict use in the South was ordered by the INEC. This singular act made underaged Northern voters vote for Buhari unlike in the South where the INEC deliberately stopped that. So, hide yourself in shame.

You wanted the APC to win the Edo State gubernatorial election even when the Federal Government led by Buhari has plunged Nigerians into untold hardship and suffering. Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by MoIbrahim: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Rather what is now missing is respect for Buhari
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by mannyiyke: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2020
wallex1983:

I don't think so. Jonathan didn't get this much respect.

Which respect did Buhari even get sef? Go and watch the video wherein the Islamic cleric lambasted Buhari and tell me if he has any respect left. Which respect can ever come from Okorocha who was also humiliated by the Imolites? Jonathan was more respected than Buhari. People even mimic Buhari and call him a quota general. If there's any respect at all, that's for the office he occupies.

Just watch as 2023 unfolds and tell me if there will be any respect left for him then. Even those APC stalwarts claiming to respect him don't really respect him. They felt that if they criticize him, they'll be arrested and their past sins will be used against them. So, they're waiting for 2023 to betray him, although he doesn't care if the APC survives 2023.

Ask yourself if Nigerians have an iota of respect for him. The APC stalwarts feed fat on him. So, they're sycophants who are fanning him so that he won't know when they sting him again. Even Amaechi once said: "Does Buhari even read at all?" Is that respect? It means that he's a slowpoke who signs whatever that's presented to him without cross-checking it or ask for clarification.
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by tesppidd: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2020
mannyiyke:

[s]If you're sensible, you should have asked yourself if Buhari allowed Jonathan's reforms to be implemented in 2019 election. He didn't allow it because he wanted to win by rigging. We saw how transmission of Edo gubernatorial election results to INEC server from the polling units stopped the rigging by the APC.

You're the one who deluded yourself with pathological lies. I asked you to bring the evidence that Fayose arrested the opposition party members prior to the 2014 Ekiti State gubernatorial election, yet you failed to do so.

In the 2019 presidential election, the PDP won in all those states you enumerated above. However, the results transmitted directly to INEC server from polling units were not declared by the INEC. Rather, they manufactured another results. We saw how the former CJN was removed unjustly because Buhari knew that his rigging would be upturned by the court and foisted his stooge, the aeroplane "driver" CJN on the Supreme Court. We saw how the PDP was winning in Kano State gubernatorial election until the APC declared it inconclusive as they did in Osun State. We saw how the rerun was marred with electoral violence, daylight outrageous rigging as the APC did in Osun State too. We saw how Tinubu used thugs to disenfranchise Igbo voters in Lagos. We saw how the recently conducted Kogi State gubernatorial election was marred with electoral violence, rigging and wanton destruction of lives by the APC.

In the 2019 presidential election, the card readers were deliberately discarded and unused in the North, while its strict use in the South was ordered by the INEC. This singular act made underaged Northern voters vote for Buhari unlike in the South where the INEC deliberately stopped that. So, hide yourself in shame.

You wanted the APC to win the Edo State gubernatorial election even when the Federal Government led by Buhari has plunged Nigerians into untold hardship and suffering. Receive sense.
[/s]

Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
E shock you abi?
U neva even see anything yet... Wait for asiwaju to receive his slap.

[s]
tesppidd:
And so also the same Buhari has remained the fundamental problem of the APC from day one.

His aloofness and indifference to his party's challenges and elections is sickening.

Too bad that Adams has to take the blame for everything when all he tried to do was instill party discipline.

If only Buhari had gotten involved from the beginning and supported his party chariman then most of these big egos would have been checked from day one!

Just like Obj and Gej, the President has got to be more involved,
Help the chairman.

These governors, ministers and senators can't listen to some party chairman.
Only the President they listen to.

Since this democratic dispensation in 99, no ruling party has lost more states than Buhari's APC at off season elections.

And Buhari is the major culprit.

APC lost Edo because the party has been factionalized into 2 groups;
1. The Presidency faction.
2. The Tinubu faction.

Buhari always loves to play neutral during elections thinking he could win commendations from all Nigerians including the PDP;

But the PDP only have a knack of praising democracy and the will of the people when things go well but bash Buhari when things go bad for them.

Yet Buhari has refused to learn from this.
The same party faithfuls who worked for him to become President he abandons them when elections come around.

Top APC chieftains can't really say this in public out of fear and respect for Buhari but the root cause of all the problems and the losses in the APC is Buhari himself.
[/s]
Re: Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari by tesppidd: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Majestie:
E [s]shock you abi?
U neva even see anything yet... Wait for asiwaju to receive his slap.

[/s]

[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) / Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.