Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? (911 Views)

Watching BBnaija From A Redpill Standpoint / WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] / Bbnaija: Why I Didn’t Allow Frodd To Touch Me Inappropriately – Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Given the level of affection and tenacity both men have employed to express themselves to their love interests, Can it be concluded that Igbo men are easily the most romantic of Nigerian men?
Share your thoughts.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by midolian(m): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2020
...To Tony Umez..

It is only safe to say Igbo men are the most simpish

Even though the mumu was evicted, he cared less..He was still struggling for a kiss as if that was his mission in the house. How romantic!

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by nzeobi(m): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo is a lagos or abroad born, no igbo guy born and trained in the east will abandon his mission for a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by Vyiecyie: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2020
All i want to say is that "Don't be An OZO to a NENGI. It won't end well"

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by MajesticKris: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Tell them oooooo

nzeobi:
Ozo is a lagos or abroad born, no igbo guy born and trained in the east will abandon his mission for a woman.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by yanabasee(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Truly, igbos are romantic but Yoruba guys are silence romantic monster.... That Yoruba demon no be curse oh... Na well defines jigolo them be....

You go fine, but Yoruba guy go bench your wife in a low....

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by Coder2Client(m): 6:47am On Sep 21, 2020
That is good for reading
Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by donbachi(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing.not when their is a price to be won..So,if i open shop for ozo inside ochanja market.him go dey leave him shop dey pursue girl..let say,nengi comes to ochanja market to buy things..naso him go dey follow her upandan..anyday the business fall,make him ready to chop him heart.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by johnkey: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Igbo men are SIMPs, thats why their wives sleeps around like it's normal, especially those semi educated traders na them simp pass. that's why y'all pay ridiculous bride prices for second hand oloshos. Romantic my ass.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by Robertgreene1(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2020
not that igbo guys re romantic per say..we js sabi spoil our girls wit money nd unnecessary attention..that's y a typical igbo girl's only dream is js to marry a rich man whether old or young(Regina Daniels nd Co)...hence they jump from one rich dick to another(Erica nd co) .cus they v gotten too spoilt 2 settle 4 less...a typical hausa guy no even get d time or money to spoil his girl..na only beatings nd forced marriage d girl go dey chop 4 him hand...a typical Yoruba man is js too stingy..bad mouthed nd generally boring 2 b spoiling his girl....I put it 2 u that majority of guys complaining bitterly abt girls here r all igbo guys...cus all our girls r now spoilt gold digging hoes..nd I blame igbo guys sha..cus once a typical igbo guy hammer small money...d next thing on his mind is how 2 start impressing nd spoiling girls wit his money esp those ones that looked down on him when he wz poor...hence our girls now take advantage of that igbo man's mentality to gold dig nd hoe around(sweetcunt97 nd co)
argue with ur village people...

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by paulolee(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2020
if dt stupidity dt ozo is showing is wat u call being romantic, i dnt want any of my generation to be romantic

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Na man wey sabi knack dey romantic jaree,check Ziggy and let us help you
Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by CosmicPhoenix: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2020
johnkey:
Igbo men are SIMPs, thats why their wives sleeps around like it's normal, especially those semi educated traders na them simp pass. that's why y'all pay ridiculous bride prices for second hand oloshos. Romantic my ass.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by Kevsmart88(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2020
I will personally term it as an insult to attach that guy to the Igbo race. Romantic kee u there. Take a close look at ibos achieving great things all over the world and tell me if any of them prioritised a pussy over their ambitions. We are known to be relentless and uncompromising in our quest for success.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by Tobiloba2407: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2020
nzeobi:
Ozo is a lagos or abroad born, no igbo guy born and trained in the east wyill abandon his mission for a woman.

Frodd, did what then?
Re: Bbnaija- From Frodd To Ozo Is It Safe To Say Igbo Men Are The Most Romantic? by Ladikwa(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kevsmart88:
I will personally term it as an insult to attach that guy to the Igbo race. Romantic kee u there. Take a close look at ibos achieving great things all over the world and tell me if any of them prioritised a pussy over their ambitions. We are known to be relentless and uncompromising in our quest for success.

Ozo won HOH twice with other task including the car. so it not about achieving great things, but losing great thing because of a woman. most of his fan are happy he is back home, than remaining in the house and get disqualified doing mumu for nengi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Kiss A Girl I Like It... Pictures / Is It Wrong For An Adult To Let A Child Pass You Your Food? / All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.