Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries (60779 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
EmekaBlue:
beards dey increase guys beauty sha
Na why guys dey 'trip' na grin grin grin wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by directonpc(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
That boy mumu
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
khingTony:
grin cheesy

So after being a nice guy, always smiling, shining his teeth and appealing to simps nationwide, he's going home without accomplishing his mission which is.....y'all know na

Kiddwaya went home last week feeling fulfilled, truth is, he does not need the money, he has got the fame and he also cleared the doubt of a certain Erica.

Las las, Simphood no dey pay

cheesy grin

Gbaski! cool
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Bbbwings: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Vee na werey.
See her laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by dannybrasky(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Finally very annoying snowflake tongue

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Tunagee(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Dora breast dey perform wonders.

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Ayobami7(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
lol
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by jpworld(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Finally very annoying snowflake tongue

What are you doing?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Sholaco: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
RPG2020:

Torgba kill you there
Hahahahahaha grin
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Dalil8: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
pocohantas:
Hey! Alfa males will be so happy today. They will be like “The simp is gone...oya...”

Why una vote no save am today?

When important ppl dey talk vagina ppl go still dey talk mtchewww!!
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Kazim88: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
For those that watched, did you see the way Nemgi removed her head when OZO wanted to kiss her,.... Walahi, that Ozo doesn't turn Nengi On at all, ... Handsomeness doesn't guarantee anything...it's your character and behavior that makes you Truely Attractive.

It you see the way the ladies behind were so happy and Raining Insults on the Ozo guy, it was then I realized the Very Deep Hatred that Women Have For SIMPS grin grin

You realized very late. I was 16 when I realized that Ladies don't do simpletons...
Why? Simps don't pay business minded.

To Ladies, relationship is Nothing personal, it's just coded business. I give you sex under "we are dating", and you give me money under same "we are dating" .... No deep attachments.

Simps are auto attached to Vagina.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by chocboi78(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
even to the end, he stil tried to kiss nengi nd she declined.. Chai... see d amount of viewers on this thread ahbeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by pocohantas(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dalil8:

Why una vote no save am today?

When important ppl dey talk vagina ppl go still dey talk mtchewww!!

We were busy saving our fellow vagina person @ Dora o. It wasn’t easy on us.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by luscioustrish(f): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nmezor(f): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fake tears mk she shut her trap abeg...She killed his game big time

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by decharlic(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fake tears from Nengi �
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by SimpKING: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Welcome home man
We have to increase your rank
You represented us well

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Crochet: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo fall our hand nwanne ibu onyi igbo chai ibu innunu.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by JaphNice(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
This Dorathy self..just carry breast full everywhere..very annoying

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Moschino28(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
chuksbaby:
angry

Where is cubana chiefpriest sef?

Abeg make I go change dollar tomorrow.

Hustle oh

Don't mind d mumu chief priest. He thinks money is all.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Draydd: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Iceberg3:
Meanwhile, beware of headhunters and harvesters...in short, beware of mining industrialists, thank you

grin
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
jpworld:

What are you doing?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Ategberoson(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Now I believe Layton has won..
Nengi..
Neo..
Vee..
Dorothy..
Aint competitors to challenge Laycon..

I was telling someone that if Dorathy is evicted and Ozo stay then Laycon fans will have to do extraordinary work but as it is now I don't see the rest of the housemates as a competitors

his victory lies in the hand of his fans anyway
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Edaniels9(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chiefpriest what happened to this year's jazz?
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by alphaRego01(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ass worshipper
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Moschino28(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
chuksbaby:
angry

Even Nengi refused the kiss from her best friend....why she come they cry.

Where is cubana chiefpriest sef?

Abeg make I go change dollar tomorrow.

Hustle oh

Don't mind d mumu chief priest. He thinks money is all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by letitrainnow(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
This girl fine oo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by kleolouis(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Cubans thought it's family business as usual, you can't beat the street three times..wait! did you all see when nengi curved ozo's last kiss lol..I for once felt bad for him bt may we not love who will disgrace us in public.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Antoeni(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dem Say Edo No be Lagos

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Jdbrasco2: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mumu Boy! Love gbuo gi there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.