Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters (37760 Views)

United States Confirms Sale Of 12 Attack Helicopters, Others To Nigeria For $1bn / Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2020
Cryomancer:
Attack helicopters that are only good at mistakingly aiming at various IDP camps but will never locate any boko-haram camps in its target.

Rubbish and Ize-iyamu!!!

Nigeria will continue to remain a failed state no matter the amount spent on security....
You and your family would Continue to be a failure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by BreconHills(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2020
nony43:
All these helicopters na Danfos, why is Nigeria avoiding to buy Apaches? Egypt has it, Nigeria can afford it. Buying Danfos whilst bandits and BH are becoming more ruthless.

You buy what you need for your terrain and threats. Nigeria doesn't need the Apache. It's too expensive for use. It's also very difficult to maintain in harsh environments unlike the Russian Hind and Mi series. These are killing machines.

It isn't the machines that are the problem of Nigeria it is the fragmented state of our polity where a large number of it's population want the state to fail whether they are ipob, bh or any other group. These groups undermine the efforts of the armed forces by stirring up dissent among the people ensuring that bh finds means and comfort within local populations and even the armed forces itself.

This is why by the time the airforce launches an interdiction, bh is long gone
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by jnoz23(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2020
And how many bokos the choppers don kill?
I hate all this false nationalism dat deceive the nation.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Proffdada: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Cryomancer:
Attack helicopters that are only good at mistakingly aiming at various IDP camps but will never locate any boko-haram camps in its target.

Rubbish and Ize-iyamu!!!

Nigeria will continue to remain a failed state no matter the amount spent on security....
War sells
You'd be surprised the people selling these weapons are the ones arming Boko Haram
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Gabbriell: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2020
saajus:
It's taking so long. Tbh, we can build all these things. It may not be perfect in the beginning, but I am very sure we can perfect it in less than 10yrs. We should be investing more on unmanned aerial vehicles. They are more precise, cheaper and no life will be lost if enemies attack them.

We should not, at least not until 9eria is 70% corruption free. If this kind of weapon u are taking about fall into the wrong hand.. cry
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Guyman02: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2020
nony43:
All these helicopters na Danfos, why is Nigeria avoiding to buy Apaches? Egypt has it, Nigeria can afford it. Buying Danfos whilst bandits and BH are becoming more ruthless.
You don't much about Mil 35, it has the same capabilities as the Apache and we saw them in action against ISIS in Syria and Iraq. The question is do the politicians want to end the terrorists business?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by texazzpete(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2020
This is what Goodluck Jonathan should have done, but the lazy fellow failed to buy anything and instead started blaming the US for not selling him hardware...when Russia and China are there. And Gullible clowns fell for that.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by typicalgamer(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Nigeria we're really bleeped up in our military tech

See the outdated attack Choppa when them they showcase

Men I pity our military personnel when war comes

Na this peek milk can we won take fight
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Germi9: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2020
i was so eager to see the Squadron Gunship attack Helicopter... only to see an outdated 1906 ill-fated WW1 Helicopter been celebrated in Nigeria, purchased with our hard-earned money

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Toscarel: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Enh?

Is this what they want to use destroy Nmaddy Kwanu and his followers?

KANU right now..

You are just daft and frustrated. Are they Nigeria's problem or you see Boko Haram terrorists as your brethren
Mumu talk
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Timtellect: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2020
admus14:
So shall your family remain fail forever. Amen

Thanks,
Maybe you are a beneficiary of their stolen funds...only God will judge you.
If you have a boss in power, u better advice him to refrain from looting our common wealth before the wrath of God fall on him/her.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Cryomancer: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2020
maasoap:

Shot your dirty and lock up your trashy vomit in your grey matter. Mistakes happen all the time including mighty USA, Russian and co. When was the last time IDP camp bombed? If not for the Nigerian military, your state would have been overrun by terrorists by now. Pessimistic idiotas everywhere!
You're a special kind of idiot therefore I will reply you just once.

The last time I checked, the terrorists were from your region of low lives who value fanaticism more than development and education.

Take your frustration to you myopic leaders and keep quiet when reasonable people are contributing on a topic you have a low brain capacity to comprehend.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Cryomancer: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Microwhy:

A fallout response..
Anyone around you must be enduring really hard because you're a negative lad..
You think so?

the truth hurts so deal with it little man.

A failure defending a failed state after voting based on sentimental and religious and tribalistic lines. Enjoy your failed state lad.

I currently live in Nigeria with you does not not mean i'm also a failure like your or your state.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Cryomancer: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2020
admus14:
So shall your family remain fail forever. Amen
Says someone who couldn't even construct a good sentence to chase clout.

