Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble (64023 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by shrimati(m): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
I doubt if he is a soldier and if he is one ,he is in for long thing.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by tutudesz: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:

I see them on Instagram, even the so called SARS , I personally know of a Lance corporal using Camry 08 muscle and he claims he uses that because he doesn't want attention

That why most refuse fighting Bokoharam.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by GoldHorse(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Village people don reach this one file undecided
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2020
dammyBoxes:
your accnt number?
Idogho Lucky 3089784373 First Bank.
thank you so much, I'll be grateful
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2020
dammyBoxes:
your accnt number?
Idogho Lucky 3089784373 First bank
Thank you, I'll be so grateful.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by 989900: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2020
SARS dey do yahoo, EFCC dey do yahoo . . . this country has gone to the dogs.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Awaja(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Na your last public outing be this
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Mindclinic: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2020
It's a fashion illustrator sketch. Depends on the clients if they want features like eyes,nose, mouth and hair which is not what they are after. The most important is the dressing. Let the style give a detailed information. Some even start from the neck without the head. Their main target is the dressing, the fitness, the lining, the folding, just every detail of how the dress will look like after sewing.
hekkyboi:

please what is it called?

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Youngpo413: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Realtalk20:
Smh

Cadets are just too stubborn and wicked never take their threat lightly

They are a heartless bunch of kids
for your mind you are an adult abi? Over-grown baby.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by sureinfo: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
but this guy na real soja?
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 8:33am On May 06, 2021
dammyBoxes:
your accnt number?
First bank, savings
sir pls I really need it, anything would do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.