Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367678 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2020
bobontop:

Pls someone should advice me. I don't know how to resubmit my documents to them since the 'manage profile' button is not responsive.

Is your dashboard shows verified both company and staffs?
People they notify to update or complete their registration was given till 5th of this months, for now the window for the update has has close.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
HRprof:

The additional info bring up your business name when they search CAC with your CAC number you provided.
Your CAC number bring up another person business name beacause you provided wrong CAC number.
Some people experince same. Eg: if your business is registered under BUSINESS NAME and if not input the number correctly it will bring up another company name with similar number under LIMITED. Sometime what different them is the alphabet in front of the number like RC for limited company and BN for business name. If you did not include the alphabet the error will occur when search on CAC portal

mine is BN but it's still showing verifying for the past three weeks. I was even asked to upload the CAC document and to input the date of registration in my portal but it's still showing verifying on the the CAC status and unable to verify in real time,check back for manual verification" on the CAC additional Info.
it's really confusing.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
This scheme is not properly planned for.
Their level of competence is not commendable.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by bobontop: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ezemarcel:
the portal is closed

Below is the sms I got from them today saying I have till 11th of December.

Dear Business Owner Name,
The Federal Government has decided to extend the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Scheme to businesses who are yet to complete their applications.

Congratulations! You are one of them.

To complete your application and stand a chance to benefit, please login to your profile on www.survivalfund.gov.ng and submit the information and documents by 5pm on Friday 11th December 2020:

YOU MUST SUPPLY COMPANY INFORMATION AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR CAC CERTIFICATE, AND YOUR BANK DETAILS AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT.

For Further enquiries please contact:
Phone No: 07004000500
Email: info@survivalfund.ng
Remember to always #StaySafe
Regards,
MSME Survival Fund
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by bobontop: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
HRprof:

Is your dashboard shows verified both company and staffs?
People they notify to update or complete their registration was given till 5th of this months, for now the window for the update has has close.

It is only 3 of my Staff that have BVN mis-match / captured, every other details are verified ie CAC, BVN, ACCT NUMBERS ETC. My progress bar is full.
But I got this sms below this morning, saying I have till 11th of December.

The Federal Government has decided to extend the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Scheme to businesses who are yet to complete their applications.

To complete your application and stand a chance to benefit, please login to your profile on www.survivalfund.gov.ng and submit the information and documents by 5pm on Friday 11th December 2020:

YOU MUST SUPPLY COMPANY INFORMATION AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR CAC CERTIFICATE, AND YOUR BANK DETAILS AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT.

Regards,
MSME Survival Fund
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
bobontop:

It is only 3 of my Staff that have BVN mis-match / captured, every other details are verified ie CAC, BVN, ACCT NUMBERS ETC. My progress bar is full.

Regards,
MSME Survival Fund

They extended it till 11th initial update was a deadline on 5th . Try and do the needful before deadline , I don't think there will be another extension for that. But if You have any issue updating You can call them on the number provided but make sure you have enough credit on your phone because they will keep you on hold like mtn customer care and they don't respond to email.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Some of those mails and text messages may be spam.
Because I got same message but my profile was intact with everything verified.
The fact that u got the message is not a pointer that u must upload something
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
I just got alert now. 30k company account, let me confirm from my staff if they got their too
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by favoryourl(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Alert dropping
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
My staff has confirm alert ooo but why 30k for all of us??
Yet to drop on my personal account
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shampoo77: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
favoryourl:
Some of those mails and text messages may be spam.
Because I got same message but my profile was intact with everything verified.
The fact that u got the message is not a pointer that u must upload something

it is not spam, I got it last week and was given until last Friday to upload some documents and the portal was opened for me and as soon as I did everything thing changed to varified but I still believed that the managers of this program are ill prepared.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by bobontop: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shampoo77:

it is not spam, I got it last week and was given until last Friday to upload some documents and the portal was opened for me and as soon as I did everything thing changed to varified but I still believed that the managers of this program are ill prepared.

Pls help us out, which documents did you uploaded and how. I have been clicking the 'manage profile' on my dashboard and it is not responding.

Mind you my CAC, BVN, account details of my school and that of my 4 staff are all verified. I don't know what else the are looking for. It is only 3 staff that have issue of BVN mismatch/captured which I am not ready to address.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Ogharaboy: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
30k alert seen
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Georgemoore: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
for second month?

Ogharaboy:
30k alert seen
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
HRprof:
I just got alert now. 30k company account, let me confirm from my staff if they got their too

Wow.
Congrats bro.
Finally.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ogharaboy:
30k alert seen

Wow.
It's in the neighbourhood
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ukoekah: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
One of my staff was interviewed today. As I speak, 8 of them have been credited with 30k.
I have not been credited.
I have informed them that it is their November Salary. I'm to give them their balance tomorrow.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shawl001:

Wow.
Congrats bro.
Finally.

Yes finally. It will get to everyone
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Georgemoore: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
is the alert for the second month?

HRprof:

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ukoekah: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
But why was I not paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
HRprof:

Congrats bro.... nothing yet for me so far...
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ceragon123: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
How do you provide proof of salary payment to staff when you have been paying cash? Should I submit the pay slip?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
ceragon123:
How do you provide proof of salary payment to staff when you have been paying cash? Should I submit the pay slip?

You can snap them and send to them as jpg, or pdf.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Georgemoore:
is the alert for the second month?

I haven't receive before is for first month alert
I'm sure they will finish paying everyone on first month before second month commence
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Tekzyflex:

Congrats bro.... nothing yet for me so far...

It will get to you soon . Relax
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
ceragon123:

Design a payslip and submit. I did same bro

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
HRprof:

It will get to you soon . Relax

Thanks man
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tobioba1: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
ukoekah:
But why was I not paid?
have been called over 3 weeks now yet to be paid oo,I don't know what have done wrong.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Tobioba1:
have been called over 3 weeks now yet to be paid oo,I don't know what have done wrong.

How's your profile??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Holuwaseyi1: 5:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Pls , can I get someone to add my name as employee, help a brother to get small cake too..abeg...080-60-36-47-65

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tobioba1: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Tekzyflex:

How's your profile??
employer account as been verified and that of my employees also and since that 3 weeks my progress bar as been full but don't know why am yet to be paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by YESpParticipant: 7:36am On Dec 09, 2020
bobontop:

Regards,
MSME Survival Fund
has any of your staff been paid prior to your status showing mismatched bvn?
Did survival fund contacted you via email or text message?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.