Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt (5421 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu / SARS Shoots Ram Seller Dead At A Market In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Ikillbrokehoess: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shíthole
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Graysons: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by andyanders: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Don't these officers live among us? Why not locate members of their families and start killing them? If they don't start locating and killing them, they can never stop.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by ibrutex(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Missyford31:

Damn. Rip.

I have seen you typed RIP 2times today, it seems you only following crime section lol...

1 Like

Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by ruggedtimi(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Or11:
Stop the rumors. In the video, it can be heard he snatched a bag from someone. Don't give the SARS men a bad name for doing their job.
baba that guy didn't do shit, a mobile police officer shot him after the sars officers were shouting "thief thief" without any warning shot, the mobile police shot at the guy instantly.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by ruggedtimi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Vyzz:
And PH boys no do anything.... PH boys Don f**k up....

If it were in Aba or Warri or even Benin.... We for the count scores now....

Sarz no too the move sef for Aba
no be Benin wey sars to follow up boys anyhow
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by blackmantis: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
With the kind of protest they witnessed in Oshogbo they will think twice before trying such there again.

But PH guys need to come out and protest this injustice.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
The pictures are not clear..
this could be a lie.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Mpanyi: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
The day me and you ready for change this kind thing no go fit happen without equal response from us. But e go happen one day shaa. Just hope this story legit too. Because people too lie.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Kenny9857(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Or11:
Stop the rumors. In the video, it can be heard he snatched a bag from someone. Don't give the SARS men a bad name for doing their job.
So he is to be shot dead right ?
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Or11: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
ruggedtimi:
baba that guy didn't do shit, a mobile police officer shot him after the sars officers were shouting "thief thief" without any warning shot, the mobile police shot at the guy instantly.

If he didn't do shit then why run? Come on bro. Even if truly he stole then don't run when being chased by the police, get arrested and face the punishment. Imprisonment, community service etc
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by crackhouse(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Na wa
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by idahme(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Or11:

Please read your comment again, does it make sense to you?
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Jeju: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lives doesn't matter in this country! A black policeman just killed unarmed Blackman... Anyone could be next.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by flyingdutchman(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Or11:
Still, this is extra judicial killing- murder. I remember 13 years ago, while still a student, some thieves on okada snatched a bag from a lady. There was pandemonium and somehow policemen thought I was one of them (reasons best know to them). I was detained for 3hours until the girl I saw off, happened to walk past the container-make shift police cell on the street. I screamed for dear life, she heard and returned with a crowd of people who demanded that they release an innocent student. So, my question is, WHAT IF THEY HAD SHOT ME FOUR TIMES
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Or11: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Still, this is extra judicial killing- murder. I remember 13 years ago, while still a student, some thieves on okada snatched a bag from a lady. There was pandemonium and somehow policemen thought I was one of them (reasons best know to them). I was detained for 3hours until the girl I saw off, happened to walk past the container-make shift police cell on the street. I screamed for dear life, she heard and returned with a crowd of people who demanded that they release an innocent student. So, my question is, WHAT IF THEY HAD SHOT ME FOUR TIMES

Sorry to hear about your experience with the police but the thing is you did not run. Even in some developed countries, when the police say stop and the suspect doesn't stop, they use force to stop him by any means. The police have saved my life and my friends life in the middle of the night. I had an accident drink driving around 2am, I wasn't hurt much but my friend wasn't wearing a seatbelt and also lost his life. They didn't even care if I was drink driving, they rushed us to the hospital with sirens and didn't ask for a penny. If everyone obeyed the police, they will not be as much police killings as it is now. I choose for SARS to be on the streets than arm robbers or yahoo boys
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Mayng01(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
I don’t seem to understand something!!! Are they fucking* above the law. These people are wasting lives
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by GeneralKoko(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Or11:

Shut up!!!
He refused to unlock his phone then he attempted running when they tried to force him.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by GregJames(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Chimeluv(f): 12:46am On Sep 22, 2020
Crazy People angry
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 22, 2020
ibrutex:

I have seen you typed RIP 2times today, it seems you only following crime section lol...

Lol na just read everything in the romance section n I'm not into politics.
They're the only two sections I really look at for sum reason lol
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Comedian2019: 5:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Or11:
I hope you're not justifying murder.
You have not been reduced to that low mental state. Have you?
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Comedian2019: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2020
Or11:

Sorry to hear about your experience with the police but the thing is you did not run. Even in some developed countries, when the police say stop and the suspect doesn't stop, they use force to stop him by any means. The police have saved my life and my friends life in the middle of the night. I had an accident drink driving around 2am, I wasn't hurt much but my friend wasn't wearing a seatbelt and also lost his life. They didn't even care if I was drink driving, they rushed us to the hospital with sirens and didn't ask for a penny. If everyone obeyed the police, they will not be as much police killings as it is now. I choose for SARS to be on the streets than arm robbers or yahoo boys
Most Nigerians are selfish. That's what you just portrayed. Once they're fine, they don't care about what happens to others.
I've stopped caring about Nigerians simply because of this.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Jchimamkpa: 7:16am On Sep 22, 2020
Its high time to divide this God forsaking country. The country is a mess
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2020
H
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Greatzeus(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Vade1:
In broad day light, Haba this is craziness and wickedness all join.
But then I always advice people, please respect anyone that carries a weapon, that’s why I never argue with this police once I see gun with them, because who don die no Dey fight for right oo
Thank you for this comment. How can you be arguing with a man with weapon,not to talk of SARS that are known to kill out of mere provocation. I guess he was acting like a man who knows his right,now he is dead. His parents will probably live with that pain till they die,his wife and children will likely be adversely affected financially. All his dreams are gone and his enemies finally saw his end.
It doesn't make sense, dying for nothing wasting your life. Why not give them your phone,we know they don't have the right to ask for your password,but if it comes to my life or my phone,I will release it and then go after justice later.
What is he hiding? I won't be surprised if he has something to hide,he may be a yahoo boy. Karma is real.
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by ibrutex(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol na just read everything in the romance section n I'm not into politics. They're the only two sections I really look at for sum reason lol

Ohh good to hear....
Re: SARS Shoots Man Four Times For Refusing To Unlock His Phone In Port Harcourt by Temmylee01(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Shoooooottthhhhhhsss, what wrong with all this SARS, you can't invade someone privacy without a court warrant shooooooooterrrrrrrss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Impregnates His Daughter In Delta State (photo) / Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) / Gay Laws Should Be Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.