Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368577 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yhermmie(f): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
DTOBS:
When did you receive the call?
Were your employee also contacted?
please sample questions of what was asked during the call

I was called this morning and while the guy on the other hand was still introducing himself, there was network glitch and the call dropped. I tried calling back and it was saying the number doesn't exist. Hoping they call back sha

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Oyetboy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
yhermmie:

I was called this morning and while the guy on the other hand was still introducing himself, there was network glitch and the call dropped. I tried calling back and it was saying the number doesn't exist. Hoping they call back sha
send a screenshot of the number that called you
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
yhermmie:

Did the person said she's call from survival fund?
Did you just participated on just concluded application?
Did the phone number start with . 07001000...... ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
yhermmie:

was the caller said he's from the survival fund and are you a new applicant or you applied since last year?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
DTOBS:
Sorry, just seeing this now.
I submitted on the 30th of January
alright. Thks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Hassanjj(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hi guys,

All my employees and my company accounts were verified but the progress bar is still not full.

Could it be as a result of bvn mismatched noted on my company account? becos my company account was verified but the bvn wrote mismatched.

I just hope i get paid and i don't use my own to spoil my employees own.

Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yhermmie(f): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
SADYBABA:
was the caller said he's from the survival fund and are you a new applicant or you applied since last year?

Yes..
I'm a new applicant
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yhermmie(f): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
HRprof:

Did the person said she's call from survival fund?
Did you just participated on just concluded application?
Did the phone number start with . 07001000...... ?
Yes.. the person introduced himself through the glitch
Yes I registered and we are all verified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
yhermmie:

I beg when did u submit your application?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Maturedconnect: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
please as anyone applied for Agro Geo Cooperative (Nirsal ). Thank you
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yhermmie(f): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
jamesbridget13:
I beg when did u submit your application?

Saturday 30th January
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Geekop: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
yhermmie:

Cool...
Alert loading smiley smiley
Has any of your employees been called then??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2021
yhermmie:

Saturday 30th January
ok na. That means my team n I shld expect their call na because I submitted same Saturday but towards midnight
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by maybet081: 4:12am On Feb 06, 2021
vaca1:
Can verified company or bvn on payroll support scheme also apply on general grant scheme coming up on the 9th?
yes you can
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Same day I submitted. Yet to receive a call though. I submitted 10 workers but 9 were verified and 1 displays incorrect. Does this mean that I impute incorrect details or because they needed less than 10? Has anyone experienced this?
yhermmie:

Saturday 30th January
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2021
mankind9:
Note: When the bank verification is showing incorrect, that means the bank given is not linked with the BVN submitted. If you register a bank details that is not linked with your BVN, it will show Incorrect.
oh, now I get. Thank you. Yet to get a call. cheesy
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Good morning all.

My business account, bvn, beneficiary employees have been verified except 1 incorrect employee details.

So do we have any idea on how long it will take for us to get paid? grin

The last set that got paid can give us a clue or if you have any idea of how long it takes them after registration to get paid last year. Blood the hot please grin cheesy undecided

Please is my application progress complete like this? Check below.

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2021
yhermmie:

Saturday 30th January
This is serious o
Submitted 30th and called on the 5th.
Have they called any of your employee?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2021
Pls, Lets take note:
The calling is not a guaranteed criteria for payment. You could be called on phone and not get paid. It has happened before. So don't be worked out, if you didn't receive any call.
Just pray you get paid, that's the ultimate. And if you're verified, there's a good chance for payment.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ku4get(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Shawl001:
Pls, Lets take note:
The calling is not a guaranteed criteria for payment. You could be called on phone and not get paid. It has happened before. So don't be worked out, if you didn't receive any call.
Just pray you get paid, that's the ultimate. And if you're verified, there's a good chance for payment.

Good morning.

Sure, previously there are people who were not called but get paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
ku4get:

Sure, previously there are people who were not called but get paid.
please I just got a call from a friend that this survival fund is a loan and that we would pay back. Please how true is that?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mekzmoney:
please I just got a call from a friend that this survival fund is a loan and that we would pay back. Please how true is that?

Which type of question is this? So u didn't read it b4 u did registration? Nawa ooo, I tire 4 some peeps here. Always asking unnecessary questions here and there.

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by wisdomdessy: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Is the FREE BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION really working? has any Nairalander partaken in it. am contemplating going through the normal procedure or do free one. thanks in anticipation.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mekzmoney:
Are you talking about NIRSAL LOAN? Or this payroll support.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jegiosowor(f): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omo is it only one person that has received call here?
Was expecting to see others too, abi because it's weekend?
How them go call person within 1 week of registration still dey baffle me sha.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jegiosowor:

Who know?
Received call may not be true or survivalFund is now express
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jegiosowor:
The person aren't sure if the call is from survival fund he is being suspicious about the programme and since network interrupted he assume its from survival fund....... even on social media no one have indicated receiving call from them ... we know the number they useand mostly female put the calls but in his case he said is a guy.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
kenlolly75:
Are you talking about NIRSAL LOAN? Or this payroll support.
payroll support my brother. Please is it true?

I only know about NIRSAL LOAN.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mr Reader, well done ooh. You that doesn't ask unnecessary question should try and stay off the unnecessary questions and let the good guys answer us and stop showing ya self. undecided
egbeocha:

Which type of question is this? So u didn't read it b4 u did registration? Nawa ooo, I tire 4 some peeps here. Always asking unnecessary questions here and there.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mekzmoney:
payroll support my brother. Please is it true?

I only know about NIRSAL LOAN.
Payroll support is free, it's not going to be paid back. Just the same with the one that will be opened on Tuesday. Both are grants given to Employers and Employees.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
Thank you very much sir. Now I can relax my mind. grin
kenlolly75:
Payroll support is free, it's n going to get paid bank. Just the same with the one that will be opened on Tuesday. Both are grants given to Employers and Employees.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by riffson(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Please when will the payment commence

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.