Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool (23901 Views)

Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool / Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Rugaria: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2020
The endless talk about replacing him seems to have finally started to get at the young man
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by galaxy2020(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Pls get us Mendy fast, these mistakes will not help the team. You spent £200m and you are giving the board this sh*t result?
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by lascos912(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Abalado:
Mumu coach and mumu players full for Chelsea,no club like Man United
at last na zaha pepper you and your stupid man u
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by lascos912(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Abalado:
Mumu coach and mumu players full for Chelsea,no club like Man United
at last na zaha pepper you and your stupid man u at old Trafford back to back
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by lascos912(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohhh Damnnnn Shiiitttt nigggaarr

Glory Glory Man Utd

we ain't Chelshit that got no balls
Kepa na regular useless keeper unlike our overrated David De Gea...

Sharrap nigggaarr, put some respek on Man Utd... remember we are the all Time champions of England...

We got 20 premier league which I am very sure Chelshit no go carry reach 15 for this our life time..

Ryan Giggs alone carry trophy pass Chelshit.... So pls show some Respek bcoz we ain't mates

GGMU ❤️
I get am before no be proterty
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Adeniyi9462(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Gvnl:
Happy birthday, dear.
tnk u babe

1 Like

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Artisappng: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
put the link as your signature so that everytime somebody views you comment they see it immediately....thank me later
I'm thanking you already.
I appreciate
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by GARRIYELLOW: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
olumzzz:

Make vulcanizer and brick layer come "register online". You do well

Olodo grin
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by olumzzz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
GARRIYELLOW:

Olodo grin
Lol..no mind am
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Seunpaul01(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
musa234:
Havartz is not a winger as he is not fast, why not play Hudson as a winger and play havartz just behind the striker. Moreso, Rudiger in as much as is not that in form is still better than Cris who is dull and fragile.

Sure, it's the kind of changes i expected Lampard to make after the poor performance against Brithon. He just continued. Havertz would be better as a centre forward behind Werner. A 4-2-3-1 formation.
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Seunpaul01(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Humanoid01 post=94147501]
With the way Tomori played yesterday, I keep wondering why Lampard keeps him on the bench. I keep saying this, Christensen isn't a good defender and isn't fit for Chelsea. Tomori's tackles are so neat, and he barely gets beaten on take ons. If we didn't have Silva, I would have preferred Tomori to pair with Zouma then our defence would be rock solid again. As for Christensen, I'm glad he's going to miss 2 or 3 matches.

I think the boys played well yesterday despite being a man down. Even though they were obviously dominated, they still created some chances and were able to gain a penalty. If not for Kepa's mistake, the game would have ended 1-0 and with a ruthless Liverpool team, I think 2-0 was a fair result.

I don't think the team should be judged yet since the better number of the new signings have not featured, as well as Pulisic who was a key figure last season. With the way Werner has been playing, his partnership with Pulisic and Ziyech will be deadly, trust me. For stability in the defence and a complimentary attacking option, we're waiting for Thiago and Chillwell.

I think the best is yet to come. Chelsea will be a force to be reckoned with in a few weeks time. As for Havertz, I think he was piss poor in the first game. I only watched the last five minutes of the first half or so, so I can't rate his performance yesterday. I think he'll settle in when the team blends together.

So please let's be patient and KTBFFH! [/quot

e]

I agree with you. The boys did well to hold the scoreline at 2-O. Liverpool players was happy the red card was giving. It just felt like an embarrassment that Liverpool won after what Klopp said about Chelsea signings.

I don't doubt the credibility and quality of our players just Lampard coaching style. Will he be able to make good use of them.
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Seunpaul01(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Humanoid01:

With the way Tomori played yesterday, I keep wondering why Lampard keeps him on the bench. I keep saying this, Christensen isn't a good defender and isn't fit for Chelsea. Tomori's tackles are so neat, and he barely gets beaten on take ons. If we didn't have Silva, I would have preferred Tomori to pair with Zouma then our defence would be rock solid again. As for Christensen, I'm glad he's going to miss 2 or 3 matches.

I think the boys played well yesterday despite being a man down. Even though they were obviously dominated, they still created some chances and were able to gain a penalty. If not for Kepa's mistake, the game would have ended 1-0 and with a ruthless Liverpool team, I think 2-0 was a fair result.

I don't think the team should be judged yet since the better number of the new signings have not featured, as well as Pulisic who was a key figure last season. With the way Werner has been playing, his partnership with Pulisic and Ziyech will be deadly, trust me. For stability in the defence and a complimentary attacking option, we're waiting for Thiago and Chillwell.

I think the best is yet to come. Chelsea will be a force to be reckoned with in a few weeks time. As for Havertz, I think he was piss poor in the first game. I only watched the last five minutes of the first half or so, so I can't rate his performance yesterday. I think he'll settle in when the team blends together.

So please let's be patient and KTBFFH!

I agree with you. The boys did well to hold the scoreline at 2-O. Liverpool players was happy the red card was giving. It just felt like an embarrassment that Liverpool won after what Klopp said about Chelsea signings.

I don't doubt the credibility and quality of our players just Lampard coaching style. Will he be able to make good use of them.

What's KTBFFH??
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Iseddy: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Humanoid01(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Seunpaul01:

What's KTBFFH??
It means "Keep The Blue Flag Flying High"

1 Like

Re: Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool by Jagaban880: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Viking007:
Useless club with a more clueless manager. Your players can't even score a penalty.

Baba add me up for dat una Wat app group Biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All 32 Teams In 2019-20 UCL Group Stages Confirmed As Draw Takes Place On 29 Aug / Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) / Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.