Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back (912 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by tobechi74: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2020
What easy lives women have today, at least in the fantasies of Men Going Their Own Way.

For example, did you know that every woman in the world has at least six men at her beck and call, collectively providing her with all the sex, money and adoration she could possibly ever need? Let’s let this dude in the MGTOW subreddit explain it all for us:

So let’s break down the math. She’s got Chad and Tyrone handling the, er, gut rearrangement duties. That’s two. She’s got the friendzoned guy and at least two orbiting simps. That’s three more, for a total of five. And then she’s got the sugar daddy she’ll eventually marry, for six.

Damn. Seems like she’d need a spreadsheet to keep track of all of these guys. I had no idea being a woman was so complicated, time-management-wise.

Reedit

Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2020
Even married ones. It is their nature they are hoes.
Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by Ajax99(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Nature calls
Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by fati2001(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2020
RUBBISH..
Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2020
not all bro

some are sex starved and have no one chasing them

Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by fati2001(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2020
PopSmoke:
not all bro

some are sex starved and have no one chasing them

example is the one above

rubbish.... stop those stupid conclusions about someone who you have never meet in ur life..

I'm not a sex starver lik you..... and I don't need anyone to be chasing me.

AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

1 Like

Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by Shortyy(f): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, I have the dry cleaner, the errand boy, the cook, the housekeeper, the driver and the guard. kiss

2 Likes

Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by KevMitnick: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Open you're very wrong. All of you are just damaged. Making assumptions up and down.
Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by odinson1(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by odinson1(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Shortyy:
Yeah, I have the dryer cleaner, the errand boy, the cook, the housekeeper, the driver and the guard. kiss

The Most painful thing here is That you'll also Raise your sons to Become Slaves to Other Women

2 Likes

Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by Kapilta(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2020
At their back? Front nko? I yaf taya for Lomance section.
Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by thatsleepboy1: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Trust a girl at your own peril.

I know her very well, she can't do it na wash

When e set, e go be reggae for your eye

Another virgin was released into the streets yesterday and more will be released today and till Jesus Christ comes calling

So go grab yours for fun now
Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by meraola29080: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, I have the dryer cleaner, the errand boy, the cook, the housekeeper, the driver and the guard.
Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by BigJoe19: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Shortyy:
Yeah, I have the dryer cleaner, the errand boy, the cook, the housekeeper, the driver and the guard. kiss
So? undecided
Like say na achievement.
Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by Sierusvirus(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
From the analysis above shows that women cheats more than men.
Re: All Women Have At Least Six Men At Their Back by BaddieFreak(f): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
In reality men cheat more than women.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Year Of Fruitful / Have You Seen A Witch Wife? / Do You Always Imagine Something Like This Once In A While?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.