Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Again Daddyfreeze Get Threats From Apostle Joshua Selman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Again Daddyfreeze Get Threats From Apostle Joshua Selman (1469 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Desist From Apostle Selman Journalist Paul Dada Cries Out / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again Daddyfreeze Get Threats From Apostle Joshua Selman by genkins(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
In the wake of criticisms lashed out by daddyfreeze about bad and incorrect Doctrines of the church which are largely man made and some non biblical, Apostle Joshua Selman Who is the Founder of Koinonia (Eternity Network International) , Zaria , Kaduna State , Nigeria has issued threats on people who insult men of God.

KOINONIA is a weekly programme organised by the Eternity Network International where people come to experience WORSHIP, WORD, Miracles etc

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNgq1HRM_L8
Re: Again Daddyfreeze Get Threats From Apostle Joshua Selman by Edaniels9(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
genkins:
In the wake of criticisms lashed out by daddyfreeze about bad and incorrect Doctrines of the church which are largely man made and some non biblical, Apostle Joshua Selman Who is the Founder of Koinonia (Eternity Network International) , Zaria , Kaduna State , Nigeria.has issued threats on people who insult me of God.

KOINONIA is a weekly programme organised by the Eternity Network International where people come to experience WORSHIP, WORD, Miracles etc

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNgq1HRM_L8

Where is the threat? And at what point did he mention Daddy Freeze?
Bloggers have been dragging journalism in the mud since the inception of the world wide web.

1 Like

Re: Again Daddyfreeze Get Threats From Apostle Joshua Selman by RALPHOW(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just an advice to uncultured children in the body of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Again Daddyfreeze Get Threats From Apostle Joshua Selman by ThothHermes: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Without watching the video, I know Apostle Selman cannot and will not insult anybody.
Be guided please. grin

2 Likes

Re: Again Daddyfreeze Get Threats From Apostle Joshua Selman by petra1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Food for thought. He spoke well
Re: Again Daddyfreeze Get Threats From Apostle Joshua Selman by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
I would like the mammon prophets to threaten me as well for exposing their covetousness.

Bunch of spiritually empty barrels.
Re: Again Daddyfreeze Get Threats From Apostle Joshua Selman by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Don't mind them
Edaniels9:

Where is the threat? And at what point did he mention Daddy Freeze?
Bloggers have been dragging journalism in the mud since the inception of the world wide web.
Re: Again Daddyfreeze Get Threats From Apostle Joshua Selman by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Did you watch the video?
jesusjnr2020:
I would like the mammon prophets to threaten me as well for exposing their covetousness.

Bunch of spiritually empty barrels.
Re: Again Daddyfreeze Get Threats From Apostle Joshua Selman by MuttleyLaff: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
genkins:
In the wake of criticisms lashed out by daddyfreeze about bad and incorrect Doctrines of the church which are largely man made and some non biblical, Apostle Joshua Selman Who is the Founder of Koinonia (Eternity Network International) , Zaria , Kaduna State , Nigeria.has issued threats on people who insult me of God.

Watch below

h t tps://youtu.be/fNgq1HRM_L8

petra1:
Food for thought. He spoke well
"Food for thought. He spoke well" and Apostle my foot angry angry angry

Bodydialect57:
Did you watch the video?
He was struggling to huff and puff.

He should have, in the video, said it better with, forgive those who insult you, attack you, belittle you or take your for granted, but more than this, forgive yourself, for allowing/causing them to insult you

MuttleyLaff:
Joshua Selman, another infamous hireling, as usual pulling wool over unsuspecting eyes, saying women dont go to war, talking as if during acts of war, acts of aggression, women wouldn't take up arms, wouldnt pick a weapon to defend their cities, their families, their kids, their lives et cetera. When war comes to woman, without her going to war, she as in the case of the woman in Judges 9:53 above, fight back. Should I mention Jael, the wife of Heber, the Kenite, to reinforce the point ni?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Satan's Use Of Godless Women. By Pst Paul Rika. / if everyone accepted that there was only one 'true' religion... / A Third Option:earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.