Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool (23898 Views)

Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool / Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by 9jayes: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2020
hotwax:

Title race that Liverpool has not met arsenal their husband. They won't be talking about title race now if red card didn't come in, with the way Chelsea was playing, Liverpool was even taking things slowly and carefully.

Thiago Silva trained for a whole week, lampard benched him for a big match..

Edit:

Watch how manunited beat Chelsea home and away this season again. No be lampard?

So arsenal is now a liverpool husband I laf. Oh assna beat dem home nd away last season nd season b4
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by dex4sure: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Chelsea fans still hiding faces..

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by icuminpiss(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Humanoid01:

I think Havertz needs time to get used to the pace of the EPL. I think he isn't that pacy, but he doesn't lack creativity. Benching him for Mount won't be a wise thing for Lampard to do. For now, he should have as much game time as possible to gain confidence. Mount isn't as good as Havertz, and I believe Lampard should know this, except the job don tire am.
Kai go tire for bench if lampard still be our coach!
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Anfieldster(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Kepa is an expensive clown
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by tfash96(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2020
ruggedtimi:
na top two...full squad not available yet. Chelsea go murder people this season
Happy Murdering o.. Your eyes will soon be opened oo
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Donniest22(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
Chelseanababa:
David de gea makes more mistakes than Kepa and heaven did not fall
Kepa has cinceeded 8.1 percent of Chelsea league goals
Kepa has the lowest save percentage of 61.1
Kepa has conceeded 112 goals in 97 games for Chelsea
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Sammydon58: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2020
tfash96:
More misfortune for Chelsea not a curse.. They should be fi
ghting for top 4 as usual

See mumu talk...
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by hotwax: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Donniest22:

Kepa has cinceeded 8.1 percent of Chelsea league goals
Kepa has the lowest save percentage of 61.1
Kepa has conceeded 112 goals in 97 games for Chelsea

The poorest keeper in premier league..

1 Like

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by SeniorGee(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Baby team with baby coach!!! angry angry
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Donniest22(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2020
hotwax:

The poorest keeper in premier league..
Exactly, and under performing one too
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by tweakdude1: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2020
13 more games to go. grin
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by zoghys: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Abalado:
Mumu coach and mumu players full for Chelsea,no club like Man United

Na so, that's why they won their first match against crystal palace. Abeg, change lane joor
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Abalado:
Mumu coach and mumu players full for Chelsea,no club like Man United
Instead of you to focus on how you will get married before you hit menopause.real mumu
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Dikebuka: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2020
The way some people analyse ball here is just sack weird.

Havertz and Mount....How can you keep Havertz that gives away the ball and is not good defensively ahead of Mount when a man down..You think Kloop that brought in Thiago is a fool.

Kepa....Kepa is to blame for the second goal but I blame Lampard for starting Jorginho. When that guy plays Chelsea for some reason plays from the back and these put pressure of the defenders and Kepa. I knew that the error was bound to happen. Barkley should have gotten the nod ahead of Jorginho yesterday.

Lampard.... He made smart choice with the substitution he made yesterday. The introduction of Abraham and Barkley changed d intensity of the game...

My Opinion..

1. Lampard should stop playing Jorginho and Kovacic togeda whenever Kante is available.
2. Havertz should be played behind the striker. He has no tempo.
3. Mount and Havertz should be rotated togeda. They are both attacking midfielder and will naturally not fair in wide position.
4. Barkley or Mount should start as one of the midfielder whenever we play 4-3-3

1 Like

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by helinues: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Kepa is also playful like Ederson

City back four have been saving him
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by tfash96(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2020
Sammydon58:

See mumu talk...
see mumu reply

1 Like

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by eddie7: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2020
For me and my malnourished opinion, both the coach and the so called Keoa should pack their bag and baggages out of the club
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by pyrex23(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2020
Dididrumz:

Guy say the truth when You see it and Stop being sentimental.
No dey here dey ask me which fire when You know the guys are in top form for now.

Lmao. Okay.
I haven't seen the fire yet sha..

1 Like

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Monday60655(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Lampard got what he wanted in that game. How can he keep Azplicueta and Rudiger out of the game and started Christensen and Alonso at the same time which was always our setback last season.
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by kiddkash(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Dididrumz:
Liverpool is seriously back with the fire again.

I wish them all the best this season
Liverpool midfielders

Fabinho
Keita
Widjnaldum
Henderson
Milner
Chamberlain

yet they still got, Thiaggo Alcantara

it speaks a lot
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Lekan239(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
that's because it can happen to anybody. It is his first miss on a Chelsea shirt, so maybe he deserves a break.
you think he deserves a break because he just missed one out of all the penalties he has taken in Chelsea
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Lekan239:
you think he deserves a break because he just missed one out of all the penalties he has taken in Chelsea
Exactly!!
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by ameh99: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2020
This most be a fixed match cry cry cry :'
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Riodebla: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Mr chef Ariza de goal basket
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by chocboi78(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2020
Chelseanababa:
David de gea makes more mistakes than Kepa and heaven did not fall
keeping giving ur self false hope..DDG conceived 36 leauge goals last season... kepa Almost doubled it
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by criuze(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2020
well still representing Liverpool

forevertogether

never_a_lone_walker

ask Jonie walker
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Gvnl(f): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2020
Happy birthday, dear.

Adeniyi9462:
Today is my birthday
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Bakin3(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by DANNYBELT(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2020
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/6676585d80
I've always said Kepa needs a rival, he's been so complacent since Sarri's time
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by olowo1995(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2020
PureGoldh:
Lampard na better coach...his boys tried...na that red card spoil show for Chelsea

yes they all tried but kepa Arrizabalaga spoiled everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / All 32 Teams In 2019-20 UCL Group Stages Confirmed As Draw Takes Place On 29 Aug / Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.