Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,153 members, 7,852,929 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). (62988 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
Typical gayyners

www.i-am-bored.com/media/66921_Soccerpenisbite.gif">
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by A40(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2011
@V3
Aliadiere is playing in the reserves for Wigan?? Hehehehe another one of Wenger's success stories

@Debosky
Tony Adams and Martin Keown wont throw away a four goal lead neither would they jump in front of their goalie who is bound to catch a ball
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by v3: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2011
Lehmann has been jazzed shocked

# 63 mins
WHAT A LET OFF: Lehmann ventures out of his area on the right and loses out. The ball gets squared and Boateng is forced to save a certain goal with a brilliant block
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2011
Come on guys
Aliadierre has been training with the guys for some time now.
Just the same way most of the ex players have been allowed to use the training ground facilities
even the players that talked crap when leaving(no need mentioning names)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by A40(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2011
Its just sad seeing us go back to our old vomit! Before u know am now we go sign Aliadiere join
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by presido1: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2011
HNIC:

Bros,
I will rather my player cry after losing a match than cry because he was unfairly tackled.
Remember he started crying before the penalty, when did penalty equate to goal. hehehehe you can say anything to as far as its United.

I was at the National Stadium in 2000 when Sunday Oliseh(a full grown man) was weeping like a baby when we lost the Nations cup final to Cameroun.
Ain't nothing wrong in displaying some emotions
Losing Nations Cup Final is not the same as losing a game when you have about 10 or so games to make up. Coca Cola and pepsi wide diff bro. The cry still affect Arsenal FC till today despite the fact that he is no more in A$$.

But to cry cause you were tackled badly. . . . Nani embarassed all MEN. . .20 years and above grin
Good enuf u know its a bad tackle. AW will happily chose Nani, his embarrassment and his trophies anytime anyday than sitting at the middle of the pitch sobbing when a penalty is about to be taken against you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
A-40:

Its just sad seeing us go back to our old vomit! Before u know am now we go sign Aliadiere join

Stepanovs and Inamoto on the way
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by A40(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2011
I also heard the about Wenger signing Pepe Reina in the summer grin grin grin #nowyimu-ing Till my nose fall comot
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by debosky(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2011
A-40:

@Debosky
Tony Adams and Martin Keown wont throw away a four goal lead neither would they jump in front of their goalie who is bound to catch a ball

Oh so we should resign them to play for us or what?

Keown is a TV pundit not a coach, and Adams is in some Asian backwater. Who says they are that good at coaching or would make a difference?

You might as well say Ian Wright wouldn't miss the chance that Nik missed against Barca. . . .does that mean he should be brought back?  undecided

One second you're talking about going back on vomit, next you're clamouring for the return of former players. Make up your mind.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by debosky(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
A-40:

I also heard the about Wenger signing Pepe Reina in the summer grin grin grin #nowyimu-ing Till my nose fall comot

He made a 22m bid for him last summer so stranger things have happened.

As for Aliadiere, even if he scores 100 goals he should never wear an Arsenal shirt again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by A40(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2011
debosky:

Keown is a TV pundit not a coach, and Adams is in some Asian backwater. Who says they are that good at coaching or would make a difference?

You might as well say Ian Wright wouldn't miss the chance that Nik missed against Barca. . . .does that mean he should be brought back?  undecided

One second you're talking about going back on vomit, next you're clamouring for the return of former players. Make up your mind.
Ol boy enter pharmacy make u tell dem say Dr A-40 prescribe chill-pill for you Ahn ahn! The whole Adams and Keown thing was just a parody to highlight how poorly our defense has performed at times. The Keown and Adams part and most of my posts on this thread lately have been said in jest
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2011
Aliadere ke? back to sender jo!!! Small time una go talk say Julio Baptisa better pass Bendtner!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by debosky(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
A-40:

Ol boy enter pharmacy make u tell dem say Dr A-40 prescribe chill-pill for you Ahn ahn! The whole Adams and Keown thing was just a parody to highlight how poorly our defense has performed at times. The Keown and Adams part and most of my posts on this thread lately have been said in jest

I no need pills. . . .just write me prescription for Odeku and Alomo bitters. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
debosky:

I no need pills. . . .just write me prescription for Odeku and Alomo bitters. grin

Birth control pills?

Why una dey "tage" since, Just get a room and shagggg una sef GAYYner style

Awon Alailojuti gbogbo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by v3: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
@DK
Misery sure loves company
I hear say switch don pursue comot for your VERY OWN thread. grin grin Agbaya Oshi tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2011
even V3 is jelox of Debo and A40.

You can include him in the 3-5ome too
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by debosky(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Birth control pills?

Why una dey "tage" since, Just get a room and shagggg una sef GAYYner style

Awon Alailojuti gbogbo

So you use alomo bitters for birth control? cheesy cheesy

No wonder your face dey blacker than Comrade Eboue's cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by v3: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
dayokanu:

even V3 is jelox of Debo and A40.

