Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool (23899 Views)

Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool / Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by prigoz(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Liverpool is Chelsea's husband, they marry Chelsea anytime any day, so bear it

2 Likes

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by saajus: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2020
What do you expect?
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by icuminpiss(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Lampard clueless sha, harvert was way better than mount yesterday, but he had to bench kai instead of mount? Patiently waiting for him to say pulisic,chillwel, ziyech and thiago ain't fit... If all this people come back, I want know through where mount, jorginho and christensen wan start match... Idiots
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by EdiskyHarry: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2020
I won't b surprised if Liverpool wins the league again.

2 Likes

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Chelseanababa(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Adeniyi9462:
Today is my birthday
Hen hen waitin that one take consign us?
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Seunpaul01(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Liverpool keeper have also made the same mistake in one of his first few matches in the premier league.

Chelsea loss is far beyond Kepa mistake. The players performance was awful. They played as if they have no ambition. With the clear opportunities they had yesterday, a confident and hungry team would have make good use if it.

I'm a Chelsea fan and I totally doubt Chelsea chance to win any trophy this season. With this kind of dulling coaching, Lampard will be packing his baggage this season.

How many games did Liverpool loss late season to win the league.
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by chinyerefrank444(f): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2020
it's football, blame no one. its just not their day.

1 Like

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by RalphJean: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2020
TheGreattt:
IF YOU ARE IN PORTHARCOURT AND YOU HAVE A UNION BANK VISA CARD CURRENT ACCOUNT. (savings can also be accepted but current acct is the best), WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF IT
THIS IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND LEGIT WITHOUT ANY SECURITY THREAT, THIS IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.

WHAT WE WANT TO USE THE CARD FOR IS THE AID THE LOADING OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. WHICH THE CARD OWNER WILL BE GIVEN HIS/HER OWN PERCENTAGE OG OVER 1MILLION NAIRA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE IN PORTHARCOURT OR VERY CLOSE OR WILLING TO COME TO PORT HARCOURT. BECAUSE THE TRANSACTION IS GOING TO BE IN THIS SAME PORT HARCOURT.
IF YOU HAVE THIS CARD, KINDLY SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE OR CALL ME VIA.
O81O 8 5 17 7 5 3

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE.....OLE!!!!!!!!

YAHOOOOOZEEEE....YAHOOOZEEEE....YAHOOOOZEEEE

5 Likes

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by mattmogan88: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by hotwax: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2020
What do you expect him to say?

It's never good for a coach to criticize a player publicly.

That way, you gradually loose the dressing room
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by chinyerefrank444(f): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2020
RalphJean:

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE.....OLE!!!!!!!! 419....419...419...419...
YAHOOOOOZEEEE....YAHOOOZEEEE....YAHOOOOZEEEE
is it another format? I heard a guy asking for same few days ago in owerri
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Anaerobi(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Kepa made 3 good saves, he did one mistake and Chelsea fans are shouting already.... Kepa will soon improve.
With Ziyach, Pulisic, Thiago, and Chillwel out of the squad, yet we hold Liverpool draw first leg.... then Chelsea will have a good season.
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Lekan239(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2020
heykims:
I don't know why people are castigating so much for the mistake, it can happen to anybody.
Blame him for something else not that error.
did you know why nobody is talking about the penalty jorginho missed yesterday?
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by BabaO2: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2020
heykims:
I don't know why people are castigating so much for the mistake, it can happen to anybody.
Correct, but too often is worrisome
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by EbukaHades10(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Pantoo:

Two goals from Sadio Mane gave Liverpool the victory in what could be a huge game in the race for the title.
Title race when City never play? I "laughter".

Title race never start

5 Likes

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by icuminpiss(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Lekan239 post=94146887]did you know why nobody is talking about the penalty jorginho missed yesterday? [/quote
Why?
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Ayobami7(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2020
okay
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by hotwax: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2020
icuminpiss:
Lampard clueless sha, harvert was way better than mount yesterday, but he had to bench kai instead of mount? Patiently waiting for him to say pulisic,chillwel, ziyech and thiago ain't fit... If all this people come back, I want know through where mount, jorginho and christensen wan start match... Idiots

Mount is untouchable. We saw how havertz and Timo were exchanging passes fluently at the front before the red card.

Chelsea made a mistake buying those talents for lampard.

The guy prefer English donkeys. Watch how he always parade a weakened team because of his mount. Mount shouldn't have a jersey now, especially with these signings..I don't see who mount can bench.

Lampard will rather we loose than bench mount. It's until Chelsea fans start attacking mount and loftus cheek on the road before he stops using them.

But why can't Chelsea allow Werner play his penalty? Why can't them allow him break his goal deadlock?

Why are these people negative minded? Them be cult ni? This guy is working his assss off..for one jugunu to be playing mumu stylish penalty...

Are they mad ni?
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Lekan239(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=icuminpiss post=94146918][/quote]oh you don't know, if you lad known the reason, you wound not have make that shitty statement
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by jeff1607(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2020
heykims:

For footballers who are paid , mistakes shouldn't be an excuse same as a surgeon or an accountant who makes mistakes, when you are paid for a job mistakes shouldn't be an excuse that's the difference of being a professional.

2 Likes

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Humanoid01(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Chelseanababa:
Hen hen waitin that one take consign us?
Please be nice. You want make them dey talk say Chelsea fans be agberos, why you con dey embarrass us?
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by hotwax: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Title race when City never play? I "laughter".

Title race never start

Title race that Liverpool has not met arsenal their husband. They won't be talking about title race now if red card didn't come in, with the way Chelsea was playing, Liverpool was even taking things slowly and carefully.

Thiago Silva trained for a whole week, lampard benched him for a big match..

Edit:

Watch how manunited beat Chelsea home and away this season again. No be lampard?

1 Like

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by BabaO2: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Chelseanababa:
David de gea makes more mistakes than Kepa and heaven did not fall
But he's far far better than Arrizapala.
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by hotwax: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2020
BabaO2:
But he's far far better than Arrizapala.

De Gea one hand is better than kepa in totality
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by bancoleh: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2020
That keeper is a gonner , Na so Koop take back Kraus that yesr

Video editing
Make a fantastic slideshow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERjCWunYxcc
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Didi2d(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2020
But me I like the guy o, based on personality sha. I always love to see him there
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Abalado(f): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Chelseanababa:
See arindin wey Palace beat at home!
u be real ode,so bcs u fail to eat one day means u won't eat again,abi?ode,,check the history mumu,,bcs say u they do Yahoo get money and ur papa no do Yahoo means u wise pass ur papa,eda
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by saajus: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Chelsea needs to sell Jorginho and Christensen. They are not good enough for Premier League top team. Alonso can stay as backup. Harvertz was not really contributing too. That's why he sacrificed him. At least, Mount was pressing but, he wasn't playing well though

Havertz best position is 10. Lampard should deploy him there asap. He is 6’2”, he can win a lot of headers. I saw some glimpses of discipline in Chelsea before the red card. Liverpool had zero ball on target before Christensen madness. Lampard plan was to play counter-attacking football. It almost works. We will be able to grade Chelsea trf window when Pulisic, Chiwell, Thiago and Ziyech are fit.

icuminpiss:
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by EbukaHades10(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2020
hotwax:

Title race that Liverpool has not met arsenal their husband.
Dakun, which husband?

Make that day reach na

3 Likes

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by AreaFada2: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2020
Dididrumz:
Liverpool is seriously back with the fire again.

I wish them all the best this season
Thank you.

YNWA.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All 32 Teams In 2019-20 UCL Group Stages Confirmed As Draw Takes Place On 29 Aug / Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) / Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.