Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366901 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Joy22ihuod(f): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
If you bank with First bank then you will most likely not get paid now. Sorry guys cry
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by YESpParticipant: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Joy22ihuod:
If you bank with First bank then you will most likely not get paid now. Sorry guys cry
why? sad
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenny189(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Libkid:
hey
please has anyone who got the message about confirmation received any payment yet
First bank customers how far ?? Any show

I guessed the business owners are yet to receive 2nd payment. If you're a business owner and you're yet to receive, pls indicate....
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
I have ooooooo

kenny189:

I guessed the business owners are yet to receive 2nd payment. If you're a business owner and you're yet to receive, pls indicate....
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Joy22ihuod:
What is the reason?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Libkid(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
kenny189:

I'm an employee and everyone within the firm has been credited
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Libkid(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Joy22ihuod:
Why na
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
edoman2016:
Please any GTbank received survival fund today?

Yeah bro.
I use GTBank.
I Recieved 2nd alert today
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aremoola(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Joy22ihuod:

it's ridiculously true... no 1st bank yet.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Ceejay2016: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Aremoola:

Plss why no Firstbank yet. What's really happening
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Fetula4u: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shawl001:

You can reply on their Twitter page.
okay Thank you.am grateful.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Pattosh:
Mbok

I am yet to hear anyone receive payment from Abuja.

I just weak..
Am in abuja and no 1st talkless of 2nd payment

And we have received calls from them employer and employees

Is Abuja excluded

Help with any useful Info
Abuja paid. Second payment

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Pmedia7787: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Has any business owner who got the covid loan been paid by survival fund
...i am thinking they omitted those who got the covid loan
As I haven't gotten any payment though all my details are verified
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jslimz(f): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Pmedia7787:
Has any business owner who got the covid loan been paid by survival fund
...i am thinking they omitted those who got the covid loan
As I haven't gotten any payment though all my details are verified

My boss didn't apply for the loan, and didn't get any payment from survival fund though everything is verified.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2020
Pattosh:
Mbok

I am yet to hear anyone receive payment from Abuja.

I just weak..
Am in abuja and no 1st talkless of 2nd payment

And we have received calls from them employer and employees

Is Abuja excluded

Help with any useful Info
many got paid in Abuja. They are just keeping mute on social media, just like how they muted before 2019 elections and they went out massively to vote for Buhari on election day. They dont make noise.

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aleboss(m): 6:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Ceejay2016:

Plss why no Firstbank yet. What's really happening
My boss uses firstbank and has been paid since early hours of yesterday. Truth be told

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Chizillar1(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2020
My employee who uses first bank has not been paid? Someone should verify reason why they are not getting paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Aremoola:

Pls, that's not true.
First bank got paid on Thursday night.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Pattosh: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2020
ThisisBuhari:
many got paid in Abuja. They are just keeping mute on social media, just like how they muted before 2019 elections and they went out massively to vote for Buhari on election day. They dont make noise.

Issorite

Good observation and noted.
Thank you
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mightyodi: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
I think most first bank has not been paid. I know of some ppl using first bank but has not received their 2nd payment. Other colleagues have received theirs. The employer and one employee haven't. Let hope they do the needful
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
For or against Buhari?

ThisisBuhari:
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Chizillar1(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2020
Merry Christmas and prosperous new year
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gomeromo1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please what is happening? I am an employer but I have not been paid for two months now. Any help?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Osaro4u2k(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Shebi survival fund registration continues today 27th December yet I can't edith my informations. Somebody should say something about it please?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Gomeromo1:
Please what is happening? I am an employer but I have not been paid for two months now. Any help?

Are your statuses verified?
If they are ,relax. It will get to you.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Anwons(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Is it possible that a verified account of a staff will not be paid even when others have received including CEO? Everyone verified received their money on 26th of November (first payment) and again on 26th of December (second payment), yet, a staff still claims she's yet to receive first and second payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Acidosis(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Anwons:
Is it possible that a verified account of a staff will not be paid even when others have received including CEO? Everyone verified received their money on 26th of November (first payment) and again on 26th of December (second payment), yet, a staff still claims she's yet to receive first and second payment.

Tell your staff to produce a 2-month bank statement (November-December).
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by OneMillionBTC: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Some of my Employees got their call about 2 weeks ago yet none has been paid. Anybody with similar experience?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ukoekah: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Acidosis:

Tell your staff to produce a 2-month bank statement (November-December).

Very simple
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tgen: 3:09am On Dec 28, 2020
Is firstbank having delay in payment for second payment? Two of my staff got paid but one who uses first bank claims he has not been paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tobioba1: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Tgen:
Is firstbank having delay in payment for second payment? Two of my staff got paid but one who uses first bank claims he has not been paid.
yes,samething to my employees
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Libkid(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2020
Tobioba1:
yes,samething to my employees
same thing with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.