Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters (37741 Views)

United States Confirms Sale Of 12 Attack Helicopters, Others To Nigeria For $1bn / Nigeria Air Force Acquires 18 Attack Helicopters From US, Turkey / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
nony43:
All these helicopters na Danfos, why is Nigeria avoiding to buy Apaches? Egypt has it, Nigeria can afford it. Buying Danfos whilst bandits and BH are becoming more ruthless.
I swear,you are correct,this is danfos with blades grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
richeeyo:

Be very careful please, Russia self no get, the only one dem get can't travel with a complete breakdown
Do you know you are insulting the second world power,and the strongest navy in the world!
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by richeeyo(m): 1:46am On Sep 22, 2020
xoftcore:

Do you know you are insulting the second world power,and the strongest navy in the world!
I argue based on fact bro, do your findings and come back
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by richeeyo(m): 1:50am On Sep 22, 2020
xoftcore:

I swear,you are correct,this is danfos with blades grin
You guys no nothing
That thing is well armored
Carries more ammo than the Apache
Carry troops while apache only pilot and com operator
More km more than apache

Apache is for more advanced warfare not the malitia type
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Microwhy: 4:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Cryomancer:
You think so?

the truth hurts so deal with it little man.

A failure defending a failed state after voting based on sentimental and religious and tribalistic lines. Enjoy your failed state lad.

I currently live in Nigeria with you does not not mean i'm also a failure like your or your state.
Who are you telling the truth? Arindi ! You're telling average Nigerian that the government has failed. Noise maker..
My friend go and sit down jare.
How many protest have you join against the failed government.
If them say oyah, na your type go say "nothing would change"
Olodo! A typical Nigerian.
If na your type dey US, there wont be BLM movement.
All what your type do is to complain with no action.
Still samething... You're a negative lad.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by maasoap(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2020
cuteboy2:

All those bombings that was masterminded by El-Rufai and that former governor of Borno to create a climate of insecurity in the build up to 2015 elections? You better go and listen to Malaifa's (former CBN deputy governor). interview. The truth is already out.

The genie is out of the bottle, and they cannot control the ISWAP and Boko Haram elements they used to unleash terror and bombings in the build up to 2015 elections. It has metamorphosed into widespread banditary and kidnappings in the entire North. Katsina, the President's home state, Zamfara, and Kaduna are now hotbed of kidnappings and burning of villages.

You guys just like to politicise everything, the same way you politicised the kidnapping of Chibok girls and half of them were never found till today!
Then, I should go and listen to the rant from one ex CBN deputy governor who said many things without saying anything helpful. That's nice. He's more like an average attention seeker.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2020
richeeyo:

You guys no nothing
That thing is well armored
Carries more ammo than the Apache
Carry troops while apache only pilot and com operator
More km more than apache

Apache is for more advanced warfare not the malitia type
This is so outdated, apache is more updated with durability and high maneuvers and more agile
But this is meant for conveying troops with a little support to the ground troops
When it comes to westland,bell and sikorsky, don't spill trash
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by richeeyo(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2020
xoftcore:

This is so outdated, apache is more updated with durability and high maneuvers and more agile
But this is meant for conveying troops with a little support to the ground troops
When it comes to westland,bell and sikorsky, don't spill trash
Bros you no nothing, that is still one of the most armored choppers in the world today
That thing is mainly built for group troops support
Do you even understand the trash you just said
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by cuteboy2: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2020
maasoap:

You guys just like to politicise everything, the same way you politicised the kidnapping of Chibok girls and half of them were never found till today!
Then, I should go and listen to the rant from one ex CBN deputy governor who said many things without saying anything helpful. That's nice. He's more like an average attention seeker.

I believe the term "you guys" refers to El-Rufai, Tinubu, Hadiza Bala, Oshiomole, and infact the entire APC infrastructure. El-Rufai was the arrowhead in the politicisation of the kidnap of chibok girls. It was squeezed and hyped and milked by APC to garner public sympathy and rubbish GEJ govt as incapable of rescuing the girls. Tinubu leveraged the Western press to carry strips and daily countdowns on the number of days Chibok girls have been in captivity. Hadiza Bala, El-Rufai's protege and current NPA MD was an activist in that BBOG movement.