You can include him in the 3-5ome too
Even Arsenal fans can't boast of having a huge collection of gay-themed pictures like the one posted above. You sure say you never dey take am from back so? cheesy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2011
You didnt see A40 and Debosky doing this?

www.i-am-bored.com/media/66921_Soccerpenisbite.gif">
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by A40(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
@V3: No mind Dayokanu! Shameless Adofuro like him! Who else is a known connoisseur of gay pics on NL
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by v3: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2011
@Dayo
I didn't see the incident. .i'm afraid grin grin tongue
You don dey collect from back ni? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
V3 comot for here.

A40 don dey vex say we spoil him show.

It was his turn to get rimmed when you burst in uninvited. Even Debo has taken enuff Alomo and you come enter spoil show for them.

Go find Edoyad or duduspace
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by A40(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2011
@Dayokanu: You no go respect ur old age! I heard u where Sir Ian Mckellen's first civil partner! Boy George oshi
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
I just don't understand how its only gay pics on the internet that interests a man who claims to be homophobic.
Click Mario Gomez on google(add homosexual before u click) and read up
Rubbish
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
Remember he started crying before the penalty, when did penalty equate to goal. hehehehe you can say anything to as far as its United.
Go and watch again. He didn't cry before the penalty, he cried after the final whistle
Losing Nations Cup Final is not the same as losing a game when you have about 10 or so games to make up. Coca Cola and pepsi wide diff bro. The cry still affect Arsenal FC till today despite the fact that he is no more in A$$.
It's a game of football and that was Billy's 'final'.The press keeps pointing out till today that, had we won the match, we would have won the league,so why can't we equate it to a 'final'
Good enuf u know its a bad tackle. AW will happily chose Nani, his embarrassment and his trophies anytime anyday than sitting at the middle of the pitch sobbing when a penalty is about to be taken against you
What a comparison!Oh forgotten you are scummie.

Anyways. . .Good luck to Mr Nani,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by v3: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
@DK
Asiri e tin tu die die.
Mario Gomesh is looking for you. .better go meet him at your usual joint
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by edoyad(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
Why arè the Germans so obsessed with Arsenal ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/scotland/9438033.stm
A German teenage tourist has admitted throwing a banana at Brazil star Neymar at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday, Arsenal football club have confirmed. Neymar accused Scotland fans of racist behaviour during Brazil's 2-0 win. The Scottish Football Association denied the claims that he was racially abused by the Tartan Army. A club statement read: "The Metropolitan Police are satisfied there was no racist intent and no further action will be taken." An SFA statement on Monday said: "The Scottish FA refutes claims from Neymar that he was the victim of racist jeers."
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by kaypumpin2(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
Seems inter-lull already claimed it's first victim for AFC.RVP struggled to finish the first half in their Euro qualifier against Hungary and didn't come out for the second half.

Hopefully,it's not something serious but knowing RVP,his chances of being fit for the weekend game is slim.

Oh well!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by proudly9ja(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
debosky:

Martin Keown was Arsenal defensive coach in the season we went 10 games without conceding in the Champ's lge.
Just tot Ild mention that. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 12:27am On Mar 30, 2011
Hannie,the way u insult parents only shows that you were neither loved as a child nor intended for conception in the first place. But then,u should look beyond all of that. There has to be a reason GOD brought you to life. I still believe in you,hannie. Balotelli is suffering from the same mental disorder as you,and even tho u are supposed to have outgrown your own,I refuse to give up on you,brother. your Imbecyl nature may last the night,but joy comes in the morning. Believe it or not,I will say a prayer for you as I go to sleep
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 12:37am On Mar 30, 2011
dipo2much:

The way u insult parents only shows that you were neither loved as a child nor intended for conception in the first place. But then,u should look beyond all of that. There has to be a reason GOD brought you to life. I still believe in you,hannie. Balotelli is suffering from the same mental disorder as you,and even tho u are supposed to have outgrown your own,I refuse to give up on you,brother. your[b] Imbecyl [/b] nature may last the night,but joy comes in the morning. Believe it or not,I will say a prayer for you as I go to sleep

BLOODY E-goat . . .after a comma leave a space - THATS HOW TO WRITE PROPERLY AND LEGIBLY!!!

If I call u an illiterate they will say am bullying u, now its about u preaching to me, bloody Arrow!

I have told u as long as u keep it coming I am going to put u in ur freaking place,am yet to lose out in cyber vituperative battles, if I lose out it surely wont be to an asiwere like ur r.etarded self who doesnt know he's meant to be a passerby here and not even be read from grin

how can u believe in me when am ur NEMESIS ?

BLOODY ESIN INU IWE FEELING FUNKY!!! grin

U compare me with Balotelli . .I compare u with my monkey, u are nothing but a freaking nitwit!!! grin

I have told u ur IQ is too low for u to even yap bunkumery at me, I shyt on u any freaking time.

NOW THIS WARNING, DONT TRY TO REPLY ME NO MORE, ELSE I WILL ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY MAKE UR FURTHER E-LIFE A FREAKING MISERY!!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Manuel87: 4:17am On Mar 30, 2011
Pls welcome d most vociferous arsenal fan in d whole of history 2 dis thread. My fav arsenal player is nick bendtner(sentiments included) . B xpectin some posts 4rm me anytime soonest. Bye fellows bruffahs in d Gun

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.