Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366823 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatimaMK: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
No, I was verified but didn't ask to upload anything. Have seen many businesses that are not verified but asked to make such an upload.
lincDzinc:

There might still be a chance, a few individuals that are currently verified were instructed to re-upload bank statement/ evidence of employee salary payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatimaMK: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
It can't be first come first serve sir. I applied on the 14 October, a day to the deadline for the application and my application has verified. Let's just keep praying we should all be there soon God willing.
Thank you
ThisisBuhari:
you mean is gonna be like on first come first serve basis?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
So once verified, there's no possibility of getting the notification of uploading the payment slip and yadayada?
FatimaMK:
No, I was verified but didn't ask to upload anything. Have seen many businesses that are not verified but asked to make such an upload.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatimaMK: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
What I said is that, I have not been contacted to do that.
deckylord18:
So once verified, there's no possibility of getting the notification of uploading the payment slip and yadayada?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ukoekah: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
About 70000 companies have been shortlisted from the 432000 businesses that applied for the payroll support.

Payments will commence this new week. The only delay may be for some states who haven't met their quota. They are about 400,000 names on the payroll for now. 100,000 names left.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatimaMK: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please is there any way one can know if his application is shortlisted for payment? Thank you for your kind response
ukoekah:
About 70000 companies have been shortlisted from the 432000 businesses that applied for the payroll support.

Payments will commence this new week. The only delay may be for some states who haven't met their quota. They are about 400,000 names on the payroll for now. 100,000 names left.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatimaMK: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
And please is there a possibility for giving support to the business itself apart from that of it's employees?
ukoekah:

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Bradiyung(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
I saw this thread last month but didn't take it seriously, is there any hope of me still applying
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
FatimaMK:
And please is there a possibility for giving support to the business itself apart from that of it's employees?
that will be in subsequent schemes like the MSME grant scheme

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by lincDzinc(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bradiyung:
I saw this thread last month but didn't take it seriously, is there any hope of me still applying

Yes, however not for the payroll support.

You can still apply for the One off grant or the guaranteed off take scheme.

Check out https://www.survivalfund.ng/ for more info.

N.B - I never used to take any of these schemes seriously either but the covid 19 TCF opened my eyes. It is better to try and fail than not to try at all.

Regards.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
lincDzinc:

N.B - I never used to take any of these schemes seriously either but the covid 19 TCF opened my eyes. It is better to try and fail than not to try at all.

Regards.

Just as I have tried this one. Just that non of the accounts on my list has been verified. Am still hoping and believing.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
lincDzinc:

Regards.
how many websites do we have for this survival thing?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shampoo77: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
how many websites do we have for this survival thing?

the .ng will take you to the .com when you want to apply, the .ng is just to get information about the program.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Shampoo77:

the .ng will take you to the .com when you want to apply, the .ng is just to get information about the program.
But like that of the msme Grant is not open yet, what could be the reason?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2020
Hello, good morning all. I discovered 3 days ago that all my records have been verified. Pls does it mean my employees are automatically all qualify for disbursement?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by LUKsal(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Nezy4Real:
Hello, good morning all. I discovered 3 days ago that all my records have been verified. Pls does it mean my employees are automatically all qualify for disbursement?
Yes, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2020
LUKsal:

Yes, congratulations.

Amen ooo. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shampoo77: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nezy4Real:

Amen ooo. Thanks for the response.

hello brother, did you send bank statements as proof of payment for your employees? or did you attach pay slips or payment vouchers?? which of the above document did you attach when applying??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ukoekah: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Payroll support cash disbursement commences today.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenny189(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Who has received ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by neoclassical: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please my Business account was showing verified but later changed back to captured. All my employees details are still showing captured. What could be the reason for the sudden reversal please?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
neoclassical:
Please my Business account was showing verified but later changed back to captured. All my employees details are still showing captured. What could be the reason for the sudden reversal please?
Nawa..oooo, when was it reversed to captured?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by neoclassical: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
Nawa..oooo, when was it reversed to captured?
It was showing verified in the morning today till 12noon, when it reversed to captured
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SamJed(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please how much are we expecting?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by LUKsal(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
neoclassical:
Not only you my brother same here, but let's wait and see what happens in the evening or at most tomorrow morning
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by neoclassical: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
LUKsal:

Not only you my brother same here, but let's wait and see what happens in the evening or at most tomorrow morning
ok dear, it is now showing activated instead of verified.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Acidosis(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
neoclassical:

Ah this is serious o.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Shampoo77:

hello brother, did you send bank statements as proof of payment for your employees? or did you attach pay slips or payment vouchers?? which of the above document did you attach when applying??

What I submitted was a payment voucher I designed.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Shampoo77:

What I submitted was a payment voucher I designed.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenny189(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
neoclassical:

Which one is "Activated" again?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Activated?
How many steps is even involved in this process...
Please who is seeing also seeing the ACTIVATED on it's profile, cos i was thinking the last one is VERIFIED.
neoclassical:
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by luckyjacob: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Mine Its only my bank account that was verified others are still capturd

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.