Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Is Red Pill Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Red Pill Please (1685 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / My Red Pill Experience Sha! / Why Is Red The Color Of Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by stanliwise(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Here's the thing Stan, I don't force my opinion on people, I hardly try to convince people to see things my way, I'm very lazy at that especially when it involves typing. I'm a type of person who would give soft warnings twice or thrice then leave you to learn the hard way. Your reception of my ideas or opinion determines how much I let out. That's just me.

You insisted Men rule or enjoy the world more, I've tried to convince you otherwise with two posts and try to point out dangers of such erroneous mindset but you want to maintain your opinion, I can not but allow you do that. And no! I'm not a feminist, how can I be one when I have once been accused of being an internalized misogynist on this same forum cheesy cheesy. Make una dey brand me gently for this forum nah cheesy grin. I'm just one who fits the description of an eagle on a hill, observing things and stating them as it is. You will be surprised if tables turned and I write in support of Women tomorrow.

If you insist all is Well with Men and they don't suffer in anyway, well all I can say is okay. I wont argue. But when I have a male child, I will train him differently.
All is well with men doesn’t mean they don’t suffer in anyway. It just mean nothing the women are cooking will eventually become anything worthwhile.
Women can become anything but not the lead. Men are generally arrogant by nature to allow such. Women are more socially built to work with men as a second in command. Since women knows how to take the soft sit and act in a way not to cause crisis.

Anyway have a good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
lograr:

This speaks a lot about male and female anatomy. A lot await men most especially those that bleep with reckless abadon embarassed
If I were a Man I will be humble enough to learn from a Woman but proud enough not to let her know.

Sometimes I see Men the way they gallivant around with the superiority shoulder pad and I laugh. cheesy cheesy. The moment A child graduates from the university and starts working is the moment a Father starts questioning his Dominance. You know why? Because he isn't certain how relevant he will become and how much he will get. Yet he knows he has lost the chance to grow core values again. I'm not saying Men should leave their positions as the heads to their wives, No! My point is, Men should learn to think of the future, invest in it and thread gently.

That's all!

1 Like

Re: What Is Red Pill Please by milann: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Funny enough, I haven't read the book. Maybe I will check it out later.

Oh check out their posts, check out their leader U.bunja's posts. Dude emphasized he isn't interested in any other part of Redpill, he's all for the pussy. Lol and his followers think that way to.
Then I wonder is pussy all there is to a Man? cheesy cheesy
You will never see them preach on self realization, or body building or Mental development. All they discuss is slaying pussy... Very disturbing!
you are very wrong. Infact you are lying. I ve been to those thread and apart from opening the eyes of men, they also motivate and inspire them unless you haven't been reading
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by sapporo: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Funny enough, I haven't read the book. Maybe I will check it out later.

Oh check out their posts, check out their leader U.bunja's posts. Dude emphasized he isn't interested in any other part of Redpill, he's all for the pussy. Lol and his followers think that way to.
Then I wonder is pussy all there is to a Man? cheesy cheesy
You will never see them preach on self realization, or body building or Mental development. All they discuss is slaying pussy... Very disturbing!

Self realization is a topic for boys not men, moreover there is something called specialization everyone can not be a motivational speaker and men shall not live by motivation alone same as pvssy, a blend of all is what makes the world go round. i believe there are other redpill authors that focus on whatever you consider better topics, just find what you need.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
stanliwise:

All is well with men doesn’t mean they don’t suffer in anyway. It just mean nothing the women are cooking will eventually become anything worthwhile.
Women can become anything but not the lead. Men are generally arrogant by nature to allow such. Women are more socially built to work with men as a second in command. Since women knows how to take the soft sit and act in a way not to cause crisis.

Anyway have a good day
A nice day to you too Mr Stan.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
milann:
you are very wrong. Infact you are lying. I ve been to those thread and apart from opening the eyes of men, they also motivate and inspire them unless you haven't been reading
Perhaps you may want to do me the favor of bringing out such "opening of eyes" and "inspiring " threads.

BTW if you call the "go make money" chant inspiration, I will point out that the motive behind such command is so "ladies can flock around them". However you have every right to proof my submission wrong by bringing out evidences of inspiring redpill threads. Thanks
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
sapporo:

Self realization is a topic for boys not men, moreover there is something called specialization everyone can not be a motivational speaker and men shall not leave be motivation alone same as pvssy, a blend of all is what makes the world go round. i believe there are other redpill authors that focus on whatever you consider better topics, just find what you need.
Typical pussy worshipper line of defense.... See him trying to quote the Bible in respect to pussy and self realization.. Have you no shame? cheesy

BTW please take a minute to read my signature and judge yourself accordingly. Thanks.
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by sapporo: 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Typical pussy worshipper line of defense.... See him trying to quote the Bible in respect to pussy and self realization.. Have you no shame? cheesy

BTW please take a minute to read my signature and judge yourself accordingly. Thanks.

Sorry i have a custom a woman does not tell me what to do, if its that important screen munch ur profile, post it or Dm. shame is not my portion ijn grin
Re: What Is Red Pill Please by stonemasonn: 3:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Male version of feminism I guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Breaks The Internet With Beautiful New Pictures / Why Do Men RAPE, Seriously?....air Your View!!!! / What Does It Mean When A Man Sees You And Begins Rubbing His Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.