Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble (64001 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by mattmogan88: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
THE BATTLE LINE IS DRAWN

SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Ofadaman(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
This country is gone guys, it's gone, if a man in uniform can say stupid things like this.

Shouldn't the security forces be working in sync with each other, sometimes our security agencies they behave like cult group, one dey always get beef with the other for no reason

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Bakin3(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
E be things.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Pr0cter:
Don't mind this kid. He's young and stupid

Very very young and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Missionaire: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Many soldiers especially Navy (and Air Force) are into Yahoo Yahoo.

Army soldiers are few because most of them don't have the brains.

If you're looking for intellectuals in the Nigeria military, check Navy and Air Force.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Tapout(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
that's how this one lost his job.
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Offpoint1: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
This one don taya for soja work
grin best way to quit job without court martial
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by golddare: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
saaphiere:
A man in Nigerian army uniform recorded himself while issuing out warning to SARS. According to him, soldiers also involve in internet fraud popularly known as yahoo. He said that SARS officers are killing yahoo boys anyhow and warned that the day SARS officers will kill a yahoo soldier, they will be in deep trouble.

Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO1mtlb9DNg

They should pick this Army robber India mike mike(immediately).
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Abbamasta(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
his village people will not stop until their push him to guardroom and finally to court martial

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by pooozeee(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
How can soldier be doing yahoo
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by enemyofprogress: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Now I know that Nigeria is completely finished. Dominique do quick for school make we comot for inside this jungle called Nigeria
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by litathom(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
2Ways:
corruption everywhere!

but this lady's Post always make front page meanwhile I Saw a similar post before this one, about a day ago but it didn't make front page.
what is happening?
She's dating a moderator....
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
I dey with u
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
TriCee:
Lol,
So there's a yahoo department in army? Wonders! Well, anything to deal with SARS no bad.
I dey with u

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by PaulH07: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
No worry

Everybody wan trend forgetting the Consequences...

Make him pray say him juniors in office no join flog am

This one go borrow Camo ni now...
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Giltexo: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ma na eziokwu na...so we no go speak the truth again
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Mindclinic: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
U will not understand because u don't knw the name given to this kind of drawing. Thanks but others will. Grateful �
hekkyboi:

patronize u as in how? drawing a picture without face? pls ayam not understanding
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by igwedubai2(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is not real sodier is fake. Abeg[sub][/sub]
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Yahoo soldier ko,yahoo army ni ! All of una dey craze !
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Sholaco: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Soldiers dey do Yahoo? This one don entered
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Slynation(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nothing mankind nogo ever see/hear for this country... Anyways I do see yahoo guys chilling and moving around with soldiers.. Most of them are just using the Nigeria military as cover up and protection.... But this small boy has entered one chance, I'm patiently waiting for the next news where they drilling him since sense is very far away from him....

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by hekkyboi: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mindclinic:
U will not understand because u don't knw the name given to this kind of drawing. Thanks but others will. Grateful �
please what is it called?
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mindclinic:
Abeg make una patronise me to see food chop, biko. cry
I can tell that we are alike in our craft. We r going to get along just well. Cool sketch. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by Samfloxin(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
No worry
Everybody wan trend forgetting the Consequences...
Make him pray say him juniors in office no join flog am
If at all he is a real soldier
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by crackhouse(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Soldier work don tire this one.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by kuuljay(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
midolian:
Rabbish....

Social media making our soldiers unprofessional since 21st century..

Imagine the mor0n promoting yah00 sef..

Buratai must have ordered that a special space be created for him in the guard room
o doubt he is a soldier,
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by dammyBoxes: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Luciius:
pls, someone help, even if it is 1k, I'm dying of hunger.
pls pls
your accnt number?
Re: Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble by rafcrown(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
SECURITY job for dismissed soldier but no Yahoo Yahoo background, good common sense essential.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.