Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries (60780 Views)

Pere And Angel To Return To The BBNaija House As They Join The Finale / Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 21, 2020
harsysky:

One man's meat is another's poison. You watch movies, right? and you also analyse various characters in the movie? that's just the same with people who watch the show. Only this time, they see it as their everyday series' movie. You can wimp all you like, but you can't stop people from watching what they want to watch. you get the point?

Wimp about what? I'm just pointing out that if you're a grown ass man and you spend your time being a fan girl over big brother then you have no business calling the boy (or anyone for that matter) a simp.. I'm sure it's easy enough to understand. But hey.. it's your life. Watch on smiley smiley
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Dybala11(m): 1:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Jamiubond009:
''Mr i feel loike'' tongue tongue grin.Anyways Nengi crying after Ozo’s eviction is typical of Ijaw women. They don’t want you but they want you around. To keep toasting them so they are reminded that they’re attractive and desirable. Ozo’s attention was Nengi’s oxygen. He’s an idiot but he’s her special idiot.

That your last statement funny and get as e bet fah. grin
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Intrepid01(m): 2:03am On Sep 21, 2020
blaise26abj:

No she wasn’t ! She was very clear about her intentions . Ozo was just an idiot that doesn’t have emotional intelligence. Nengi is a lady with self respect and loyalty . Some of the other girls kissed and some had Sex and she stayed faithful despite the uncertainty of her relationship outside the house .

Hmmm you have a point there you know!
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Revolva(m): 5:37am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by donvat1(m): 6:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Intrepid01:
GUYS BE CAREFUL OF LADIES LIKE NENGI...they are users!!!!!!!! did you see the way she refused to kiss OZO.....

Vee’s reaction to Nengi’s curving of OZO was priceless

and errmmm OZO shouldn’t be anyone’s role model
for what reason if I may ask
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by donvat1(m): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2020
martineverest:
your votes doesn't count....ozo's eviction proved it
I swear, even Tacha said it.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by donvat1(m): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
For those that watched, did you see the way Nemgi removed her head when OZO wanted to kiss her,.... Walahi, that Ozo doesn't turn Nengi On at all, ... Handsomeness doesn't guarantee anything...it's your character and behavior that makes you Truely Attractive.

It you see the way the ladies behind were so happy and Raining Insults on the Ozo guy, it was then I realized the Very Deep Hatred that Women Have For SIMPS grin grin
but if turns into that monster they made, let them not come out and cry because he may come out and see heart break to women as a fun.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Ikillbrokehoess: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Keep quiet!!! He is better than the alfa male, Kidd. He got car and money. Don’t let me descend on you. angry angry
Hw is Ozo better than kidd? the last time I checked Kidd doesn't need the money because he's from a billionaire family, he has prolly seen more than that money in his life, he even said he will donate the money if he wins, that should tell you he didn't come for the money he just wanted to get famous, and he have accomplished his mission.

so what the heck are you saying? Kidd is just there to have fun and get famous and he have accomplished that already.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Ikillbrokehoess: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2020
GEEBITE:
Lol.You and the perennial battle with alpha males.
It's obvious dey broke her heart cheesycheesy
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Ikillbrokehoess: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Chizzychinny:

Guy i don't think it was game oo, he told Ebuka that they will meet outside, he's just too emotional.
Lol dude will end up killing himself then cheesy

shameless simp, I hate niggas like this.
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Ikillbrokehoess: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2020
EMMY76:
Ozo kind of love only exists in the western world that's where he is really going to be more appreciated not here in naija where people hearts are so hardened. He is even very lucky that he wasn't disqualified because of that girl I don't see him ending up with nengi outside the house that girl is just too exposed and sophisticated for ozo to handle he won't be able to even compete with politicians and rich guys that is going to be coming for nengi after the show.
He's just wasting his time
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by EmekaA125(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo is a big time FOOL. Ezi
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by SexytorresE(f): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2020
Where is the cry pls ? All I see is pretense
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by SexytorresE(f): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Me to
neonbash0:

My mind dey tell me say bbnaija want to give Nengi the wins by next week instead of laycon
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Ozwor Ozo
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nmezor(f): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Graysons:
how did she kill his Game? undecided
By her acts. she made him look like a mumu thereby making him lose fans
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Dalil8:

Why una vote no save am today?

When important ppl dey talk vagina ppl go still dey talk mtchewww!!
undecidedundecided if they call this one's mother now, he would start barking.

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Ategberoson(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2020
LINTUNE:
nengi is still there ok

nengi is a no contest
Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by Graysons: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nmezor:
By her acts. she made him look like a mumu thereby making him lose fans
Your igbo brother made a fool of himself not Nengi, why didn't he leave her alone when she turn down his love advances?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries by BigDick70inch(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2020
Ategberoson:

I was telling someone that if Dorathy is evicted and Ozo stay then Laycon fans will have to do extraordinary work but as it is now I don't see the rest of the housemates as a competitors

his victory lies in the hand of his fans anyway

Yes..
That was my believe too..
Even..laycon said he never wanted ozo in the final..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.