Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble (63978 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Flexherbal(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Reading...
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Dubbuqueee: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
If not for gun... which kind muscle Sars and soldiers gets... useless pple

contact on my signature I will design a professional logos for your various brands and companies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Realtalk20: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Smh

Cadets are just too stubborn and wicked never take their threat lightly

They are a heartless bunch of kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yahoosoja theres is actually 1 yahoosoja wey dey their ABu abel crew
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Mrsheff(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Everyone is growing balls in this country..
Thief calling out thief
Shame on you and your yeye Sars counterpart.
Shame on Nigeria Government that allow this shit happened in this country...
Tueh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by austine4real(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin grin grin

Mumu soldier has forgotten that there is consequences for his actions

2 Likes

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Let the day come quickly. We will spit on their corpses.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Finnese001: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
What a corn tree

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by whytediamond(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Luciius:
pls, someone help, even if it is 1k, I'm dying of hunger.
pls pls

I pity you
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by tutudesz: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Guardroom dey hungry this one.
This one next posting na Bokoharam O! But seriously the type of boys wearing uniform this days is disgusting, from cultists, to yahoo boys undecided
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
whytediamond:

I pity you
I'm really serious pls
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by boringdraw: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Imagine the kind of people we have in our military
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
midolian:
Rabbish....

Social media making our soldiers unprofessional since 21st century..

Imagine the mor0n promoting yah00 sef..

Buratai must have ordered that a special space be created for him in the guard room

And who told you the individual is a commissioned soldier?

Camo is there for everyone to buy and wear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by proprince(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dude is not a soldier
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Abalado(f): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
This one na werey soldier,na Boko Haram we send u go kill na SARS u they threatening,ode
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by SmartPolician: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
He's not a soldier
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by midolian(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

And who told you the individual is a commissioned soldier?

Camo is there for everyone to buy and wear.
You are right though
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by solmus: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
tutudesz:

This one next posting na Bokoharam O! But seriously the type of boys wearing uniform this days is disgusting, from cultists, to yahoo boys undecided

Nothing like that, Na this kin boys dey work their posting which makes some soldiers spend 3 years in sambisa without replacement while this one dey flex for Lagos
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Queenserah26(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yahoo Soldier kwa shocked
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by tutudesz: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:

Nothing like that, Na this kin boys dey work their posting which makes some soldiers spend 3 years in sambisa without replacement while this one dey flex for Lagos
Yeah, this one's join soldier to fit pick money easy. This one's will hardly go for night duty or night patrol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by KingMicky3286: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mindclinic:
Abeg make una patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry

hmmm

me that can draw realistic things still dey look for work. Camera phones don scatter market for arts.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by lagdmark(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
A man in Nigerian army uniform recorded himself while issuing out warning to SARS. According to him, soldiers also involve in internet fraud popularly known as yahoo. He said that SARS officers are killing yahoo boys anyhow and warned that the day SARS officers will kill a yahoo soldier, they will be in deep trouble.

Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO1mtlb9DNg
Fake soldierman, try do yahoo or robbery that day you fear fear.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by solmus: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
tutudesz:

Yeah, this one's join soldier to fit pick money easy. This one's will hardly go for night duty or night patrol

Naso... Sense won't kill this boys.. who can harras a soldier , even EFCC officers and bank officials would thread with caution

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by stanisbaratheon: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
It always baffles me each time I see SARS officers carrying riffles with 4,6,7 magazines while soldiers fighting Boko Haram carry only 2 magazines.

Shocking.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Drelux(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
It’s sad asf what this country is turning too �
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by ruggedtimi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
One of my spammer na Navy man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Mindclinic: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
It is well
KingMicky3286:

hmmm

me that can draw realistic things still dey look for work. Camera phones don scatter market for arts.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by MosheDayan: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Abeg they should kpai those useless SARS goats. They think they are the only ones that can kill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Ekeletu: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
ODJ124:
Wetin concern me....
OP's 70% post always makes it to front page..
I notice this too. Whenever she drops a post it must hit FP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.