You better go and drop your mother's phone before you finish the 10mb she was gifted by MTN
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Cryomancer: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2020
Stormtrooper11:

You and your family would Continue to be a failure
Lol.... Says a failure who never achieved anything useful apart from the voters card he uses in voting incompetence into power to receive a cup of rice and packet of spaghetti in return.

You can run along now son....
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
maasoap:

Shot your dirty and lock up your trashy vomit in your grey matter. Mistakes happen all the time including mighty USA, Russian and co. When was the last time IDP camp bombed? If not for the Nigerian military, your state would have been overrun by terrorists by now. Pessimistic idiotas everywhere!

Common sharap there!
U mean Nigeria military that are chasing lizards and snakes in the North East instead of killing insurgents
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by marvin906(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
typicalgamer:
Nigeria we're really bleeped up in our military tech

See the outdated attack Choppa when them they showcase

Men I pity our military personnel when war comes

Na this peek milk can we won take fight

wow can't believe someone could be this stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by marvin906(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Germi9:
i was so eager to see the Squadron Gunship attack Helicopter... only to see an outdated 1906 ill-fated WW1 Helicopter been celebrated in Nigeria, purchased with our hard-earned money

can't believe someone wasted money to train you in school..
I even doubt you went to school

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by richeeyo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
phayvoursky:
Ok. We de try sha.

Na to buy aircraft carrier remain
Be very careful please, Russia self no get, the only one dem get can't travel with a complete breakdown
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Azmanaty03:

Common sharap there!
U mean Nigeria military that are chasing lizards and snakes in the North East

They're stationed in the forest, not in the comfort zone of their home. What do you expect?

instead of killing insurgents

I guess you are the one killing insurgents since 2009. You're the ones who reduced their activities to the Sambisa forest from bombings Market places and motor parks in far away Abuja
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by maasoap(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cryomancer:
You're a special kind of idiot therefore I will reply you just once.

The last time I checked, the terrorists were from your region of low lives who value fanaticism more than development and education.

Take your frustration to you myopic leaders and keep quiet when reasonable people are contributing on a topic you have a low brain capacity to comprehend.

You see, if I call you a dunce now, you will begin to cry. How is your rant up here related to my submission?
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by typicalgamer(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
marvin906:

wow can't believe someone could be this stupid

Lack of being updated on latest technological advancement when they worry our military na they worry you

Illiterate like you na go carry M1 carbine rifle give your army take go fight in 2020

Lack of almost everything na make we they surfer local terrorism

A simple foreign aid and all these will change but no, we have people like you who have shit for brains in the country.

Pls go back to your mom basement you man baby

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Germi9: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
marvin906:

no i didnt even see the four walls of Acada,but nigga i am damn!! better than you in all ways...check me out nigga!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by typicalgamer(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
marvin906:

If no be MTN when they give free data I'm not sure you would even be here typing bloody asslicker
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by typicalgamer(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Germi9:

no i didnt even see the four walls of Acada,but nigga i am damn!! better than you in all ways...check me out nigga!!

Abeg no answer that pre kg dropout when be like his only consolation is hiding in his mom's basement and self pleasuring all day

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Germi9: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

Abeg no answer that pre kg dropout when be like his only consolation is hiding in his mom's basement and self pleasuring all day
i swear bro
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cryomancer:
Lol.... Says a failure who never achieved anything useful apart from the voters card he uses in voting incompetence into power to receive a cup of rice and packet of spaghetti in return.

You can run along now son....
Bro,i don't vote.i don't even like the democratic process.i don't love the nigerian leaders,but you matter whatever happens,i won't leave this nation.i would stay and fight with my comrades,for the liberation of the weak.GOD bless Nigeria.#fuck_da_traitors
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Germi9:
Why you so dumb,man
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by cuteboy2: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
maasoap:

I'm sure Boko Haram just woke up one day and decided to leave local government areas they were controlling before. Boko Haram just woke up one day and stopped bombing mosques, churches, market places and motor parks because they have repented.

All those bombings that was masterminded by El-Rufai and that former governor of Borno to create a climate of insecurity in the build up to 2015 elections? You better go and listen to Malaifa's (former CBN deputy governor). interview. The truth is already out.

The genie is out of the bottle, and they cannot control the ISWAP and Boko Haram elements they used to unleash terror and bombings in the build up to 2015 elections. It has metamorphosed into widespread banditary and kidnappings in the entire North. Katsina, the President's home state, Zamfara, and Kaduna are now hotbed of kidnappings and burning of villages.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Favemmzar200(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Macsjebs:

grin grin grin grin
No underate Nigeria o, we be Giant of Africa, u know how many countries dey call us come settle fight? wink
cheesycheesy
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
phayvoursky:
Ok. We de try sha.

Na to buy aircraft carrier remain
Yes we can,in 300 years Time undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo / Nickel Discovered In Dangoma, Kaduna, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.