No sooner than election victory was achieved the virulent media political campaign was suddenly stopped. The running of countdown by Nation and other western newspapers were also stopped. Hadiza Bala abandoned the campaign and took up political office. Buhari started shunning and refused to even receive or sympathise with the families of the Chibok girls. The parents and coordinator of BBOG wept and cursed Buhari and APC for using and dumping them.

One of the despicable character of the Buhari govt and it's political strategists is the believe that you can lie and twist facts, and somehow Nigerians with thier short memory will not remember.

"You guys" politicized the BBOG campaign and the tears of those girls will exact retribution from you guys.

Meanwhile, El-Rufai is implementing the religious and ethnic cleansing of christian villages in Southern Kaduna using scorched earth tactics. The blood of those innocent souls exterminated by the blood-thirsty El-Rufai will haunt him and his family for ever. He is angling to be President in 2023, so he can implement the Southern Kaduna killings in a national scale. The nation is waiting for him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
richeeyo:

Bros you no nothing, that is still one of the most armored choppers in the world today
kiss
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
richeeyo:

Armored chopper you said grin grin
Well it may be armed,but don't compare this nigeria version of mil-mi to the standard and upgraded version of the Hind
Moreover don't compare with augusta westland,boeing Apache, eurocopter, bell and sikorsky
Don't get me wrong that it is a Russian gunship,mother Russia helicopter is one of the best,maybe the best
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by DerideGull(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
BreconHills:

You buy what you need for your terrain and threats. Nigeria doesn't need the Apache. It's too expensive for use. It's also very difficult to maintain in harsh environments unlike the Russian Hind and Mi series. These are killing machines.

It isn't the machines that are the problem of Nigeria it is the fragmented state of our polity where a large number of it's population want the state to fail whether they are ipob, bh or any other group. These groups undermine the efforts of the armed forces by stirring up dissent among the people ensuring that bh finds means and comfort within local populations and even the armed forces itself.

This is why by the time the airforce launches an interdiction, bh is long gone

The bolded is mark of failed state. Nigeria is a union with no unity. The blaming people who want nothing but out of the union is equally a failed strategy.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by DerideGull(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

MI-35 Hind can carry more armaments than the Hind. They're also built to be much more rugged and can carry more people than the hind.

Mr. Perfect, please expatiate on the bolded. Mi series of combat helicopters are nicknamed Hind.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by DerideGull(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
xoftcore:

Do you know you are insulting the second world power,and the strongest navy in the world !

Do you meant third or second strongest navy in the world? It is will be a matter of contested argument to brand Russian navy as second strongest in the world.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by BreconHills(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
DerideGull:

The bolded is mark of failed state. Nigeria is a union with no unity. The blaming people who want nothing but out of the union is equally a failed strategy.

By your token Spain, the United Kingdom and the USA are all failed states since large portions of their population want to exit those unions.
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by richeeyo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
xoftcore:

Armored chopper you said grin grin
Well it may be armed,but don't compare this nigeria version of mil-mi to the standard and upgraded version of the Hind
Moreover don't compare with augusta westland,boeing Apache, eurocopter, bell and sikorsky
Don't get me wrong that it is a Russian gunship,mother Russia helicopter is one of the best,maybe the best
Amored I said bro
Similar to the American A10 worthug plane which is old but American are finding it very reluctant to decommission even though it's slow but well armored
But as you said which I agree
Maybe not the 9ja version
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Germi9: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Stormtrooper11:

Why you so dumb,man
cos i learnt from ur fada
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Germi9:

cos i learnt from ur fada
Wow.whatever,i don't argue with people half my IQ
Re: Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters by Germi9: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Stormtrooper11:

Wow.whatever,i don't argue with people half my IQ
seems you dont know i learnt d dumbness from your Dad,well he was so Dumb!!! you see...you are a true carbon copy of your father's character boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / Buhari Extends Tenure Of Service Chiefs / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.