Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt (5404 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu / SARS Shoots Ram Seller Dead At A Market In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by HumphreyGspot(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2020
SARS Officers Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Video)

HGS Media Plus reports that a young man was shot to death four times by SARS officers over his refusal to unlock his phone in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

HGS Media Plus learnt that there were two young men who were approached by the SARS officers on the road which one of them was shot four times for refusing to unlock his phone and the other arrested.

The video which has sparked outrage from Nigerians was share on social media by a twitter user identified as @dollarpresh

SARS killed a young man in Port Harcourt yesterday because he refused to unlock his phone. They shot him 4 times. 4 fvcking times!!!!!!

The two young men are yet to be identified at this time.

Below is the picture of the deceased obtained by HGS Media Plus

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/09/sars-shoots-man-four-times-for-refusing-to-unlock-his-phone-in-port-harcourt-disturbing-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Shares

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Bilabong(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Not again...

2 Likes

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Nbotee(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2020
And yet the same Police were busy releasing useless guidelines on how citizens shld know their rights and blah blah blah..

12 Likes

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Raysleek: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
It seems The more talk about the oppression and abuse by our men in uniform, but we will not give up. And they also wont change until they get capital punishment for murder

6 Likes

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
cry

2 Likes

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by kingzizzy: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2020
SARS is a terrorist organisation

11 Likes

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by MajesticKris: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2020
I Hate SARS, THEY ARE THE REAL ARMED CRIMINALS this things keeps happening yet.. they kept saying there's a line to report such incident.....

In America young boys and girls drive cars at 17...
But you can't even use a good phone freely in Nigeria cry

7 Likes

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Exmilitant(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Why would anyone in his right senses challenge those legal cultist called SARS?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Or11: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Stop the rumors. In the video, it can be heard he snatched a bag from someone. Don't give the SARS men a bad name for doing their job.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2020
In broad day light, Haba this is craziness and wickedness all join.
But then I always advice people, please respect anyone that carries a weapon, that’s why I never argue with this police once I see gun with them, because who don die no Dey fight for right oo

6 Likes

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Useless people.
May he rest in peace

Make we dey find way punish these people in our individual little ways since them no wan hear word.

How I punish them you ask?
My current side chick was demoted from main chick and she doesn't know it after 8+ years and many more years to come.

Her papa na police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Sollykay41(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2020
This is very bad. Our security men should always undergo mental training.

1 Like

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by RealEzee(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Or11:
Stop the rumors. In the video, it can be heard he snatched a bag from someone. Don't give the SARS men a bad name for doing their job.
so? Does that give anyone the right to kill anyone? What are you trying to say? sad

11 Likes

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by phlame(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2020
angry
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by NaijaCover(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2020
Where is the video
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Or11: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2020
RealEzee:
so? Does that give anyone the right to kill anyone? What are you trying to say? sad

Bag snatchers deserve death. I know a guy who got stabbed and killed because he fought with people trying to snatch his laptop in a bag.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by heendrix(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2020
RealEzee:

Stop talking like you got lil senses.....what do you think happens to you when you try struggling ur bag with them?? and what if you've got certificates/any valuables in the Bag?

Again I say to thee, Get sense sad
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by RealEzee(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2020
heendrix:

Stop talking like you got no senses.....what do you think happens to you when you try struggling ur bag with them?? and what if you've got certificates/any valuables in the Bag?

Again I say to thee Get sense sad
https://www.nairaland.com/6132404/20-year-old-man-shot read again and stop all this what ifs
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by hollah123: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2020
RealEzee:
if truly he snatched bag,that's good riddance to bad rubbish cos those people are heartless n they deserve to die,if u have never been a victim please don't argue but if it's d other way round let justice b done
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by heendrix(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2020
RealEzee:
https://www.nairaland.com/6132404/20-year-old-man-shot read again and stop all this what ifs

This is the real story and it's sad to have read what happened

But in my text I'm talking bout the real thieves that takes robbing people as a profession
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by frankleesehi(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Authoreety: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Na wa o
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by RealEzee(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
heendrix:

This is the real story and it's sad to have read what happened

But in my text I'm talking bout the real thieves that takes robbing people as a profession
I understand your angle, my point was drawn from the real situation cos times like this we may be quick to pass judgment and end up doing the wrong thing just like the officers, u sef see how quick u jumped grin, Naija hard ehn, but when are we going to do same for corrupt politicians too, we see then and can't do anything but the petty crimes around us is the one we tend to vent all our anger on, Sha there is always two sides to a coin, no biggies bud.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
angry
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by RealEzee(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
hollah123:
if truly he snatched bag,that's good riddance to bad rubbish cos those people are heartless n they deserve to die,if u have never been a victim please don't argue but if it's d other way round let justice b done
https://www.nairaland.com/6132404/20-year-old-man-shot that's the story bud, look it up, when we going to vent like this at corrupt politicians too bud? We tend to vent when it's petty thieves easily but can't do a thing the ones with the task to make sure we're all good.
Two sides to a coin tho
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Vyzz: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
And PH boys no do anything.... PH boys Don f**k up....
. If it were in Aba or Warri or even Benin.... We for the count scores now....

Sarz no too the move sef for Aba
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
He should have unlocked his phone too.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wetin dey occur.. Na by force to unlock phone??
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by austine4real(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
sad sad sad

Why do they like to waste people's lives??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) / NDLEA Arrest 218 Suspects With 5,610kg Of Illicit Drugs In Kaduna In 3 Months / Most Brutal Serial Killers Ever [pic Included]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.